Be me

>be me
>14, depressed af
>on like 4 different fucking medications for it, none really working
>be on vacation with family and family friend
>family friends are 2 parents with a daughter
>been friends with her for 5 years, i always kinda liked her but was too pussy to admit it
>she lives far away so i rarely see her
>staying in room with her, only one bed
>love.jpg
>no matter what i do i cant stop thinking about her, being around her makes me more happy than ive ever been
>its like nothing else matters when i'm around her
>even when she is annoying or rude i still love her anyways
>she is bi
>family doesnt approve, im the only one who she tells about it
>she has liked a girl for 3 years who just now started liking her back
>listen to the girl you are in love with describe exactly and precisely how much she likes a different person for hours
>listen to her ask "is this what love feels like" when talking about someone else
>you want her to be happy but being supportive pushes her further away from you
>you just smile and act like you're happy for her but really every fucking inch of your body is in pain
>you know that once the vacation is over you will be back to square 1, being depressed and alone with nobody who loves you
>you know that this beacon of happiness is going to leave you, and that after this you will be even more depressed and alone than before
>feels bad man
>feels really, really fucking bad man

>>be me
, depressed af
get out please

You're 14?

Don't know ya but if I saw you I would smile at you on the street. About 50 million more people like me.

Only 14 mate, I wanted to kill myself at 18 because my girlfriend cheated, now I'm 19 and traveling the world

Times your best friend. Brother x

bait 14/10

Are you from 2b2t?

When aren't 14 year old fags depressed?

Lmao u got sooooo much experience in that whoooole year haha

idfk man, /r/im14andthisisdeep

no idea what that is so no

Shut up cunt why you gotta be so fucking negative, fuk outta here bitch

Ur life has just begun and ur choosing to make it shit alrdy. Hopefully if u got puberty and become a man with a career and wife u will laugh at this when ur 30

Mr.world travel, u mad? Thinking about killing urself again over little ol me?

LAUGH? more like cringe

>14

What u wanna remember about this shit in 5 years? U are at crossroad dude.
I vs known my wife being with someone else for multiple years. Now she has my child.
Never miss an oportunity. If its easy its not worth it.

If I were you and I were telling this i would consider myself an autistic piece of shit. So just die already man, you are not even worth the advice.

Nah, laugh I think because it's a learning experience . If he did this at like 21 then it's cringe.

>14, depressed af

You are violating global rule n.2.
GTFO

Or at least don't be stupid enough to say your age here, fucking retard

Raging Minecraft 14y/o fag here
agreed :P

>14
>on like 4 different fucking medications for it,

I want to beat the fuck out of your parents.

MODS BAN THIS BABY

Bigger faggot than OP here

You're a kid. I was your age in 2006 and I would lurk so I get it. YouRE still a piece of shit though for stating your age on an anonymlus board, purposelly drawing this sort of attention for replies (implying you lurk at all) and for even csring about another person that much at your age. Nigga you need to go watch some movies off the brilliant collection you're blessed to have online for your age and okay some video games. Calm the fuck down and go hate your parents until you appreciate them years later.

If you're too young to be on this board you're too young to think your life is over because of one girl.

Depression is a rut you put yourself in. Stop finding shit to be depressed about and find some perspective, fuck. I mean shit you have parents and you have friends and you aren't a starving Ethiopian child born with aids.

You have it good. Stop being a bitch about it.

Op, just nut on her face when she asleep.
The way i see it, you got about a 10% chance shell be into it.

I know since your fucking 14 you dont gamble, but those are incredibly low odds with a incredibly high payout.

Also underage and b&

try working out, does wonders for depression, helps id say 70%, plus u get healthier, girls will gravitate to you

Cmon dude, you're 14. You have no idea what love is. If you really like her you should grow some balls and tell her. If she doesn't like you, well... then you should forget about it, go play some Minecraft or some shit. If I were you, I wouldn't even try to win her heart, not in your shitty state.

Also find a hobby that will keep your mind away from depressing thoughts.

>doesnt know how to greentext
get out please

You only feel like this because its one of the few times you've had interaction from a girl. Concentrate on self improvement and girls will come with time. You're just being a teenager.

Are you for real? I did that on purpose

>>Are you sure he isn't trying to strikethroughbluetext?
% sure.

gtfo underage b&