*sorts my life out*

*starts anarchist society*
ah yes, finally we can all live how humans are meant to
*gets murdered for a loaf of bread*
*murderer receives no punishment*

lol

looking for jobs so I can get out of the call centre lads

similar business idea: they have to move to romania and bulgaria

business idea: move to a European country and let the brexitrunts repay my student denbts for me with their poverty salaries

accurate description of life on the runt farm

>implying there would be any bread

no

Have an awful feeling about brexit

Who /voted Leave and still has no regrets/ here?

Lol if I get kicked out of the UK I won't pay a penny of my student debts back

Article 50 will trigger Britain becoming a fascist state.

Please don't leave the union.

:0

still dont regret brexit but i would really like to move to hungary in the future and it's going to be very very difficult now. Need to start learning hungarian

White van drivers are a perfect example of how the working class will abuse any power they get

>looking for jobs so I can get out of the call centre lads
goodspeed my friend.

reminder that Remain voters are concerned about the lot of the poorest in society who are likely to suffer over the coming years. Brexit voters are selfish arseholes who ignored literally every economist and nearly every politician because they personally didn't like seeing brown people around and have made the UK a weaker country. For shame.

every single person who voted leave is a racist fascist

>believing quotes from youtube
turbo mongs. if i don't hear a politician say something in person to my face i don't believe it happened

Have a very optimistic feeling about brexit

Reckon we'll have a pretty comfy country in the next few decades

Just got pelted by pastry leaving the shop, they were saying "Fucking white paki, go back to Poland". May's Britain everyone.

inb4 brits running to america

I live in Melbourne it should be easy

was it greggs

things should get easier for corbyn as the government moves into territory it doesn't really want to be in.

revolution soon lads

>poor people don't know what they want

indeed lad, if they make my dearest mother get a work permit card they'll never see me again

why does britpol think trump cares about them

Taken two years out after finishing undergrad to come back and do an MSc and I've literally forgotten how to write a good essay

Got three weeks to write a big lab report and a literature review and my brain's turned to mush

The third world can be quite comfy desu

because Trump is a literal Angloboo?

honestly think there's a higher chance of France launching tactical strikes on The City than there is of Corbyn becoming PM

>i would really like to move to hungary in the future
okay but why
have to do a big lab report by tomorrow hehe, haven't started it yet and it's meant to be about 4000 words x

no thanks lad x

*sneezes on you*

it's impossible to get in
your system favours people who literally just enter the country illegally. It's near impossible for a non-STEM graduate to get work in the USA, especially as most professional sectors in the US only acknowledge US qualifications/training. I'll be able to move to Aus, NZ and Canada with my upcoming masters but the US doesn't recognise the accreditation

why'd you leave that until now you big massive idiot donkey

only as far as it relates to america

>Live in nice apartment in Stockport with my girlfriend Ellie
>We live a quiet life together, rarely seeing other people, occasionally going out for meals
>The people we do see are other tripfag couples, we go on double dates with Rafa and Moes, Skrtel and Britani, Podolski Handjob and Steak (not the trip steak, an actual steak)
>Both have Manchester United season tickets, I don't support them, it doesn't matter though as we are so happy together that I celebrate when they score, celebrating her celebrating because I love her so much
>We make love every night, softly, not too hard, but each time she is bought to orgasm
>I orgasm sometimes but it doesn't matter if I don't as she is happy and she matters
>We have a shared tripcode that we both post under, people can't tell its different people as we are so similar and perfect for one another
>Life is perfect
>She is perfect
>She wears concrete slippers to prevent her perfect feet from becoming damaged
>On the side I am fucking Moes in the arse
>She doesn't know what we are doing
>One day I come home late from my job at the Manchester United ticket office, which I got to make her happy and start making love to her
>From the cupboard I hear 'Go on you cunt, mug her off, give her your little steam game'
>Open the cupboard
>Skrtelpower is there, naked with an erection
>I look back at Ellie and see that she has semen in her vagina already
>The semen smells like canned beer and unemployment
>Realise what he has done to her
>Go into the frontroom
>Take my shotgun
>Murder them both before shooting myself
>We are discovered by UTV who plants a lock of Paul Lamberts hair into the scene to frame him and get him fired so McLeish can be reinstated

Never thought we'd end up where we are. Proud of Britain.

heh, article fifty?
more like article shifty.

found a positive in brexit lads.
I live in Belfast so if I get kicked out I will just go south. Same shit, different currency.

might say I'm bent on some of my government job applications

shan't

Voted remain to be honest, think we're going to be worth off now ahah

reminder that using the poor as an emotive tool doesn't mean you actually care. very cool how you used them as a priming tool then just called leave voters names

hid that pronto

shan't

absolutely howling at this

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

>yanks

>tfw work at Poundland
>tfw nothing but pakis and poles and elderly people

The old folks are nice but it's fucking annoying trying to serve someone who can only speak to you through their idiot kid who barely speaks English as is.

