ITT: Nu-male repellent

itt: Music For Virgins

so... lolsoedgy metal and dadrock?

unironically grandmaster flash

think about it...

>retarded metal heads still think the inverted cross is a satanic symbol and not realizing that it's Saint Peter's cross.

Why do they continue to do this?

>unironically saying dadrock
Fuck off nu-male

>unironically saying numale
it's funny because you don't have enough self awareness to know how funny it is

>numale is frustrated genome is fucking is wife so he has to be mad on Sup Forums

i think it's funny how much YOU are the one lacking in awareness

>genome is fucking is wife
the haploid set of chromosomes in a gamete or microorganism, or in each cell of a multicellular organism is not fucking my wife... i don't even have a wife.

>be metalhead in the 80s
>be mad at mainstream music because it's too structured and repetitive, and feels like a cash grab
>end up making 4 min. songs all with the same structure, limited by the same 4 instruments
>creat a scene to make money out of your repetitive music
>feel like they are somehow edgy and going against the industry
explain this to me

>"""NUMALE""" IS A MEANINGLESS MEME TO BAIT PEOPLE ONLY VIRGIN BASEMENT DWELLER NECKBEARDS USE STUPID BUZZWORDS LIKE THAT

ITT: Corporate bands selling appearance over substance.
ITT: Confused children lapping it up.

you seem upset :)

Lel you're "that guy", aren't you?

What do you mean by "that guy"? Do metal heads get easily triggered about dumb shit like that?

>nu-male repellent
>on nu-males: the board
What did he mean by this?

makes me think

holy fuck numalis are actually being baited, le metal is for kids xDDD listen to le kendrick lamar and le taylor swift !! you must be from le wrong generation!!

No, but apparently you do. There is also some dipshit that comes along to spread his fun fact about the inverted cross. Everybody knows it already and that album cover is from the 1990's.

I'm boxposting( in my boxers) eating booberries and LAYL

that's stands for
L: OLing
A: t
Y: our
L: ife

ITT: Numales and Metalhead losers getting mad at each other

Nah, I just find the metal scene kind of funny. They're all about going against conformity yet they all dress the same with long hair and black clothing. Not too mention that many of them thought the inverted cross was taboo after their first time watching The Excorcist, and just come off as a bit silly when using it to rebel against Christianity or whatever.

That isn't to say I don't like metal music as I'm actually fond of some of the riffs and speed of trash metal as well as power metal. Especially like it when their album is based on ancient history.

Any glam, speed / thrash or OLD SCHOOL death metal

Black and prog metal are full of nu males