Okay Hans, now please just calm down a bit and stop working for a second, just chill and relax

>okay Hans, now please just calm down a bit and stop working for a second, just chill and relax
>JA JA I VIL BE ZA BEST AT RELAXEN I AM ZE UBERRELAXENMEISTER AND ZIS IZ MY WUNDERHOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20100922/30013
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2766096/Mother-Byron-Gordon-10-frantically-dug-son-beneath-collapsed-sand-performed-CPR-died.html
youtu.be/ytWz0qVvBZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgfWHDN9Wbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd totally do that if it was allowed on our beaches

what exactly is he doing?

DON'T TELL ME VAT TO DO POLAND!!
I VILL DO VATEVER ZE FUCK I VANT OKAY!!!!
HEIL VATERLAND!

*arrests you*

Clearly he's relaxing. What are you, stupid?

digs some comfy mass-grave for silly buttpoles

*Acts nice in prison and gets free after 3 days

>it isnt allowed
So the rumours are true that you are opressing the german minority.

uh oh

could you build dikes instead?

Why do krauts dig holes?

because it is fun, havent you ever digged a hole in the beach?
when i was little my parents got me a steel shovel... the rest of the vacation i spend digging a hole.

Same

it's an ancient tradition of theirs

It's fun, i did it as a kid

Natural tendency to dig trenches that was imprinted on the germs from wars
The kids think its a game since they haven't seen anyone get point blank executed

Germans dig holes to stay out of the sun, it's instinct.
But modern culture has convinced them to stay out in the sun after digging the hole.
Turning into a burned red lobster.
It's a cruel joke.

>Implying he isn't digging trenches
Never turn your back on a kraut, they're treacherous dogs.

I used to do the same, dig big fucking hole in the beach and build sand fortresses. Are normans Germans then ?

Or are Germans Normans?

yes, doesent norman originate from the word northman. Or whatever the equivalent of that time was? also Franconians are Franks

>A JA I VIL BE ZA BEST AT RELAXEN I AM ZE UBERRELAXENMEISTER AND ZIS IZ MY WUNDERHOLE
kek

defending europe (his reich) against the eternal anglocuck

I saw this scene in korea too
some whites dig hole a lot
what is they mean by that?

It's fun, it's boring to just lie down on the sun waiting for the sun to cook you, better to do something fun with your hands.
Gives you something to do

Brazilians or other southern people would probably interact with other people at the beach instead, but this is a foreign concept to us. So we pick up an autistic activity that we can do on our own.

german autism

No matter if I am at lake or the sea whether there is a beach, I gotta do some digging, collect stuff and build something fortress likes of it. Sometimes I just build channels and pools and use the dugout to make small hills.

It's creative work for me where totally get in the flow.

fortifying his position from enemy sunbathers

>digged
*dug

and no not everyone has autism

hate when summer comes around and Germans start showing up on our beaches digging the everloving shit out of them

I hate those stone beaches in south england because you cant do much with the stones.

>british beaches

kek

Are europeans too dumb to read a book? Is digging a hole really the only thing you can think of to pass the time?

I can't read on a beach, too noisy, too crowded.
He doesn't make towers with pebbles

Only time i dig holes on beaches is to catch razor clams, as a kid i preferred climbing trees instead

Older books (pre-1989) I've tried reading on a beach literally fell apart because the binding was glue-based LEL

We also build snow fortresses when winter comes around

the books get sandy on a beach. and usually the sky isnt overcast, so the sun is way too shiny

They're autistic

excellent post

>ywn headshot german with ice snowball and duck under your snow fortresses hearing his kraut cry

you are a European

>africa tier country questions western european intelligence

rude

That's why you have an umbrella.

100% accurate

Traue niemals den Ausländern.

>not digging deep holes and putting hard objects at the bottom then covering the hole with a blanket

Arbeicht macht frei, you know

Friendly reminder

>"REEE IT COST US $20 000"

>tfw germs irl outdo the memes about them
w e w

Helicopters are expensive to run

Should have reinforced the tunnel, what a lazy ass.

German lives are invalueable

>hurr durr the germans

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2766096/Mother-Byron-Gordon-10-frantically-dug-son-beneath-collapsed-sand-performed-CPR-died.html

What an idiot, thats why you buy a bucket at the beach shop to bring water with you to stabilize the walls.

that girl will grow up to outshine mia khalifa

Russia

Should have stayed in the hole like a man.

I don't know, it seems weird. Most of time when I'm at the beach I bring a Frisbee or a ball or just walk around. Never thought about digging holes.

>be me
>Dig hole in the beach
>It's filled with garbage and smells horrible

:(

Because of all the shit under the sand. How thick is the average layer of shit in India?

>Dig hole in the beach
>It's filled with shit
>Shit inside
>Bury back
fify

wherever i am I must also w0rk w0rk w0rk

>implying you would go to prison and not do one afternoon of comunity service

true

American tourists inspecting German made holes in French beach, 1944.

This desu

Instead of digging holes, we Poles carefully fence off our beach-territory to reduce unnecessary human contact to minimum

Ok but why not build sand castles? That's what people in America do.

God dam.

I unironically hate people who just lie around sleeping or reading all day at the beach. They clog their mind either with yet more input or with unconsciousness because they can't bear the silence inside their heads. Just digging and digging is meditation, it gives you time to think and clears your brain. And that's what recreation is meant for. You sit around at the office all year anyway, there's no need to also sit around the entire time on vacation.

That also requires creativity which germans lack

>use fences
>bild foxhole
Our you are austistic maniacs or people here don't care about their privacy

why not bring a ball and just throw it around? or walk, or just enjoy the water, etc?

Is swimming not allowed in Europe or something?

I love you Deutschland

You can only swim for so long until your skin starts to shrivel, the salt starts to damage your skin, you get too cold or you run out of energy.

thats the only thing I do at the beach, since what else are you gonna do ? enjoy the sun ?

Not everybody work in the office. Sometimes you just want to lay down and relax. Digging a hole is tiring and boring as fuck, better go take a swim or play volley.

rebuilding the Atlantikwall

Agree with our toothpaste friend.

So you decide to rest by digging a fucking hole in the sand. Not chat with your friends, not have a walk, not play beach volleyball or eat a snack. Nope, better dig a weird-ass hole. Why are europeans so autistic? Literally no one anywhere in the world does this.

>thread theme

youtu.be/ytWz0qVvBZ0

>be dutch
>have hundreds of germans dig holes on your beaches
>build dam
>don't drown

>tfw krauts are digging hole to hell trying to free hitler from there while pretending they're on a holiday

2spooky

>goes to the beach
>not offshore on a boat

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=jgfWHDN9Wbw

He was german and almost died.

Don't overdo yourself on those payments, John Smith. Remember, if Mr. Goldstein decides to fire you on the spot for no reason which he's allowed to on the free American market, you'll be financially ruined.

>this is a real and documented thing

oh weh
he knows

Africa tier country that first launched man to space