Urgent situation Sup Forums

Urgent situation Sup Forums
Can someone please tell me the absolute fastest way to get alcohol off of your breath. This is very important, I have only a few hours

Google it tard

if you have hours then you're fine.

Drink your own piss. It balances out the pH level and sterilises the smell with the ammonia.

You don't actually smell alcohol in breath, you smell the other shit in whatever you drank, just like eating something.

So I would think a thorough cleaning of the tongue and mouth. Then some sort of oral rinse. If it's still no good, maybe eat something else to overpower it (onions, garlic, spicy food, 12 jolly ranchers, idk). Not to mention it will likely dissipate over the next few hours as well.

Thats all I got. Next time don't drink prior to your responsibilities.

Yeah, I'm just took a few shots of 99 proof, My son is coming over tonight so I can't smell. Any help is very much appreciated

Thank you. I understand, user

And that's why she took the kids

Suck on some pennies. The copper will fuck up the alcohol or some shit

Smoke a bowl

No, that's not why :( I wish it were because of me, would be much simpler

That's never worked for me

You are ok, just clean mouth out and eat something before he comes over. you will be good in an hour or 2 if you dont drink during that time.
since its 99 proof it wont leave much of a footprint, after the time mentioned, just dont take a shot before talking

Whats the story? you have alcohol problems?

Go run and sweat it all off. Shower after.

Just smoke a lot of tobacco to hide the smell

Yes, user, I am on felony probation for trafficking Marijuana and cannot smoke. I have an addictive personality and always need something. I know I'm a degenerate, such is life. I don't drink around my son, and he will be here in 4 hours so I'm trying to not smell

I want to better my life, I need help

4 hours? shit, unless you had a pint or more you should be good.

>Yes, user, I am on felony probation for trafficking Marijuana and cannot smoke. I have an addictive personality and always need something. I know I'm a degenerate, such is life. I don't drink around my son, and he will be here in 4 hours so I'm trying to not smell

life's biggest cunt and they allowed you to reproduce? your son will be McCunt

>Brush your teeth.
>Mouthwash.
>Mint chewing gum.
>Mints in general.

They always smell me, it's fucking crazy... they can smell me from the night before

I have a big boy, he would be the one to grow up and beat the fuck out of your perfect self KEK

Indian food

full blood transfusion

Make some bacon or better yet, grill something before they get there. You'll smell like smoke. And of course brush your teeth thoroughly, and maybe take a shower (before BBQ). Alcohol escapes through your sweat as well so that probably doesn't help you.

Get help.

You want to help your children?

Get help.

Even if it means going to a clinic or getting therapy.
You're not taking your role as a parent seriously if you keep needing substances. You'll fuck them up too.

Get into a hot shower so yo ustart sweating it all out (yes you sweat in the shower if it's hot enough).
Then after you dried up and stopped sweating you take a cold shower to get rid of the alcohol smell on your skin.

I understand. And it hurts. I never knew I could love something so much until I had my son. I truly care for gim. I need help and want to get it. I'm at the last I can take. I want to try outpatient first then I will go for a 28 day if that doesn't work. I'm very sincere

I have nobody to talk to, I have no support. I've been on my own with no parental guidance since I was 14. Is there any discord or anyway I can have friends to support me and stay in contact with?

I'm 29 now and my problems are rapidly progressing

I've been a bro since 2007 Hitler and 2008 red leader, I've been here with you Bros through so much, I'm in so many screenshots. I remember black and white pepe comic. please be my friend

Eat a batch of onions

I'm going to eat onion and then chew gum prior to my son getting here

Just eat something with hotsauce
I use to get faded and would hide the smell that way

This is not the place to get real help with that.

Get therapy. Or some other professional help. If your problems really are rapidly progressing you should get help even faster.
Don't wait untill it spirals out of control. In a way it already has. Otherwise you wouldn't have to hide the alcohol on your breath right now.

Thank you. I was just looking for a friend. I will contact our local outpatient and see a therapist immediately. I truly do appreciate your advice. Thank you

Dude. What are you doing?

get some really off the wall flavored gum, when accused of smelling like booze say "im chewing passion fruit guava gum" or whatever flavor it is. If it is not a standard flavor people recognize you cant really pick the booze smell out.

can you afford a therapist?

Bro, I know :( I have to stop

No, I have no insurance, but I can see a social worker

A shower you sweat the alcohol out your body just don't fall you drunk bastard

I am literally reaching out to the only people I know, the people I grew up with for over 10 years. Sad, I know. I'm a degenerate

do it then, sometimes just saying shit out loud makes problem seam more real. also a third party is good, because most people tend to be more honest once they become trusted rather than a close friend or family etc.

Absolutely, we have a clinic here that is free social security provides. I'm going to talk to them Monday. It's like a 10 dollar down payment, I sold a bunch of archaic Nvidia cards last month on ebay that will cover it

No problem man.
Keep in mind it will get better once you get help. You'll feel beter too.
Friends will come along the way.
Don't pussy out on the solution. Good luck. Be safe.

For sure, I'm dedicated and going to do this. Thanks bro, take it easy you be safe too

awesome man, if you start another thread in the future give an update, i would be interested

Me too.

Will do, call me 99proof. I drink every single day I don't have my son, usually a 5th a day. I got a script off 90 benzos last week because I quit drinking, but didn't seek therapy. So I drank again today. I'm going to dry out and take my benzos so I don't sieze up. I will make a thread next week under 99proof. Thank you brother.

semen works

That's what your mom told me too

dont stop all at once. try to hold out all day, then take just enough to fall asleep. keep track of how many you have had each day on the calendar, then try to cut back one drink a day. thats what i did minus benzos. I was bottle a day for 7 years. took me 2 months but it worked and now i can enjoy like 2 beers a night.

That's exactly my endgame. I just got some weak benzos so it doesn't kill me. I'm going to try that and see if I can hold off, if not then I will switch to beer and little by little a day. I'm strong willed I've just said fuck it this past year ya know