Anyone have the video of this nigger shooting himself

Anyone have the video of this nigger shooting himself

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UQpXnxH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would love to see this stupid jiggaboo porch monkey obsolete farm machinery off itself
Bump

1 blackie down.

Goddamn it I've seen this thread five times but none have posted the link someone has GOT to have it

Couldn't get off in a Chubb thread cu niggers but I could finish to this niggers video... Post that shit Sup Forums

Probably is no video. Why would any of the viewers bother recording his Instagram stream? Not like he said he was going to kill himself.

uploading now

Bump

sure you are nigger. hurry up or i call bullshit see

this kid's a faggot

if there is a SS maybe there is a video

If its proven, scientifically, that nigger monkeys have a lower IQ than us, normal people. Why do they still hold the same rights that we do?

video posted here discord.gg/UQpXnxH
mods keep deleting any real links to the video

natives and latinos have even lower

show this proof pls

Pic related

Look at pic and you'll see that its not true, also america only scores so lo because of the huge demographic of low IQ nigs

this shows regions not races , what about RSA ?
anyway average latino/native 80 , average nigger 85 , ashkenazi jew goddamn 120 , whites are niggers compared to jews

Nice. Thanks user. Not as great as I hoped but still one less dumb roodypoo

Americans are dumber than Mongolians? We need to build that fuckin' wall.

Kill yourself. Discord is fucking cancer.

And have you though about which type of person lives in each region? I think its safe to assume there is a correlation.

I may agree that there are some who may have a normal IQ but the vast majority falls way below