Let's say a young woman of average attractiveness wants to get raped, but preferably not murdered...

Let's say a young woman of average attractiveness wants to get raped, but preferably not murdered. How does she go about that? Asking for a friend.

A really bad idea. Best to just leave it be.

Why is it a bad idea

No accountability for the kidnapper's actions

This is a fantasy that if you want to act out you need to plan with someone trusted. Why don't you rape her?

"wants to get raped"
dont think rape is rape when you like it

just kill her
dont rape
that will show that whore

Shoot me an email and we can set up a time and place

You cannot rape the willing. Kind of goes against the definition of what the word means.

You cant use big words for a stupid bitch who wants to be raped bro.

I used to work in a private sex club in..a city.

tldr: business women who didn't have time for relationships or bored housewives of businessmen go to a sexclub where the "majordomo" interviews them to arrange their desires.

After 50 shades the number of new members blew up, but they were like new gym members with the new years resolution. They try it once, realise it isn't for them and never come back.

this is why nobody likes you

>wants to get raped
lol
define 'rape' for all the tendies

My fuckbuddy from Tinder likes to get 'raped' She started out pretty normal but kept asking weird shit the longer we started to have sex. Now she's screaming, biting me and wants me to force her into it. It's kinda neat.

I once heard that there was this rape fantasy delivery service, basically a bunch of dudes wore masks, faked a hijacking and took the women to a hotel room where they were blindfolded and "raped" by their own husbands. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

>stupid
at best. how to further overindulge the typical western morbidly-narcissistic femcancer

I have rape fantasies all the time but actually getting raped? Nah.

Spot on.

it's more akin to bdsm

where do you live

Well asking to get raped nullifies the qualification of rape. She's literally asking for it.

And rape doesn't necessarily need to end in murder.

The obvious answer is to catch her off guard, don't let her know your identity, and don't killer her.

>it's more akin to bdsm
As a consensual fantasy, that's fine. Try Fetlife? Or believe it or not Tumblr.

Ask her if she's serious, then ask if she'd want someone she trusted to help her satisfy that desire and then go from there.

I've no idea why you're replying to me

knldnui

If you're not OP then I've no idea why you answered for OP.

Tell her or him to just get a bf or gf that is into roleplay and do that.

>move to sweden
>burn coal
>????
>rape

lurk more

Same to me. If u re in South Europe I'll give u my name n u find me on fb

>coming from a newfag

fetlife

If you want it to happen it isn't rape. It'd just rough sex where you roleplay as a girl who is doesn't want it with a random dude. Wouldn't risk it though you'd probably be killed or whatever.

/thread

Newfags call user's newfags.

Enjoying your first troll?

Yeah man

I rate 4/10, decent first attempt, got several replies. Get some practice in son and one day you can be a solid 7/10 troll or even ascend to the 9/10 levels of the mighty SkankHunt42.