Grunge is the worst genre of all time...

grunge is the worst genre of all time. it's just a bunch of rich whiny drug addicts complaining about how hard life is even though they have everything going for them. there has never been a good grunge album. every grunge front man either dies of a drug overdose or kills themselves and eddie vedder will fulfill this prophecy. good fucking riddance about time all these talentless hacks fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbckIuT_YDc
vocaroo.com/i/s0ri3UoQzzQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The salt is strong with this one

That's not how you spell reggaeton

also, why don't you promote what you love about music rather than bashing the shit you hate. i come on here to discuss the music i like. you should try it sometime

Kurt came from a broken white trash home, was kicked out of his house, lived on the streets, worked as a janitor at his old high school

>meh let's have a peaceful discussion and not critique a genre we don't like
go fuck yourself pal

his music was still shit despite his sad upbringing

>go fuck yourself pal
I would if I could. I'm fucking handsome

and chris cornell spent his time as a drug addict rooming with other drug addicts in fucking seattle who all also eventually od'd or committed suicide
if that's not a shit existence I don't know what is

kurt cobain
layne staley and chris cornell were all dirt poor

vedder came from an affluent family growing up in san deigo which is why he is such a whiney faggot cunt that sings about muh stealing bread for poor people

But Eddie moved away from that edgy grunge shit around the time Vitalogy came around.

He's also been doing shit with his life in traveling and expanding his horizons instead of moping around in shitty Seattle.

FAT

look at that awful, attention-seeking, whiny face

Temple of the Dog is Chris Cornell though

Is this a copypasta? Could have sworn I saw it posted a couple days ago

that happens to be a track with eddie on it

alice in chains and soundgarden are great

the other two are good

THIS GUY

LISTEN TO HIM

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

you aren't even wrong

Fucking this. The day Trump bans reggaeton is the day I start liking him.

With music and lyrics written by Cornell.

didn't he almost die during this performance or something?

Try looking at suicide as a disease much like cancer. No known cause, no known cure, both equally deadly. No one has a cure for it no matter how much money you have. Depression is typically caused by a chemical imbance in the brain, and when your brain shapes your reality, and reality beyond repair, why live?

Funny enough, people with depression perceive life in a much different way than a typical person. Because of this, their art is typically more intriguing because of how odd yet realistic it can seem to most people. This may be why you see so many artists and comedians with suicidal or at least self destructive personalities.

No one commits suicide for recognition or attention like you might be implying. When you die, recognition is nothing. Doing for that reason is insanity, which funny enough, is also a mental illness.

sauce?

>shotgun
>heroin
>rope
How does Eddie kill himself?

Don't worry user. My darling, my sweetie pie, my honey bunches of oats, will get rid of the last one shortly! There is nothing my lovely pet can't do!
Once she wraps her legs around Eddie's frail nu-male neck I shall be the last one standing! ohohohoho!!

cant even walk into a river fully clothed and drown because that's what jeff buckley did
I suppose jumping off a building is still up for grabs

If you don't think Crunkcore is the worst genre inherently, you're crazy

I believe it

>smashing pumpkins is grunge meme

Go on a killing spree that results in suicide by cop?
That would be pretty metal.

They are the strange kids the outcasts never happy they know life is an illusion only a colorfull painfull ride most of us think like that fuck pop fuck rap fuck edgelord metal grunge has real heart

Something about the way Thom just let's out raw emotion and exposes his real feelings in front of the superficial mtv crowd just gets me every time, we will be lucky to see another unfiltered artist like this in our lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=dbckIuT_YDc
enjoying this beatifull song with a smoke and a beer rip cornell a great musician

not grunge

This is not grunge, stop this meme immediately

what a coincidence, im listening to it too

Mark Arm seems to be doing okay.

cheers brother

>"it's just a bunch of rich whiny drug addicts complaining about how hard life is even though they have everything going for them"
>they all started making music as white trash drug addicts
is this bait?
yes, it is

He came from the middle class and left home because he wanted to.

Did we have any tribute music to Chris Cornell at the Billboard Music Awards

here is my vocaroo of soundgarden mailman. tell me how gay and shitty i am.
vocaroo.com/i/s0ri3UoQzzQQ

>Middle Class
>Aberdeen
>Divorced parents

no they just started squatting and playing wap bap mah niga hoe F DA POLISE

You're both my brothers from another mother

they had a guy say a few words followed by a moment of silence
not surprised, nobody watching knows who he is anyway because it's a show for normalfags

Oh god
fuck
it's my worst fears
In my head I think I sound great
but I never sing in front of other people because I'm afraid that to them, I sound like you