How much does this really matter?

How much does this really matter?

bump

my wife cant figure out doggystyle to save her life.

she like props herself up on her hands with straight arms, and arches back.

Not sexy.

that'S when you go for face down and ass up, just push her face down on the bed

2nd already looks way better

You go in deeper with right than left. So if you've got s big penis she's going to want to be like left. You should be fine with right OP

he doesn't want to know which one is better, that's obviously right, he wants to know how much it matters if a girl does the position on the left instead

this still doesn't guarantee that she will arch her back...

Left hurts your dick

right lets you see pooper better without prying her buttcheeks apart

This.

of course but it helps a bit, you can also try pulling her hair but that depends on the girl

When girls are taking big dicks they will typically arch their backs up like a cat, something to do with lessening the pain against their cervix..

A lot.

I have a pretty average 6" cock and my wife does the left all the time. even when I outright tell her and push her waist down she props it up 2 seconds later. I love doggy but hate how it looks when they do the left position. it's a total turn off and looks wierd

Have you tried... telling her how to do it? You have to understand, most females are retarded and never had to learn any kind of coordination. Tell her what to do, or show her.

Like said, they usually do it because it hurts.

That is, if you've actually told them to do it and they know how to. Most girls never learn how to properly arch their backs on their own, so they just default to the "scared cat" position. Ask them to arch their back correctly, and if it hurts them, deal with the scared-cat-arch or use another position.

What?!!!

Can confirm from a girl's perspective the only pain associated with right position is it takes more effort and may hurt lower back if arched too long

Goddammit. I don't even know of my wife is left or right, there's some fine pussy in front of you and damn millennials just care about aesthetics.

Well, it doesn't apply to all girls. Of the ones I've been with, it hurt probably 2/3 of them, the other 1/3 were fine with it.

Also,
>it takes more effort
It... takes more effort, to let your back relax? Hold on, I'm gonna test this.

Date girl #1 sex sucks
Date girl #2 put a ring on it
True facts

And to add— most girls don't realize how fucking awful they look when they're doing left. They probably think they look like the right position

Hey bitch, where's Scarecrow?

It takes more effort to actively arch your back like right, yes

?

it's not aesthetics you dumb cunt... you can pound better if she arches her back... also it feels better on your cock... and it probably feels better for her too, but bitches are too dumb...

They're not necessarily dumb, they just dont realize.

femanon, what is the proper way to instruct a girl who does left to please for the love of christ do right?

I suppose if you're actively pushing your stomach/chest down, yeah, but just by relaxing you can get nearly the right position without any effort. It definitely takes more effort to keep your back up like a bridge than it does to relax and let your torso down.

Either way doesn't matter once I lift her up by my cock and start jackhammering while she's in midair.

WHERE'S SCARECROW!?

There are two different types of cocks out there, too:

1. So/too big to where the girl literally can't handle the pain of position 2, likely being forced to resort to position 1.

2. Average/small enough to be able to get reamed in position 2.

>I'd take having an average sized dick over a monster cock any day

That's not aesthetics...thats good form vs poor form, tactilly speaking. Thank you anons who pointed out girls will Left wjen taking bigger dicks to lessen cervical impact. I've given up on doggy w my wife bc even if she starts Right, she soon lapses into Left. Its not comfortable for me. Im tall and dick is 8", Left position bends my dick awkwardly. But now at least I know wifey has an excuse for eliminating what had been my fave position from my repertoire!

you sir are a fucking retard. If you are hitting cervix, which is possible but very unlikely, your girl is not turned on.
The fact that you're hitting her cervix at all may be an indicator of her body's level of arousal. Typically, when a woman is aroused, her uterus and cervix will ascend, lengthening her vaginal barrel. This usually means that the penis doesn't hit the cervix. If she feels this pressure often, perhaps it's her body's way of telling her that she's not quite ready for penetration, or that you're in too deep. Making sure she is aroused and changing positions may help.

Left is the reluctant anal position.

Right is the whore position.

>trying to tell a man how to fuck his wife

god damn you're a stupid faggot user

2 types of white boys out there

I honestly didn't realize until i saw a comparison of the two similar to this
Show the girl this pic hah

aaaaand here comes the guy obsessed with black penises

le sigh...

Slutty white boy take that dick

Yeah, this is false and really, really dumb. I have to wonder if someone told you this as a joke?

Right looks and feels way better. Plus if you're taller than your girl it's fucking hard to get a good rhythm from a bad angle, i.e. you have to thrust upwards with no leverage, awkward as fuck and your dick will just keep coming out every time she moves.

'CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP

nah pulled it from some website.

hitting a few more pages seems to peg the distance at say 5 inches.

seems unlikely however because a lot of women feel discomfort when their cervix hit, so it can't happen all that often.

