Chelshit will never ever have 1/10th of Liverpool's history. Romania as well btw

Chelshit will never ever have 1/10th of Liverpool's history. Romania as well btw.

>mfw Liverpool fans keep telling me they are a big club but I'm 24 and have never seen them win the league

you're becoming my best friend laddy lad

also we a decent bit of history

That's because they will never slip. Only liverpool can make history like that.

>stopped 15 times
>"big" club

>muh istree
The only good thing to come out of Liverpool is The Beatles, as referenced in the pic

>replying to the Canadian ""Liverpool fan""

he does this after every game

>livershit

literally blinked and they got raped, arrived in time for the butthurt.

funniest team fan base EVER

>liverpoo fan talking about history
Lel, this means they know title is well and truly gone.

You know another part of history? Bournemouth had never beaten Liverpool before. Didn't stop them though. You know why? History isn't worth shit.

OOOOOOOOO MEMBER WHEN LIVERPOOL WERE GOOD?? OOOO IAN RUSH, MEMBER? MEMBER?

lmao based romanian has completely triggered this guy to astronomical levels

that's quite a nice a tidbit of history there mister paddy, appreciate it

Do you have pics of non jailbait?

she's 23

EEEWWWWWWWW

too old

lord have mercy on my dick

If history doesn't count then Leicester is bigger than Arsenal as they didn't win a league title in 12 years. Even Liverpool won a Champions League in the meantime.

Arsenal have won more trophies since 2000 than Liverpool have. Even if you disregard everything bar Titles and CL, Arsenal STILL have won more.

Yeah and if we count since 2004 then we have a Champions League (And some carling cups but who cares) for Liverpool against 3 FA cups (Again, who cares) for Arsenal. There's not contest there.

What I mean is you can't arbitrarily say when do we start counting since depending on what year do we start the "winner" changes

And even then, since 2000 Arsenal have 2 league titles and 5 FA cups versus a Champions League. It's not about the amount of titles, I think you'll agree that everyone would rather win a CL than 10 FA cups

That is, if we start counting since the very year you want to star counting, even then there's not much of a diference.

>we

LOL Argentina has enough good teams but you support one who has barely ever had argentinian players

>Chelsea
5 league titles
7 FA Cups
1 European Cup
3 UEFA Cups

>Liverpool
18 league titles
7 FA Cups
5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups

16 relevant trophies vs 33 relevant trophies

I think they have almost half of Liverpool's history.

Can you stop memeing an read the whole sentence

>We have this here and there we have that
It's something you say when you comare two things, just use your fucking brains once and stop with your fucking memes

>poor english
>gets buttmad when he can't be understood

>Talking about a subject
>Doesn't know what to say
>le broken english lol

Have a (you) and go away

How many of those have you watched live?My guess is the Champions League, the UEFA Cup and a few domestic cups scattered here and there.Chelsea have been more successful during your lifetime.

>FA Cups don't count meme

My favourite one. I specifically started from 2000 as it's a equal time period for each team. Again, Arsenal have more trophies in total and more 'relevant' ones.

One CL 12 years ago and not even being in Europa is not good.

>3 FA cups (Again, who cares) for Arsenal. There's not contest there.

>winning more trophies doesn't count, la
>muh istorie la'

pathetic, this is the default shitpost for Sup Forums. Keep saying "this cup doesn't count".

>let's set it arbitrary to 2004

2000 is a perfect starting point. Do it from start of the Premier League and it's the same, lad.

>Yeah and if we count since 2004

????? Why do that LOL? 2000 is 16 years. You're purposely setting it so it doesn't include Titles, but includes CL, then dismissing the FA Cup (then again, all of Sup Forums does that) just to make it fit your narrative.

hate arsecucks, but liverpool fans are so fucking pathetic

>argentina

WEW. Shouldn't you be supporting River Plate?

This is the same excuse I made when my Football team hadn't won shit in 20 years as well, OP.

Even Japan knows Liverpool is Liverpoo.

