Northern Irish protestants are welcome to Finland if they need a new home

Northern Irish protestants are welcome to Finland if they need a new home

>""""""""""united"""""""""" kingdom

>“If a majority of the people of Northern Ireland were ever to vote to become part of a united Ireland the UK Government will honour its commitment to enable that to happen.”

I didnt vote for this. It is a victory for the primitive and irrational over the civilised and rational.

> "Let's make UK great again, fuck Europe"
> UK is about to be destroyed.

it'll never happen you Belgian communist

@72917454

you didn't vote at all my gay foreigner friend.

Après 500 ans on va enfin les avoir

Might be interesting to see if Britanistan declares Jihad on Ireland over that

C'est si bon.

>You will live long enough to see the break-up of the UK within your lifetime

I don't see anything wrong with this?

If they vote to leave (which they won't) they'd be perfectly entitled to leave. This of course assumes they'll get a vote (which they won't).

>which they won't
Are you so sure of that, Nigel ?

We only need to wait for Murrica to balkanise as well and all will be good in the world

>Civil war 2.0 : redneck boogaloo

>Scotland leaves
>Ireland reunited
>pound worth less than Zimbabwean dollar
Now if we can get Canada, Australia and New Zealand to join the EU to cuck them completely.

I hope Scotland cedes blindly out of their little tantrum and is then denied access to the EU and completely collapses.

Would be funny to see desu

Do you think we'll get to 2020 before the SNP gets Sinn Feined and they have to contend with an SRA?

if scotland can have a new referendum because the consequences (leaving EU) changed, UK should have a new referendum because the consequences (dividing) changed

>stuck in a constant cycling of each leaving and rejoining as circumstances change

It was open to commonwealth citizens with the right to remain in the UK, so I was eligible. And cut that passive-aggressive quoting shit right out.

Personally I don't even like Scotland or Northern Ireland desu

How come?

>Norn Iron ever leaving
Nahh, they're stuck with us, a majority of people realise it's better (free money) with the English and the Irish don't want to add the hot mess that is our politics to theirs.
Can you imagine troubles shenanigans directed at Dublin? It would be terrible.
>4.8 Million in the Republic
>1.8 Million in the North

Not him but generally they're seen as moaning anti-British money pits. I can guarrantee that before the Brexit vote he would've added Wales to that list as well, but many English on here view them as "redeemed" for voting for Brexit.