How hard is it to legally get Oxycodone where you live?

How hard is it to legally get Oxycodone where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

buykratom.us/?affiliate_id=37091&prodgroup=3716
kratomcapsules.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not hard to get anything. The way I act and look I usually attract/make friends with people in the counter culture easily.

Also I used to help my dealer deliver large amounts of weed because hes scrawny and im a big guy, and hes been jumped before.

My best advice if you want to find a Legit and pro/mature dealer who hooks you up is, Keep your fucking mouth shut, dont talk much, and have the appearance of someone people shouldnt fuck with.

This helped me hangout and meet people 25-40 years old amd helped me make a ton of connections.

put your leg on a piece of wood and start wacking it with a hammer until it breaks you'll probably get some for like a week

if ur white and under the age of 40 theyll just give you tylenol after you leave the hospital because faggots keep ruining the ability to get scripts by taking 30 of them and dying.

bro i get 60 mg of xanax and 60 mg of klonopin a month just because i went to the doctor and starting fake crying saying i had a ton of anxiety because my dad left me when i was a kid

if you want the drugs use your brain

you know what "legally" means?
getting benzos is easy. Potent opioids are hard to get. Especially without a diagnosed indication. I don't know how it works in the USA but your drugs are scheduled right? so you get different prescriptions for "dangerous addictive" stuff like opioids and "normal" ones for anything else?

Here (Germany) you would get alot of other pain medication and less potent opioids, depending on you age, diagnosis etc.Lets say as a young man, without indication, its next to impossible to get a doctor to prescribe it to you

i miss pill mills so much.

$150 cash and walked out with 210x30mg roxis + 150x80mg OC, first visit, IF you knew how the real scam worked. apparently most people still don't, so only got a few 15s and maybe 40s after a couple months

the key is in how they process that indication. you can exploit that in the US, not sure about germany.

xanax is a schedule 4 drug

Fucking impossible here in meth country. You'd likely have to at deaths door here. Hell, I just had a damn root canal done and my dentist gave a script for 800mg ibuprofen. How the fuck am I supposed to catch a buzz off Motrin?

why didnt he just tell you to go to a store and just buy them lol unless they have a small amount of codeine in them

yeah I don't know what that means.
Here you have
-otc drugs
-Drugs you need a simple prescription for (every benzo except flunitrazepam, they changed that some time ago, and mild opioids like tramadol, DHC and Tilidin

Appalachian here, easy peasy lemon squeezey

it's PRESCRIPTION! ibuprofen. for people who aren't smart enough to just take 4 normal ones.

..plus your insurance pays for it

lol you're just an idiot, if you knew anything they're extremely easy to get.

For people that actually need it? Hard as fuck.
Somehow the junkies know how to get it because everybody around here is addicted to the fucking things.

t. resident of southern WV.

Another Appalachian here. Just go get a job in the coal mines. Worked for me

My doctor is a bro, i could probably ask him for anything but i dont like opiates tbh they make me feel sick

Normal people run screaming for the hills if their doctors office has 5 hour wait times, tons of sketchy young people, people nodding off and dropping needles in the waiting room, and doctors that want you out in 30 seconds.

junkies flock to places like that. don't even get me started on the shit i've seen at pharmacies that cater to shady pain clinics

It's just about the easiest thing to get. What I really want is fucking adderall.

then get it from your pain doctor.

tell them you're having trouble staying awake, they'll prescribe it for that.

adderall is the easiest drug to get they dish those out like candy

Talked to a therapist once, they asked me to describe how I felt and as soon as I said I wanted to feel more clear-headed her eyes lit up and she wrote the script right there, 20mg adderall ir once a day

Thats different then. Although I know some doctors myself, my sis for example, and its no problem to get non BTM drugs. Potent opioids is a bit more tricky here (but not impossible).

Also: Im clean for like a year. Feels really good.

No fucking clue.

But heroin is literally everywhere and dirt cheap.

