THE HYPE IS REAL!!1!1

THE HYPE IS REAL!!1!1

Looks shitty already

the most of the movies suck

BUT most of the movies suck

Shitty poster, shitty trailer. shitty actors, shitty director, shitty producers, shitty owners, shitty series. Looks like it'll be shitty.

>a movie with a large fanbase that isn't even out yet is sooooo shitty lol edgelord master over here lmao

You fuckers keep this up and you'll fall off the edge

Oh shit, you've convinced me.
It's going to be the best movie of all time.
I bet it wins ALL of the oscars.

>Implying oscars mean something

star wars hasn't had a good movie since RotJ

NO FUN ALLOWED!
DON'T ENJOY STUFF I DONT' ENJOY!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

please point to where I said you can't enjoy it.

>Any difference in opinion results in an autistic screech

we enjoy talking shit about star wars. stop ruining our fun.

I bet you guys are the life of every party...

>autism, the post

we kind of have to be when the movie we've all come to see is refried lucasarts horse-shit.

thanks for the recognition though.

I enjoy not enjoying things, hah bah dah phagorth.

>can't prove me wrong so resorts to throwing autism around

You talk about how cool star wars is at partys?
You're a cool guy

>refried lucasarts horse-shit
poetry, man.
>thanks for the recognition though.
mah plezure user-kun senpai desu.

so what's your problem then?

prove what, you actual autist?

>You talk about how cool star wars is at partys?
all the time, dude.
>You're a cool guy
I know.

>THE HYPE IS REAL!!1!1

I'M FUCKING SICK OF STAR WARS

>please point to where I said you can't enjoy it.

are you blind, or stupid?

I ran out of clean socks this morning.

its time for the jedi to end

Then don't watch it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I'M FUCKING SICK OF STAR WARS
don't watch it, then?

stop jacking off to star wars and you won't have this problem.

Oh great, more Hollywood feminist sjw bullshit.

>IMMA STRANG IDNEPENDANT WOMYN, WATCH ME FITE TEH PATRIARCHY... part 2

Why can't they leave the corpse of star wars alone?

Gay

>are you blind, or stupid?
blind, of course, I can't see the screen in front of me. Could you be so kind as to do a voice recording on voocarro or some shit, telling me what exactly the fuck it is I need to prove to your raging autist ass, kind user senpai kawaii desu?

Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufucjyoufucjyoufucjyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufucjyoufucjyoufucjyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufucjyoufucjyoufucjyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufucjyoufucjyoufucjyoufuckyou

After watching both Rogue One and Force Awakens, I can say that I won't be buying a ticket for this movie unless I hear from one of my friends that it's good. Disney killed the series for me for now.

should be called Fag Wars

well played user, well played.

The more you reply like that the more stupid you look. Please, continue.

OOOOOOOOOOH, BURN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU I wish this were understood

okay, but only if you reply something kind in return.

it is, user.

it is.

How about, you have nice eyes?

I have never seen a single star wars movie in my entire life, so I couldn't care less.

Same. RO was garbage outside of the Vader scenes. FA was basically a carbon copy of ANH. Fucking Disney.

well that is... nice.

thanks user.

I'm really getting tired of these one dimensional female chars that they're pumping out. Rey, Jyn, and now this chick pilot in Battlefront 2. It's like Kathleen Kennedy is pushing some kind of feminist agenda and seeing how far it'll go before ppl get fed up with these underdeveloped mannequins and swear off this whole franchise.

No problem.

Fuck all of you right in the balls. It looks great. Can't wait to see it.

maybe they are done recycling old star wars with new death stars .. and give us something original

Another SJW piece of shit. abotu how "girls can do it better" or niggers are heros. Disney can suck my cock.

Give me a white male hero with a white female love interest if you want my money

>disney

Lol enjoy your cuck-flick

>I have never seen a single star wars movie in my entire life, so I couldn't care less
I have never parachuted in life, which is the reason I never join in conversations about parachuting or enter threads or forums about parachuting on the internet, you know.

just saying.

>Give me a white male hero with a white female love interest
oh right, that would be such a novelty... lol

I get your point, but do you really think that this conversation, especially on Sup Forums, would go anywhere.

