Yfw the EU is finnished

>yfw the EU is finnished

Nah not really.

After getting rid of brits, EU will be stronger than ever. Federalization and integration are the way forward and maybe after that EU will stop being a bitch to US.

the EU is FINNished???

>a loser who cant get anything done and a pussy who left his party right after things got serious

Frexit soon.

now russia and china should join EU and abolish NATO, make eurasia great again

While you are generally right I still wonder how they wanna do it.
France and germany are the most important and closest ones, but we are soooo different still. I cant really figure out how it would turn out to be a massive version of fucking belgium.

>China and russia will be allowed to join
>but not turkey

VITTUBERKELE :----DD

>mfw

Mon nègre

happening.

triggered commie

>stabbing ukraine

what is this russian propaganda?

nothing is going to happen unless people suddenly freak out
current polls don't suggest that there will be a whole lot of brexit style referendums following like some people were afraid beforehand
if anything the EU will be able to push more bullshit because the british were one of the internal brakes
and I'd actually love to see the EU commission hang

Brits made their decision. It's not up to us to judge. It is, however, up to us to enforce the consequences.

It's not up to you, it's up to Germany :^)

>poland thinks it has power in the EU

nigel farage can't even win a respectable amount of seats, what kind of threat could he possibly pose?

>mfw rioting, looting and general lawlessness since article 50 was triggered

Sorry muslim "bros" but we cant take you in right now, you'd only find yourself needing to escape another civil war if you come here.

>who is Donald Tusk?

What are you talking about France and Germany are about to elect the most pro-EU governments ever which means even tougher conditions for Brexit and even more integration. We might get more power for the parliament, more elected institutions and even the beginning of a unified European defense force.

I meant us, continentals. Cultural identity alien to islanders.

lol that is awesome

>continental europe
>culture
>2017

pick 2

Isn't Nigel not even living in the UK anymore? He isn't even head of the Ukip anymore. I realize he got the ball rolling, but why do Sup Forums and Sup Forums keep spamming him even months laterally?

>culture
>2017

where?

Wasn't he suppose to work for Fox now?

I'm sure the French feel closer to Brits than they do to Poles and Bulgarians.

The English should kill and mutilate any EU national they catch, should the EU officials like Juncker continue to threaten the UK with destruction. Stabbing Czech students to death and causing Polish women to miscarry by kicking them in the stomach was a good start, but the Eurocrats don't care about poor Eastern Euros. You must target Westerners.

There are many young Spanish, Italian, Greek men and women forced to work as waiters etc in Britain due to the economic situation in their countries. They should be raped to send a message. Also, the French, Germans and Irish should be attacked.

Some may point out there are a million British retirees and other expats living in Spain and the rest of the EU who may be subject to retaliation. Let them, they are useless feeders, parasites and probably Remain supporters. But you can kill the young EU nationals in the prime working age, the ones working as bankers in London. This would be more injurious to these countries than the loss of some filthy pensioners in Majorca.

>why do Sup Forums and Sup Forums keep spamming him

Because his bong face has this weird smugness that triggers you when you look at it.
He's a real life Pepe.

hello my turkish friend

>china is more european than turkey

yes

The low-test smugness of his face triggers the continental Europoor. He's exactly how we see Britons

>Polish politician
And this is why you lot shouldn't rule your own shithole.

Me on the left

>ASSelineau