Why do niggers try so hard to look intimidating?

why do niggers try so hard to look intimidating?

Other urls found in this thread:

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Orange-County-FL/Jahseh-Onfroy.139534103.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the hell is this haircut ?!

is that a cobra on his throat lmao
what a fucking faggot

I believe it's called a "black and tan"

bc they know they deal and hate themselves

why do niggers try so hard to look intimidating?

it's called "The Typical"

Actually it's a elephant. There is another pic of him, he is trying to be more thuggish and hold his head up, be gangsta.

Because they are scared children deep inside.

Imagine not being able to read, write, or do math, the world around you would be a scary place to you.

You would develop some kind of copping mechanism to compensate.

this jolly rose-red cheeks pale-face white boy is mad?

That's an elephant, you dumbass, even more faggot though.

what's wrong with his left arm? he got polio or sth?

It's an elephant. It's retarded but so are you lmao

#ImSippinTeaInYoHood

sorry it's just my downs
i see it now

do i gotta do a survey first?

raid is better or okage the shadow king

He's 5'6

u already kno

he's taller with a 6" blade, will you give up your face or does he have to take it?

Because there nigger faggots

it's literally all they've got.
well, that and basketball.

That's his mugshot...

no his best song is valentine or king

thats llama you retard

Best song is Vice City fuck off

this guy is a manlet, living in nigger culture you have to mean mug or people will victimize you

*Take a Step Back or Yung Bratz

It's almost as if they don't want the jobs we try so hard to give them.

>we try so hard to give them

Well thats xxxtentacion. He is sorta intimidating. He doesnt try, he grew up living around intimidating people. And to survive you gotta be intimidating. Im guessing you never grew up around that sorta stuff.

Because they can't look smart

Is he trying to look intimidating. Or are you just intimidated

Why is that a bad thing? White people should try it more often these days. Like the nazis

When you have so little going for you in life you have to own something.

Being born a nigger wasn't a choice; living the nigger lifestyle is.

He's 5'7

Lol what's funny is that they don't try to look intoxicating that's just their work dress sense and sense of style you are the one who finds it intimidating hence why you asked the question I think your intimidated by black people there m8y

Fuck off nigger.

My favorite thing niggers do

And ALL of them do it.

Is when they're doing a thug photo shoot they all throw their heads back like 45 degrees for some reason.

I'll never be able to figure out why but they all tilt their head up and look down on you.

It's so fucking silly.

no, none of these people have. half of them are NEETs with mommy and daddy in their back pocket. but god forbid that someone live a "nigger lifestyle" rather than letting people walk over them

Because it isn't easy to look smart.

whiteys are way worse

pure monkey instinct. i love getting people mad using words instead of half assed attempts at intimidation based on body language.

you can kinda scare people with a mean look but you can utterly incapacitate them with the right string of insults and provocatiom

That's a Russian, or at least someone of Slavic descent. Slavs are not white.

Enviroment thread\

Yeah man, people run or just shake in fear whenever I enter a room. Dunno why.
>tfw I have this body-type

the funniest thing about this is most normal people just see a plain-looking nigger and they're already scared. you don't have to be some voodoo-lookin nigger to scare whitey.
it's like when you see a snake or a pit bull, you inherently feel fear and go out of your way to avoid it

Im white as shit.

I grew up in a horrible ghetto in downtown San Diego.

I get the hood life. I lived it.

That doesn't make it any less fucking stupid.

When I realized how dumb it was I got a part time job and fucking left.

It really is that easy.

But I think growing up there is the reason I look perpetually angry. I've had people in my work places put in complaints that I have an intimidating aura or whatever.

I guess it's cuz you gotta look tough in those kinds of places or you're gunna get your ass beat by some porch monkeys for no reason.

Who the fuck burnt half the fries? Take that shit back!

Yeah, you're a bitch in disquise.

Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy was born January 23, 1998 in Plantation, Florida

kek.
first of all, wtf kind of fucked-up name is that?
inb4 niggername

double kek @ Plantation

This is true. Coworkers (mostly white) all talk and act like they're still in the hood when they left it years ago. Other than that they're great to work with

Okay, why?

Oh I never adopted hood speak.

I just walk like I'm marching, have a stone cold resting bitch face and am built.likr a barrel.

that dudes like 5 ft 4 or something he had to do something, nothing to do with race

also viraling him on Sup Forums is a good idea, this place is more his fanbase than Sup Forums

Imagine being a black parent, and like all blacks, you're hoping your son grows up to be an intimidating hip hop gangster with all the best gold chians and basketball shoes that gets respect in your "hood",

and this happens.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Orange-County-FL/Jahseh-Onfroy.139534103.html

he faymus now

>having a mugshot
>having more than one mugshot

Black parents don't want that; no parent wants to have to deal with their children becoming felons or dying in gang-violence.
>then why does it happen?
Socio-economics, social pressures to 'live up' (or in this case, 'down') certain expectations/stereotypes, not everyone's meant to be a parent, etc. I'm just glad I turned out to be more of a Mad Thad (minus the lolicon) than the next Mike Brown.

Also genetics

that's Paul Giamatti

Not so.

crack up

I know it isn't directly genetics but at this point it's so hard not to believe.

The fact that you'll shit your pants and run like a cuck just proves you're fucking retarded and a pussy.

Growing up, somewhat on the taller side, people always assumed I played some kind of sport and was going to be a soldier or athlete (or both) when I became an adult. Not sure why, considering I was overweight for most of my adolescence. In any case, I didn't turn out to be either, and am now just a weeb who has a clean criminal record and a body comparable to a 10 year old boy (weight-wise). Also, not a serial rapist or devil worshiper as people thought I'd be by now.

Faggotry, that's what.

Like I said.

I grew up in a huge disgusting ghetto.

It's REALLY hard for me not to see basically every black I come across as a criminal.

Shit just got ingrained in my skull at a young age to expect that from them.

I'm glad for you though man.

Break stereotypes.

Lame reporting in. This is startlingly accurate. It sucks so much. Some days are very difficult. It seems like nobody is comfortable around me, even though I try to be as outgoing and friendly as possible. In light of that, fuck an heroing. This is the only life I have. I'm going to try and make the most of it!