Going to my therapist in a few weeks, what should I do to get some benzos? Should I go with "my anxiety is ruining my life boohoo" or "I cant sleep and nothing will knock me out"?

say your heart pounds in certain situations, you feel trapped and cant breath etc

anxiety. Tell him you tried xanax and it helped for a while, but not really and you would like to get another one (because xanax sucks!) maybe Bromazepam or Clonazepam.
Tell him your anxiety effects you, you stay at home even though you want to go out but your affraid but you don't know why.....

its easy

Thanks very much!

Yeah I call bullshit. I live in Kentucky and it's next To impossible even for retired vets. Especially since shutting down the "freeway"

whats good to take for racing thoughts? adderall? i'm on 80mg prozac but that shit dont stop the wild thoughts.

benzos

God hell you luckers (USA&CAN) with adderall. We only get lamer version of it that's harder to abuse. Thought I really need it for other purposes than that too

i tried before but it made me too anxious

UK here, impossible to reliabley get. Might be able to cop a few from your mates nan or something if youre lucky but thats it

My GP runs a pill mill, I get 270 30's a month for less than .25 a pill that I can either use or flip for $1 a pop locally (since the markets so saturated already.) I make a lot more if I head out to the suburbs tho its riskier.

What I did was switch to the GP that my friend told me was passing out pills like candy. Go in for a check up, left, gorged myself for a month and went in complaining about back pain saying that I might have a compressed disk in my back from the sudden weight gain. A couple x-rays later he wrote the biggest script of oxy I'd ever seen at one time. Took two months to drop the weight but hes kept filling my script every month for the past two years. I've passed on getting fent from him because its a pain in the ass to process for sale and I'd rather not kill myself getting into something that strong that I'm not familiar with.

just got prescribed clonazepam yesterday, seriously would love pain killers though. my favorites would be dilaudid and tapentadol. can't find them anywhere

any advice Sup Forums?

dark net?

i've heard a lot about ordering from the darknet, even the clear net sights that offer pills without prescriptions.

help me please

Those clearnet sites are probably scams/shit

inb4 le reddit is gay but check out /r/darknetmarkets and /r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/

Has everything you need to get set up with the encryption side of things and the best sites/vendors to order from

so many steps to follow, I should probably find a dealer shouldn't I?

i heard instagram is the number one place to find dealers

bro you can do it in a few hours it;s not that bad, and no instagram is probably one of the worst possible places to find dealers. If you don't want to order from dark net, I'd probably reccomend going to hood and just asking dealer looking people if they know anyone shotting or if they are shotting. If not then ask friends for other friends that might know and go from there

Always lead off that you have an anaphylactic reaction to ibuprofen.

>be me
>mom is pharmacy director for a hospital chain
Pretty easy, I got a full bottle of it already. Honestly prefer T3 myself though.

shit they've given me liquid hydrocodone, just lie about being allergic

t3s are nice, usually take 3 to feel good; just ran out of my script though :( no refills

Liaison for postal inspection here. Don't do it, they will know. I open 50 packages a day full of drugs. Most the time we catalogue it close it and send it to you and just open a file. We usually only arrest people if they start getting crazy quantities so we can claim intent to sell

see thats the kinda info i need to here thank you bro, but i guess now i have to stick to finding it on the streets :(

BOTULINUM is the deadliest ppoison know to men how could it be used to cure someone??

So in US with no personal connections to a doctor or pharmacist myself, what can I do to get some t3's or low tier opiates script? Fake back pain? I get kidney soreness regularly maybe I can try and exagerate that to all hell?

Go to the hospital, say you have pain, get checked out and they find nothing then ask for a local general practitioner for further diagnosis its not that hard

Here it is impossible to get oxy´s legally. Only if you are dying in cancer you might get them.
At streets oxy costs usually 1€/1mg, so 80's OC is 80€. Fucking insane i think, but the best opiate we have in streets.. Lots of subutex, 60-120€ a pill, and rarely oxys.

no I have a doctor already but lots of people claim theyre related to/friends with a doctor which is how they got pharms easy. Without being personally close with them what can I do to get a script?

honestly you could get Valium or Tramadol very easily, Tramadol is not codeine based same with tapentadol, moms allergic to codeine got 60 pills of tapentadol 200mg each, shit was the best thing in the world. tramadol is pretty lit too,

valium is eh, but tramadol is my shit, can I just get that for generic moderate low back pain or do I need to be more descriptive?