Agreed. If you want girls as heroes and negroids as stars then write something new that has that. Don't take an existing thing that belonged to white guys and femwash and blackwash it. Sounds kind of like appropriation...

>do you really think that this conversation, especially on Sup Forums, would go anywhere
of course not.

BURN IN HELL FOREVER ALONE WITH YOUR AUTISM BETA FRANCHISE FOR CUCKS SUCKING JEW COCKS KYS

What the fuck would you know about appropriation you fucking white trailer trash piece of shit.

1-3 are the only real bad movies.

The clone wars movie was ok. the clone wars series both cartoon and CGI were good. Rebels is good, episode 7 was meh (mary sue character and they pandered WAY to much to the PC and SJW crowds) and rogue one was fucking solid.

Wooo another franchise ruined by disney wooo
lets fall for retarded fanbait
ps: Cant wait for the opening battle on a ice planet with at ats oh I am sorry I meant headless atats

RO was just trash, but TFA being almost a clone of ANH made it seem less bad

I know I'm in Sup Forums and I hate sjwrism as much as the next user, but seriously, besides one being a girl and the other a nigger, where do you see sjwrism in this movie??? It's not as ghostbusters at all

Rogue had some shitty written characters, and the only slightly well written character was Leia, because she wasnt on screen very much.

>belonged to white guys
seriosly, user I...

I am the skydiving god.

What made you not like rogue one?

I loved all the little details thrown in that most people missed but a lot of star wars fans caught.

I refuse to believe this is anything but super faggoty bait.

Jew dick has never tasted so sweet. As long as they keep financing movies like this then I will swallow their gravy. Dont you have an Alex Jones podcast to go listen to or something?

the white man is bad and women and black are cool. similar trend in a lot a movies nowadays, due to whites being the asians of the americas.

hail hail

Meh/10

>I loved all the little details thrown in that most people missed but a lot of star wars fans caught.
me too, user.

>blacksaber
lolled at that one

kækked

Is that all? That's a pretty weak argument tbh, there's a fuckton of movies where it's the opposite. And there's still a fuckton of whites tutoring and hand holding those two.

>make flawless character
>HUR DUR MARY SUE PERFECT GIRL CHARACTER!!!!!
>STAR WARS SUCKS NOW!!!!!
>I WISH IT WAS THE 70'S AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I WAS BORN IN 2003!!!!

>make character with flaws
>HERP DERP SHITTY CHARACTER!!!!!!

Just cant make some retards happy.

Disney has the rights. they will keep making new star wars movies because they keep making money.

just be glad Jar Jar binks is dead by now.

>whites being the asians of the americas
uwotm8

Oh mona! Will you never deliver my heart!?

>disney will make movies because it makes money
thx to you retards who swallow all the shit disney throws at you cuz its not "prequelz nd jar jar " xddddddddd

Star Wars is for fucking plebs.

The fucking persecution complex on this fucking faggot right here.

Motherfucker, first of all this is a cinematic and literary universe spanning 40 years about FUCKING ALIENS and you're complaining that 2 of the dozen or so main characters in one movie weren't white men?

God forbid 1 movie and a spinoff in a series of 9 movies and countless comics, books, etc isn't made with the explicit intent of pleasing you.

Literally like 90% of media is made for you. Pick your battles, you blind fucking faggot.

>just be glad Jar Jar binks is dead by now
don't jinx this shit man, they might introduce his deranged grandson or some shit, just to piss off nerds and geeks.

see

Humm could i be retarded?
No surely not. Everyone else in the world outside of my very small group of friends who think everything not 4, 5 and 6 sucks are the retarded ones.

I kinda liked Jar Jar tbqh famalam desu

well then you're a fag

milady

I bought this movie for my grandson. He enjoyed it very much but it broke the day after Christmas and so did his heart. Your toy ruined Christmas for our whole family and I demand a full refund from Amazon

MESA GONNA AVENGE YOU ANNIE!!!!!

Brilliant. From the mouths of babes.

Look at all that diversity...

you poor, persecuted and oppressed white man...

>

yeah well, so was Jar Jar.

PWNED PHAGORTH HUURRR

lol little cucks