Is this Nintendo's most illogical or just a baffling decision to end the NES mini production leaving people who still...

Is this Nintendo's most illogical or just a baffling decision to end the NES mini production leaving people who still want the NES Mini to get one with over inflated prices from ebay!

This is Nintendo pissing me off for the last time.

>expecting any type of business sense from Nintendo anymore

They always do it knowing what's gonna happen
Not sure if they do it for a particular reason or for just shits and giggles though

You do know its nintendo selling them on ebay right?

Why not just get something like this instead?

I want the real thing tho, I have all the rom on my DS.

Nintendo is not long for this world.

They would still be making them if they didn't get hacked.

I highly doubt this

Obviously the developers knew the implications of releasing such a product. They had to have known it would have been hacked to holy hell. It's never up to the developers though. It's always the fat cats that make those decisions.

1. GET A USB
2. INSTALL LINUX
3. EMULATOR

They probably have a shitton stockpiled and will use sockpuppet ebay accounts to sell them for 10x the price.

Or they just need the room in their manufacturing plants to make more switches which are probably far more profitable per unit.

what distro cuck
I fucking hate faggots that pretend to know shit they don't know

This is not a new trend for them. Look at the secondary amiibo market for anything Zelda related right now. Everything's marked up for 3-5 times retail price.

To be fair, though, it is a smart (yet consumer shitty) approach. Make smaller production runs of product, push it out, have the hype train go wild, then trickle said product out over time to keep the train a-rollin'.

just a quick follow up.
"Install Linux" is the most retarded advice I've ever heard. There's lots of distros and if you're new it's kind of annoying. If you really want to get something like this buy a rasberry pi for like 30 bucks, buy an sd card, install retro pi, and play games.

By the time the Switch is reliably on shelves, the hype train will have rolled away.

>buy NFC tags
>make your own amiibo
>???
>profit

there are people on my local craigslist board that are selling bare nfc tags with the zelda amiibos loaded on them right now for retail price

also saw someone renting out their figures to scan in botw as pathetic as that is

You're an over-privileged idiot. The "real thing" is just a small computer like this one with an emulator and roms installed on it. You're not buying an original Nintendo from the eighties.

All I wanted was the controller, but now I can't even get that. Thanks, Nintendo.

I'm assuming he's far too stupid and lazy to handle something like this.

NES nostalgia is coming to and end.

ya, I actually was/am a Wii and Wii U enthusiast, but this and the Switch being a piece of shit (IMO compared to the Wii U) are pretty much the last straw for me as well

yeah, I want a couple of them too since they work with the wiimotes for the virtual console NES games

they really dropped the fucking ball on this

They literally only did this to create publicity and drum up demand for virtual console on the Switch. How is this some sixth dimensional concept to 90% of the internet?

>2016
>Still playing NES
Please KYS

Why would you buy that old piece of shit anyways, fucking nostalgia 90's kid faggotry...

Who fucking cares about a shitty, limited, overpriced emulator?

Just make your own pi mini console thats 10000x better, cheap as shit and will run whatever you want.

Get an AVS by virtualusb. It's so much better...

It runs NES and famicom carts and can run off your tv's power through a usb.

Can't believe fags buy this kinda shit and the Nintendo mini

I bougt one on ebay like 2 weeks ago for 130$ lmao
Im just gonna leave it in the box as a collectable.

RetroPie, faggot.

It's if you're a fag like me that collects nes I guess

Raspberry pi doesnt look right on a crt television.

Why not just get retropie? Fuck paying for an NES mini when you can load an RPi with all the games you want.

I don't see why people make such a huge deal about this.
You can play NES games on just about any electronic device out there.

For the same reason people would rather play using the original carts and console

>SuperData now projects that the Switch will sell 7.2 million consoles in 2017.

Can't make five more Nes mins for sale.

This doesn't have anything but HDMI output, so neither does this. If CRT is important and you're going the emulation route, hacked Wii or PC is the way to go.