Are Norwegians the nicest people on this board, and in the world?

Are Norwegians the nicest people on this board, and in the world?
Norwegian posters are some of the few posters to actually partake in genuine conversation and discussion, even if they can't bantz.
The only problem I see is Norway is Leftist/SJW, but that's basically every country in Europe, and Norway isn't near as bad as Germany/Sweden.
Norwegian TV is great too, shows like Lilyhammer actually poke fun at themselves and criticizes refugee crisis, while being good fucking shows in general.
I hear Occupied is great, and need to watch it too.

Am I correct in my assessment of Norway being a nice place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
youtube.com/watch?v=mlvxHB3gMBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are a bunch of assholes

Are you Nowaboo?

where's that video, come on post it

Fuck I ment Norwaboo.

>norwegian tv

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

>Lilyhammer
American show. And not good.

The Dutch are nicer posters.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlvxHB3gMBc

I'm not an anything-boo. I love America most of all countries, but finding nice and friendly countries is nice.
It's a Norwegian-American show, Norway assists. Also it's great, Ahmed. I'm gonna pull you aside into a bathroom and slap your shit for not shaving women's hands you desert rat.

until you piss them off

shaking*
Kazakhstan Kazakhstan you is very nice place
What does this even say?

It's basically a more clever and funny, but still shit version of Welcome to Sweden.

The main guy is terrible though, why'd america ever give that guy a career? Ugly fuck.
Denmark is the one with good tv. But if you think any Nordic country has good tv it's because you only see the handful of standout shows. 98% of what airs on tv in Scandinavia is bullshit cop dramas.

why are scandis such good people? they all seem really nice, intelligent, and happy.

Yeah.. makes me want to be one :(

List all the nice posters and the bad posters, I make a map

>nice
Me
>bad
(You)

>Thats what you get for fucking with our niggers

Norway
Vietnam
Romania (for some reason)

I like them too.

Nobody remembers this scene? When they have to save the african chef from being beaten? He goes "thats what you get for fucking with our niggers, fucking racists"

No? Nobody? Best scene in the entire show, also was this film supposed to be good?

>was this film supposed to be good?
The movie is based on the true story of a bank robbery in 2004. I haven't seen the movie myself, but I read that it wasn't very good.

If scientific study on Sup Forums is anything to go by Libyans, Turks and Syrians are the most polite, least insultive people in the world. Chinks are mean.

Austria is bro tier.