My 24 year old brother can't even aim straight into the toilet seat...

My 24 year old brother can't even aim straight into the toilet seat, and I'm pretty sure doesn't even open the lid when he does. There's always pee on there and my parents think I'm the one who does it, even though I always sit down when I piss because I usually either shit or fap after, and only go once or twice a day. Any suggestions on how to get him to admit or make the parents believe he's the one who does it, without him trying to shift the blame to me?

Stop sitting down you pussy

>I always sit down when I piss because I usually either shit or fap after
Why the fuck would you fap after you piss? You need to clean out your pipes after a fap.

Also:

>Any suggestions on how to get him to admit or make the parents believe he's the one who does it,

set up a hidden camera, nigga

Yeah just tell them youre a faggot who sits to pee so it cant be you

film it

Nigger isn't self aware.
Pro tip move out

Why would i film him pissing just to show that he pisses on the toilet seat? My whole family is normalfag and would be more ashamed of me than they already are. Alos there are no places where it could show the piss actually hitting the seat. I dont want to see my brothers penis either

I have no where near enough money to get an appt, let alone get a job. NEET life, my friend

nigga, just blur out his cock when showing your parents

Wipe up your brothers piss you loser.

just get your parents to pay for a dna test nigga

kk, I just came up with the solution for you. Take dumps in public bathrooms and piss in bottles at home. when ur parents says something to you just say "haha i havent peed in there for a month look at my bottles"

>live with your parents
>sooking about brother
>wanking in toilet

Pathetic.

Piss in his bed everyday and show them that he is the one who has urination problems.

I too sit when I pee

This is the best advice

I DONT WANT to see his penis, i would even see it when trying to blur it out
My brother would call me a liar and make up some excuse, i also dont want my parents thinking ANY less of me by pissing into bottles

move out

Best way would be to go on a holiday alone, only then will they see the truth.

OK, then KYS. Then your parents will notice notice someone is still pissing on the seats.

No, my brother will just blame my ghost. And my parents will call an excorcist.

Hey jr nigga ain't it a blessing everything about Lexington after Michigan state yes I slap yes I slap a pussy nigga if act up.

My first offer was 30 years not a day lower.

Nigger
Make a secret blood pact with your parents that they check the toilets after someone went to prave it was not you
>btw
Make sure Your autistic brother does not know this

tyrone speaks the truth, just piss off for a couple days or something

>Make sure Your autistic brother does not know this
implying it's his brother who is the autist

Yes you're right your less autistic brother

No, my brother will lie and say I snuck back into the house and peed there.

What if his brother decides to wipe it off while he is away? Then he will be in a worse position.

Wtf did you do to make your parents hate you so much

I was born

My parents wanted another boy, but I'm a grill.

Not OP

so youre gonna post tits?

I find it fucking hillarious how all these faggots are pretending to be OP by mocking him and people are actually FALLING for it

This was the last post made by me (OP) all these other faggots are mocking me, anons

havent gotten hormone therapy yet. I will soon tho.

Lek

OP must be buys pissing on the seats, thread got quiet.