discord.gg/UQpXnxH
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US politics are scripted

>implying you understand how politic work
>implying one vote count for one vote
go to sleep kid you are to young to be here
want to learn something? go to Sup Forums

usa is a funny country , the fuck for people vote for president when it doesnt count ?

Most people don't count illegal votes. Also, California uses its illegal population to increase how many electoral votes it gets.

cry about it in pol discord discord.gg/UQpXnxH

/thread

The electoral college and gerrymandering are the legal ways the republicans use to rig elections in their favor.

sad.

Why would the 'Powers that Be' leave elections that affects their finances/legality of their business practices and all around control up to chance. It's as easy as changing a 3 into a 9 and a 6 into a 4 on a bit of paper/computer and bam boom pow your candidate won.

>>TRUMP GOT LESS VOTES THAN HILLARY

Looks like someone needs a civics class.

Wrong, fucko. He did get fewer general election votes. This is indisputable. Everyone knows about the electoral college, so fuck off.

What is the point of this thread??

Is it to remind ahillary voters that they were ripped off??

Is it op crying still because his teem lost??

Pls explain

FEWER ITS FEWER VOTES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

you lost, we won, get the fuck over it faggot

At the end of the day Trump won the majority that matter. After we get a federal voter ID law we'll see how well the Dems do when they can't bus homeless people and niggers around town to vote.

trump did receive less votes that Hillary. No one, except you, is disputing that.

Looks like you need a math class.

I'll get over it when trump is impeached.

HAHAHAHa good luck with that one pal. Might as well buckle up for the next eight years.

And for that, she gets to wander the vast forests of New York.

I am sooooo envious.

But that's ALL it means.

Gerrymandering is the policy of the left.

Popular vote is irrelevant

>bus homeless people and niggers around town to vote.
so sad you keep clinging to this bullshit. I would imagine in this world of smartphones there would be one video of this practice, but shockingly not one single picture, video or personal witness. you fuckers are just stupid. keep swallowing.

It's this really the democrat strategy? Do you even know what is going on?

and reading comprehension class as well

>primaries

Wow, user.

Americans lost. America lost.

Why are your afraid of voter ID? Every other nation in the West had this. You need an ID in this country to do everything from cash your pay check to buying my my quil.

Or are you going to claim blacks are to stupid to be able to get back out IDs?

>hillary voters voting multiple times
>illegals also voting
Does it really matter nigga

I'm not afraid of shit. could you please stay on topic and respond to my post instead of trying to put words in my mouth that i never said?

They're voting for a mascot, obviously.

Population size was different back then, and mail in voting didn't exist, nigga

>ITT: Autistic OP realozes shit people knew six months ago.

Don't go running with scissors. You'll hurt yourself.

What is inspect element?

Popular votes is irrelevant. Why even talk about it?

le cannot see bait? le disappoint.

so may people triggered....did i wander into reddit?

Reddit is raiding Sup Forums. Thank God generation z is red pulled.

It's real.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082?lang=en

whatever helps ya sleep at night pal, you and your corrupt shit party lost, liberal dog

Fake news.

You're going to be a salty little bitch for eight years

So, yes.

Black people arent your pets. I know you're a democrat but get with the times.

erry time democrats win
> democracy works it is infallible

erry time democrats lose
> muh gerrymandering

Lol hes staying crybaby loser

>eight years
lol

True story. They didn't even require IDs or DLs this last voting cycle. Plus the governor have all illegal DLs which gave them automatic privilege to vote through the DMV. Case closed. That's an extra 14.5 million of Hillary votes in California alone.

The popular vote is voting for people in the Electorial college to vote for the president. Of course the guy in the Electorial college doesn't have to but that depends which state. It's so the election isn't a popularity contest because the general population are idiots

your english still needs some work Ivan

What is sad is threads like this, with people like you. Sad.

no u

herp derp derp
magafag detected
Sup Forums is --->

Hillary can be president of Californistan. The rest of the country, she lost, big league!!!

is that a picture of you?

They check your ID at the voting station right? What's stopping me from voting 5 times in different states?

>rig

Mob rule democracy is for shit countries. There is a reason we are a constitutional representative republic. But hey I wouldn't expect you to know any history.

tfw you rig 2 elections but you still lose to donald fucking trump.

It should be all that matters

Project veritas but hey keep autisticly shilling

>blah blah blah
if the electoral college favored democrats you'd be talking out the other side of your ass

>I don't understand civics at all

No, as a matter of fact, it's a photo of a guy I met yesterday who was clearly in crisis mode and was shouting over and over again that Hillary won the popular vote. I sat him down and calmly explained that without her winning California by over 4 million votes she wouldn't have come close to winning the popular vote. That is why the electoral college, while not perfect, is needed so big states don't tell us little states how the rest of us should live. He then completely wigged out. I snapped this photo of the poor fella just before his head exploded. Sad really...

>retards in this thread skip over this image

Really makes you think.

Is that why most of the redrawn districts after the 2010 favored republican candidates?

sure kid

everyone knows mongers support trump

Then how would you distribute state power in the republic?

>no photo I.D. required to vote in some states
>surprise its blue states
>also in the same blue states; IDs without photos are given out to illegals so they can receive government assistance and benefits.

How do you not get this concept autismo?

The Electoral College predates the Republican Party dumbass.

*And* it's a good thing.

Obama got more delegates because the caucus votes aren't counted in the vote total and he won most of those.

see
tell it to donnie

He won it because he had to win it not the popular vote

they think its coincidence... correlation rather than causation

then they scream about gerrymandering when the blue states get more votes after literally importing voters

>the blue states get more votes after literally importing voters
citation needed

Shillary spent way way way more money on the campaign than Trump.

Why do you think blue states fight so hard against voters needing ID in their states?

point?

This is why civics/gov class is important. People now don't even understand the basic functions of our goverment.

Because a Republican house. LBJ gave the black community license to fall apart and constantly vote for gibsmedats and the constancy of every metropolitan area being dark blue is the source of most gerrymandering. In order to even remotely reflect popular vote for house seats, both sides need to warp districts especially around cities with their constantly shifting demographics because they're basically all blocks of wothless tower hovels filled with illiterate apes who will only vote for free shit.

>and hillary still lost in an electoral landslide
308 - 217

ouch

>libtards agree with trumps retarded tweets
lmfao

election night 2016 was historic

why are libtards losing all the time now?

/THREAD.

And the sheeps still argue "muh puppet is better then yours"

>thinking you're the epitome of democracy
>while not accounting for your people's voice