Tramadol is shit. Just be an adult and take Kratom

do you see him/her every month? make a close connection and be friends

i've gone through countless bottles of tramadol my max is 8 50mgs. you could take advantage of something small, say something like you fell down the stairs or slipped and hit your spine on the curb and it hurts to stand straight. thats basically how my mom got her pills, but then again she has 2 herniated discs

if you really like tramadol you should try tapentadol its way more potent, like dilaudid; but you have to say you're allergic to codeine. maybe even say that tramadol hasn't worked either. doctor would probably up the dosage from 50 to 100 or prescribe something stronger.

i've lied to countless doctors about being on meds already, literally just lied about being prescribed paxil yesterday and got prescribed clonazepam

Went to an ER i virginia because I cut my had and needed stitches. They gave me a prescription for 30 days worth of Vicodin.

FUCKING LUCKY.

god look whats happening to people, hoping they get hurt just so they can get a fix, can't be a hypocrite though, i wish i had real back pain for pills.

Or just take Kratom b/ro, It is just like taking oxy and perfectly legal....for now

It can be challenging, bu it's not too hard. It's hard on your wallet around here. You pay out of the ass and nose for your shit here.

I stuck with abusing Kratom. Much cheaper and safer in my experience. However my local state made it a Schedule 1 narcotic.

Back to over the counter poison.

Kratom is the best!! Imo very different from most opioids but amazing in its own right

Customer Service is killing Healthcare in the United States. Hospital doctors get in trouble from administration when they give a patient what is needed and it didn't match what was wanted.
>22 year old shows up in Emergency Department for abdominal pain
>patient is "On disability" for chronic back pain
>patient takes Norco like tick-tacks
>tests / x-rays come back
>Patient is constipated (he is literally full of shit)
>taking Norco has caused the constipation
>Patient is told to ease off on the Norco, and to eat some prunes to help get bowels moving again.
>patient wants narcotics to help with abdominal pain
>It is explained to the patient that the narcotics are causing the constipation, causing the abdominal pain
>Patient demands narcotics
>Doctor tells him no
>Patient complains to hospital that the doctor didn't treat his pain.
>Doctor is called by administration for failure to provide "Quality Customer Service."

My state made it as bad as heroin and LSD. You guys better fight tooth and nail if your jews in politics bring down the shill hammer.

buykratom.us/?affiliate_id=37091&prodgroup=3716
so something like this?

Dunno. Have only seen people get it illegally.

Easy as hell but Oxycodome makes me physically ill while high and hate myself why coming down so I don't do it

I live in Michigan and it's pretty fucking difficult to get any opiates due to the fact that so many fucking idiots are ODing on smack and scripts that it's never prescribed anymore. Unless you're like 40+ years old with some serious medical issues in which case you've got your pick of whatever you want.

Fill us in Sup Forumsro. Teach us your ways. Here's some OC titty

Can someone tel me the difference between oxycodone and hydrocodone?

kratomcapsules.com/ literally just bought from this website, bali is the one that gets you high.

Also when I got my wisdom teeth out, they gave me a bottle of 30 pills of hydros, I've only took those but I wonder the difference in effects between that and oxycodone

hydro is strong at first then wears off after a couple of hours, oxy is strong like hydro, even stronger in higher doses, and is time released. its basically heroin

the world opens up to me when i take like 2 10mgs i've never had oxy, my neighbor has 10mg ones but is currently away, ima ask him for some eventually. the highest dose of oxy i've seen is 80. shit will put you on your ass

someone tell me hwat i should expect to feel