Why do so many women like ed sheeran?

why do so many women like ed sheeran?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KavorkaMan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'd look better without that ginger barnett on his head.
He needs his Ed Sheeran

well, it aint the looks

he's the good kind of ugly

because he's bad lol

Because the system told them to like him

FREE FROM FOXDIE
FREE FROM THE SYSTEM
FREE FROM Sup Forums CONTROL

never listed to this guy before, just checked out his most popular song on youtube, "thinking out loud".

by the sounds of it, i'm guessing this song would appeal to women because it's basically 4:56 seconds of pandering, telling them that they're the best and most important thing in the universe, and that they'll continue to be so even when they're old and busted. it's like an aural version of a Nicholas Sparks novel. women love this sort of nonsense.

Because women have shitaste. I thought it was a well known fact.

Cause he looks like a women. If he shaved id fuck him

i laughed for 2 minutes. this needed to be acknowledged.

because they're incapable of independent thought

Same reason why so many men like Grimes:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KavorkaMan

Because they have shitaste?

I like some stuff from both. They do have at least a couple catchy songs with fancy lyrics.

>commenting without having read the link

because he gives them patronage and his music is a simple alternative to booty music.

Your average person doesn't care about music beyond having it as background noise while they do something else. They just listen to what's trending/on the radio/their friends listen to. And his shitty nice simple romantic guy with a guitar persona attracts many young women

lol

lole

That's part of it, but it's really just his singing.

it's a powerhouse vocal performance, some of the best male vocals recorded in the last 10 years. Normies only care about singing, and Ed delivers on that track with a sensational vocal. The lyrics help, because he's a sweet little nice guy (who is ugly and likely a doormat), but really it's just about his voice.

p much this

He's kinda like Costello if Costello were pleb

Because he comes across as a guy that is too autistic to rape them

he sings about fucking

Because he makes music for women?

fuck man, fpbp