Zlatan scores literally every game

>Zlatan scores literally every game
>Man Utd still can't win

>I-It's Ibra's fault for not scoring enough!

Loving
Every
Laugh

Uhh Utdbabbies?

Hey guys. How many draws has Mourinho had this season?

It's easy to score when you have great midfielders to supply you with assists.

why the fuck can't >we win anymore, lads?!

Have you even watched any matches this season? Pogba has been one of the best players.

>35 yo
>first season in the supposedly toughest league in the world
>playing for a shit team with negative tactics and a dead manager
>8 goals already and counting
Why is he so based?

Maureen blaming it on luck, again

United are fucking shit. They're higher in the table than they deserve to be.

t. Ivan Ibrahimovic

Have you? He's anonymous.

>people thought based Zlatan would flop

>Costa + Sanchez
>11 goals
>One is a winger

W E W

t. Muamer Mehmedović

>PL veterans already playing for good teams
>only 3 goals ahead of BASED zlatan

>One is a winger
So are Ronaldo and Messi?

>both in their prime
>both have been playing in england for some years
>both playing for much better teams

Literal horseshit
This is the guy who scored 28 goals in Serie A with Muntari and Nocerino

>I-It's Ibra's fault for not scoring enough!

Literally who has said this?

>in their prime
>have been in the league for years
>play for much better teams

actually sanchez is a centre forward

Props to Ibra for scoring the same goals as Jermain fucking Defoe who plays for fucking Sunderland

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to have scored 8 goals so far, Defoe is great.

Utd fans

Jesus, well that's a truly ridiculous argument. He's too good for that team.

>Redcafe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
These fools are delusional

Find me a 35 year old with same amount of goals this season with a new club,

>with a new club
Uhmmm... why?

Because zlatko is new at the club and a new league. Instead just find somebody of the age 30+

Zlatan is always great when there's no pressure.

Dzeko, 30 years old - 12 goals
C. Ronaldo, 31 years old - 10 goals
Defoe, 34 years old - 8 goals
Ibisevic, 32 years old - 8 goals
Falcao, 30 years old - 7 goals
Gomis, 30 years old - 7 goals

Those are JUST taking the most important leagues into account

>red cafe

No no man, still a new league for the players and a new club. I know about the others

i just think for a old man like that 35 first time in the british league, it's quite a good job. He is new to the club and the league overall, that's what i meant.

>find me a 35 year striker with more goals in a new club over 190 with initials z i who outscored zlatan

you are this retarded. He is not even the white benteke on a contract costing gorillions

find me man

>being this retarded

Of course it is, but I don't think it's so impressive. Overall I think of Zlatan as a good player but nowhere near the level he's supposed to have.
I don't think he's ever been in the same league with the likes of Suarez, Lewandowski and so on, but by no means he's a bad player nor even mediocre

Fuck off you stupid retarded meme spewing piece of literal horse shit.
Never ever post on my Sup Forums again.

Don't even think about @ing me.

That's something we can agree on, he is not the best striker in the world. But he is quite good for a old man

Pogba looked like total shit today... and almost every game he's played this season

Is that reddit?

I think so.

>Trust me, if I want to kick someone in the head, I know how to kick someone in the head and make him fall asleep. That is the only thing I have to say

Zlatan is a class act.

nah, he clearly hit him intentionally and he's now being a faggot by pretending it was an accident. Not surprised considering he was cucked by poop fartdiolel of all people

Not really. He knew exactly what he was doing and was lucky to get away with it. Zlatan isn't the issue. Real talk, Fellaini and Rojo need to go.

kek

>implying Sup Forums watches football
If it wasn't a highlight on MOTD it didn't happen

I watched it yesterday. Pogba did his traditional blast it over the goal from miles away and blame the rest of the team for not being good enough. I think he's stopped doing reckless fouls though, must be Fellaini's job, now.

He's the reverse of a burnt out forward. Instead of running all the time in his youth and regressing, he's played at a steady level most of his career and can still do what he does at 35. On the other hand, Rooney looks a lot worse because he strained his body so much in his younger days.

Zlatan is a grasshopper, Rooney is an ant.

>Pogba did his traditional blast it over the goal from miles away and blame the rest of the team for not being good enough.
He attempted 1 long shot with his weak foot then apologised and didn't try anymore

Zlatan's goal haul is pretty good, yes, but he has missed a lot of sitters in some of their drawn games. I don't support United so I'm happy he's been squandering chances all season, but I can understand why some United fans are still disappointed with him despite the amount of goals.

He still did exactly what I said.

Reminder that Rojo should have also been sent off at 0-0 for a bad lunging tackle with both feet off the ground.

Face it lads, you aren't unlucky your team is just shit. Liverpool losing was just a one off. United's choke was the norm.