Hopefully they'll be gone soon.

Printing this one out to read properly.

where did i say that? Just said they were selfish for not thinking about their country, just their own selfish reasons. Bit sad really, why are they so unpatriotic?

same

You'll get all the left wing ones.

shan't

idk m8, not going to start it for another hour anyway. Also don't know the theory behind the lab either haha

shannot

absolutely no idea what's supposed to be going on here

can't even understand what he's saying

america feels like a different planet

keep dreaming
>Born and raised in the UK
>Probably white
>Ended up working in a fucking poundland
kek

'Knock Knock' came the knock on Ellies door.

'Just one minute' she screamed, as she close the Skrtelpower vocaroo folder on her laptop and shut the lid. Who is it, she asked softly.

'Its Your boy Skrtelpower' came the reply in a thick cockney accent.

'Ooh' I see' Purrsed Ellie.
Ellie opened the door, and stood amazed at the sight of Skrtels mighty and muscular stomach rippling through the doorway, the microphone on his ear flapping in the breeze.

'I'VE COM FOR YOU YOU MUGGY CUNT' screamed Skrtel. 'Oooh' replied Ellie softly, I bet you have.'

Ellie slowly pulled down her Chicharito panties to reveal her dripping and saggy vagina, hanging like a Welsh football manager. 'I want you inside me, I want you to fill me up'

'I'll probably need a cement mixer then bruv' replied Skrtel, using the ry wit he had become famous for. Ellie giggled, her laugh fulled by the sexual anticipation only Skrtel Powers booming voice could bring.

but i do actually care user, it's why i'm a centrist. Don't project because you don't care

why do slav women look beautiful but slav men all look like gremlins

So I can't post on /brit/ more whitout special permission?

yeah going to mark that down as "shan't" too

5 black lads shag a white women then go wake up her teenage sons to say they shagged her

>>tfw work at Poundland

i think its just laughing at an old coalburning woman who's putting her white kids through being around gangbangers

*bursts into the thread and sprints headfirst into the first Australian I lay eyes on*
*knocks him to the floor and he starts squealing and writhing around*
hello everyone
*steps over his carcass and pours myself a pint*

need to build a firewall between /brit/ and the rest of Sup Forums with a (You)s based immigration system and streamlined processes to remove people convicted of serious reddit

because you've never visited a Slavic country and think they all wear tracksuits and squat

please god no

won't anyone think about the bankers, you damn brexitloons, theyll lose their bonuses over this

hmm

that's not very pleasant behaviour is it

>tfw still claim benefits and barely work at all.

Okay full time wagecuck, keep posting your "animeys" and getting cucked on "Tinder".

hmmmm not like all the commie parties supported leave

unironically going to move to canada with my upper-middle class family because of breggzit

enjoy losing our tax contributions

that's ok we can just pay them footballer's wages

the X-factor proves that this is true lad. they'll vote for a fat mong who can't sing and then when he wins abandon him and buy the records of the more marketable person that came in 3rd. happens every year. the referendum is exactly the same.

the public don't know anything and shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the vote

what the fuck does fat ted from the corner shop know about european trade and supply routes, foreign investment, commodity indexes, all the shit that keeps our county running. I get "unelected bureaucrats" can rustle some jimmies, but this was not the way to appease those concerns.

>ywn EVER lie naked with aisha, caressing her and stroking her hair while listening to a michael parenti lecture

just fucking END MY LIFE family

*enters thread after you*
*sees another australian staggering to his feet*

Australia please take back Natalie Bennett

woah...

so basically what you're saying is that you live with your parents

I'm talking about all the slav immigrants in this country

i'm a fucking massive racist but i actually voted remain because I think it's best for england (scotland can fuck off)

>85% white in the centre

someone post the video of the lads from leeds where they kiss each other and then one of them hits the other with a chair several times
then the one who got hit falls to the ground in some broken glass

think a mouse died under my armoire

why do they always have to die in the hard to reach spots?

Nature, the master of craftsman of molecules created almost an inexhaustible array of molecular entities. It stands as an infinite resource for drug development, novel chemotypes and pharmacophores, and scaffolds for amplification into efficacious drugs for a multitude of disease indications and other valuable bioactive agents.

then we'll impose capital controls, seize your assets and put you in a labour camp so you can actually do some work for once in your bourgeois life, you little runt

yeah, they're all working class
in their home countries they're the equivalents of the chavs that hang around outside Job Centre Plus drinking Stella

Today is one of the best days of my life

hehe, student at the moment and will be earning big bux when i graduate, my parents are moving over because it makes the application easier if we use our coupla mill and say we'll invest it in the country

Well? Happy now racists and little englanders?

Arrogant