(you)

go away XD

>le kill yourself 9cunt

MAN BLACK GUYS GET THE BEST WOMEN

I am your mirror

feel free to post the correct information because frankly, i cld give a shit. i dont come on here for my medical advice.

I'm turned off with all these black guy pics. Thanks fag.

im going back to 9gag, this website is so gay

I dated a tiny Mexican chick for a few weeks that couldn't pull position 2 to save her life. She'd lock up in position 1, and if I got hammering hard enough, would eventually straighten her legs to the point where she was laying on her stomach with her legs locked shut and her ass muscles clenched.

Felt like I was killing her with my dick, but not in a fun way.

You're racist

you're really gay dude

my ex friend calvins wife did left. def didnt like it. she was kinda slutty, surprised, lets call her J, did not know to pop he ass up and chest down. so as i fucked her from behind, i would lift her ass up, push her down lightly on her upper back and then it was gold. you should have heard the gasp out of her cock loving mouth. she knew it was meant that way. continued pounding calvins wife, J, for 9 months. she loved the 8in D literally pushing her cervix with every thrust. and when i nutted in her, it was balls deep, cum slamming against her cervix, so fertile. we agreed every time i came in her pussy ashe would fuck her fat slop of shit husband calvin so if she got preggo she would say it was his. LOL i cucked a coworker for 9 months. loved fucking that redhead. i still think of that hot pussy as i positioned her correctly doggy

No matter for me, both ok, get horny for the curvy back on left either for the ass in hands for right one

Sure

but you sure come to give it... dumbass

How hard would you fuck this ass?

It's funny because you all are trying to impress one another by pretending you've had sex

lol

BTFO by
! Damn!

Sorry for text wall. I love doggy style sex and only do noncon so this is a passion of mine.

If you do non-arousal sex in general (female isn't turned on, performs sex as duty) you will run into much more pain and effort on their part if they arch their back in the "sexy" way. Double so for anal.

Since she's not getting pleasure out of sex, the uncomfortable parts become much harder to endure. If yelling at her and smacking her doesn't fix it, there are other noncon positions that are easier to force while still looking sexy.

My favs: upper torso elevated, hands bracing ok something (think putting hands on top of couch). This is a good one because you get her face, chest, and unmuffled sounds. Tie her hands to something and you've got a top tier noncom position.

Another is your hands squeezing top of her thighs, forcing her to bend and an angle shoving her butt at your crouch. Your get additional feedback from the thigh pain, while also locking her in place at your crotch and reducing chance of her accidentally wiggling away from your dick. You get noncon without restraints!

go away dude

I used to joke with my ex that I was knocking in the door of her cervix. She hated it I loved it. Maybe some girls love it but with her everytime I booped with with my the ole low-rise-pedecab she was in agony.

Why were you dating? Did you see a possibility of being married in the future to a Mexican chick?

I definitely hit my wife's cervix during sex. It's only like 6 inches in there, and doggy style i can get in all the way. Definitely bottom out. She kind of likes it if she can just grind my dick against it, but it doesnt like to be 'knocked' on.

fish eye lens for 500 alex

dates only for prospect of marraige
Time traveler confirmed

Dirty Feet/10

Underrate much

She was cool as hell, outdoorsy, smart, cute, loved guns... Pretty much a perfect girl.

...Until the sex.

>nearly catatonic once the dick went in
>pussy smelled like fajita diarrhea... Like, exactly
>squirted every single time we fucked, which becomes a hassle
>her legs would begin to close and lock shut no matter what position we were in
>missionary with her legs closed was hilarious and terrible at the same time
>I wouldn't finish 90% of the time due to her silly shit
>in the rare instances I did get to cum, she would always ask "are you okay?" afterwards

We dated for as long as it took me to realize that I didn't have the patience to train all of that shit out of her, and her pussy was ruining Mexican food for me.

this is position 1... fucking ignorant gorilla

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh it matters so fucking much.
My wife is the first one and if had cared back then I'd never have married the bitch.

ok, fair enough

A LOT

>her pussy was ruining Mexican food for me
I guess that's not something I ever expected to read

oh god thanks for the heads up... I had totally bypassed the post

underrated, KEK

>her pussy was ruining Mexican food for me

I kek'd

>How much does this really matter?
it can be the difference between your dick sliding in easily and you feeling like someone is trying to bend your dick in ways its not supposed to go.

Get laid. Clearly both anatomy and experience escape you.
Left side, vagina has optimal angle for everyone, unless penetrator is wildly taller.
Right side is tighter, and the bend is worse if the penetrator is to short.
A bent cock is a soft cock.

Tits or gtfo then.

It's never too late for divorce until it is (death).