Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

>paying for goods and services

That depends on how autistic you are.

That's all up to you. I would never pay for this game. But that's because I have better things to do.

Yes, go burn it

I fucking love the basement dwelling neckbeards who vote this game down. Check the steam reviews of nerds who spend 90 hours playing a game and then voting it down because they felt ripped off.

I pirated it back then and i still felt ripped off.

Hello sean

So. They gave the game a chance,and didn't feel satisfied. What's wrong with that.

Yes.

If a product entertains you enough to waste 90 hours it's definitely worth the money. Take it and leave it.

Well they're playing a game that claims to have over a million planets. They probably thought the game could get better the longer you play it.

>claims to have over a million planets.
You meant billion

You keep citing people who played 90 hours yet voted it down, got any proof to back up this statement? And don't give me some shit like "look it up yourself!" either post these claims or don't reply at all.

That's still over a million

He probably just saw. Negative review and 90 hours and didn't care to read what was said

most definitely

i paid that price too, put 40 hours into it overall somehow

cant believe i managed to play that long, id happily trade it for $5 steam credit

>Well they're playing a game that claims to have over a million planets. '
>They probably thought the game could get better the longer you play it.
Yeah. They should have handcrafted unique planets in the millions despite being a kiddie indie studio with 15 people. How could that not work out.

I guess it's how shitty internet made people. No fucking clue how to be critical with information or bother to check for actual facts and sources

Yes, wait for a year and it'll be free

No Mans Sky had alot of problems, like: half the stuff they said was going to be in the game at launch, wasn't, massive performance issues. The fact that every planet is pretty much the same as the first for what you do. Game is magic for the first few hours but then you relize what you been doing the last 2-3 hours, is all there is to do for the entire game.

Or they should have just been truthful.

90 hours of enjoyment is a stretch

it felt like 100 years waiting for the game to start

>Or they should have just been truthful.
Well, honestly I think the guy got a bit carried away but comparing to the average kickstarter they did way better.

They delivered on time, the game looks alright and people obviously wasted time on it. I wouldn't pay for it myself, but then I rarely play randomly generated world games for exploration because the artistic aspect is completely taken out of it.

That's probably the most serious reply I care to write.

Here you go.

I didn't care to look for more. If you spent more than 15 hours in a game I'd say it's worth whatever you paid for it. Many negative reviews are in the 60-70 hour region, if you're that fucking dumb to keep playing when you don't like it I don't sympathize for a second.

It's because of shits like this that metacritic scores are useless.

So did they even find the surprise in the center or was that just more of Sean Murray bullshit

>Autism : The reviews
If even a $60 game can occupy they for 80+hours how can they even leave a negative review? Did someone had a gun to their heads ordering them to play?
There's a reason why Steam reviews are untrustful.

Maybe they really tried to like it and got bored because they were doing the same shit over and over without really progressing.

it's just new game plus. You get a small cut scene of you flying into a massive black hole in the center of the galaxy and then you get put into a new seeded galaxy.

>They delivered on time
Where'd you hear that?

yes

I paid nothing for this, free abandonware download. Did I get a bargain?

For 80hours.

>Where'd you hear that?
point is that it's out unlike many kickstarters. if it was delayed its not the reason people are angry about it.

You bet your ass. It all depends how much improvement they bring to the space component in the next patch.

>you can torrent the thing for fucks sake! Its a single player game!

>Play DayZ standalone
>5 years later and it's still early access and broken as fuck
Sure I still have fun with it here and there but my negative review is justified

They never gave any date of game release and yet you still bought it knowing it could actually NEVER releases.
You have zero reasons to post a negative review if your point is "WAAHHH IT'S STILL EARLY AXIS"

>implying they didn't sleep through the boring majority of that time.

The game had to be released way too early because of all the hype. The game they released made no expectations since it was so far from done. This, ofc, caused a while bunch of bicthing by people who just bought it without reading anything.

Since the day of release there has been two major updates providing a ton of content, gameplay and optimization. I have not tried the game after the updates myself, but the game is getting where they said they want to be, slowly because of all the hype followed by hate. Also, why give a shit about what Sup Forumsetas say.

I wouldn't say you got ripped off, you were just investing to early. Faggot.