Please Sup Forums

Please Sup Forums.
What is the least painfull and quickest way out
Weapons are off the table (dutchfag)
Please release me from my pain

nuclear blast is fairly painless

>Weapons are off the table (dutchfag)
Ha, eat shit you fucking lameass yuropoor. Looks like you're just gonna have to weather out life until you die and old, old man, all alone, unable to breathe for yourself, in a nursing home.

Doesn't the Netherlands have voluntary euthenasia?

Just shoot yourself.

Voluntarly euthenesia is only if you are an adult and are uncureble sick

Google 'exit bag'

PLEASE DONT KYS OP!

Shove a colony of red ants up your urethra then seal it off with superglue

Drink Gasoline it goes down smooth when you mix 1:50 of 2 stroke oil

Looks like eugene levy

Since you're in Europe, walk out in the middle of the street and yell "Fuck Mohammad!" The Muslim majority will behead you instantly.

Helium bag is pretty legit. Or potassium cyanide. Both kill you pretty quick. Strangulation will do the trick if you're lazy. Basically, you'll be out in 8 seconds then die in about 10 mins but you won't be conscious for that part. Good luck!

Just jump off your favorite bridge head first. Use zip ties to hold your ear buds on with the music you love to your ears. Happy Flying OP!

Gooi jezelf voor een trein OP.
Waarom wil je dood trouwens?

Dont do this OP

Take a overdose and sit in a car filled with exhaust while heading of the edge from a tall building down to a high traffic area with a noose around your neck with the rope fasten outside the car and have a granade in your mouth and pull out the splint with your left hand while holding a shotgun pointed to your head by the trigger with your right should do the trick do the trick OP.
Oh and remember to slit your wrist first.

REAGEER EENS KANKER OP

KANKER SUKKELTJE

I have looked into exit bags but dunno where to get helium and hide it from my mom

America have problem with niggers, thats why.

waarom wil je rip

im happy op wants to die. He's a fag that doesn't reply to anons.

I do reply but mostly read and doing research

Jump off bridge or building.

exit bag

pills

whats going on w/ you user?

Stop being a faggot and man up. Life sucks, it's the good moments that you live for. You just haven't lived long enough to have them. Stop being a whiney bitch

Also if femanon, tits or gtfo.

OP is een kanker homo

it's getting boring OP