>Liverpool are 3rd and well in the title picture
>Man United (who spent £100 million on a single shitty player) are already 9 points behind in 6th and just suffered a painful last minute choke vs a shit club
>"lul, lets all laugh at Liverpool instead!"

The ABL obsession here is worse than I'd believed. Keep it up though, we feed on your hate.

United fans hate mou though and don't expect to win anything. Livershit think the league is in the bag.

That's the point genius. Why start on 2000, why not 2004, why not 1990, why not 1980, why not 1970... you can't just ignore titles prior to 2000 as you can't ignore titles prior to 2004

Overall Liverpool has WAY more titles than Arsenal. That's a fact and there's no discussion. Just as you decided to ignore everything prior to 2000, I said "Hey, why not ignore everything prior to 2004, that's just as random and unfair as what you did"

And even if you arbitrarily start counting from 2000 you still have a Champions League and an Europa League*, versus 2 leagues and 5 FA cups. Of course Arsenal has more titles in those 16 years randomply picked, but I'd take a champions league over 5 FA cups anytime

*I forgot Europa League 2001, my bad

MEMBER ISTANBUL

OOOO YEA I MEMBER, MEMBER THE 80'S? THE 80'S WERE REALLY COOL, MEMBER?

Maybe he's Mascherano. You don't know.

Doubt Mascherano even remembers he played for Liverpool

>"Muh Hisstorree"

I need more additions for this copypasta, any help?

>HDTV was invented; Scousers got to see their team slip in HD
>Smartphones became a part of daily life; Scousers got to find out of about their team slipping from anywhere on Earth
>47 different teams got promoted and relegated in the EPL; Scousers got to see AND hear their team slip to more teams
>6 UK prime ministers were elected
>A combination of 14 summer & winter Olympics have been held
>Doc Marteens came into style, went out of style, and came back into style
>Soviet Empire still existed the last time the Liverpool won
>My grandchild will post this copypasta in 2080 and the Liverpool will still slip

Add >Torres in there somewhere and adjust it a bit

Premier League/Champions League era is far more difficult to win. You would never have Forest come up and win consecutive Champions League titles. Look at the teams reaching finals of the European Cup, look at the competition's format, etc. Winning it in this era with the enormous amount of money, super athletes, huge standards, and far more good teams is obviously a bigger achievement. Liverpool and Chelsea are equal in that sense. 1 victory and 1 lost final each in this era.

As for the Premier League, Leicester and Blackburn are anomalies in an otherwise incredibly difficult league to win which has been shared by only a few teams over 25 years. Again the amount of konry pumped into the game, the huge foreign talent shipped over, and the commercial enormity of it make Premier League titles considerably more difficult to win than the First Division. Which is why every team under the sun has won the First Division but only a very small handful has won the Premier League. In this respect Chelsea are 4-0 up on Liverpool.

Of course titles before this era in both competitions count, but you can't pretend they weigh up as much.

ok start from 1990. how many leagues does liverpoop have kek

Less than Leeds United, Leicester City and Blackburn Rovers. :^)

At least 23 of those trophies are worthless

Everytime you say you don't believe in Liverpool's history, a scouser dies

so sad

Are you fucking retarted...
Go back and read the conversation and you will find out why he specificlly chose 2000.
Dumb spic

>le incredibly difficult and competitive league meme again.

Can't make this shit up.

A second tier soft drink is winning your league

The most awkward part is that they got the fuck out of Liverpool the second they could.

Went to liverpool for the first time last weekend, all the tourist gift shops were selling London-themed gifts like black cabs and big bens, whilst all liverpool can offer is a fucking lambanana and a stupid bird. Embarrassing.

Lol but the biggest Beatles tourist attraction is the zebra cross at Abbey road in London

It's a pretty good night out though.

The affluent parts of liverpool are actually quite cool, decent pubs and places to eat/drink. Some bits are pretty hipster-ish but at least they aren't filled with the great unwashed scousers who ruin everything.

if you're gonna take this into account you also have to take into account that actually qualifying for europe was more difficult too than it is now