You fags have been whining to much about President Trump

You fags have been whining to much about President Trump.

Let's just ask the question then: If you cuck traitors could vote again, Trump Vs. Clinton.... WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?

Trump.

that's like asking would you vote for George Washington or Lenin

so yah Trump

Only reason I voted for trump was because I didn't want hillary. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. That cunt chose to sit on her ass and let our soldiers get killed. Unforgivable. I bet if her cunt daughter chelsea was the one over in benghazi she'd have sent in the reinforcements/evac. Fuck Clinton, the dab and pokemon go comments were cringe af too.

Hillary,Trump,Obama all more of the same.

Trump, only viable choice, those who say differently also claim sucking black dick does not make one gay.

>That cunt chose to sit on her ass and let our soldiers get killed
like every politician ever

Trump

>If you cuck traitors could vote again, Trump Vs. Clinton.... WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?
Just like last time.
Darrell Castle, Constitution party.

>six months later
>still talking about the election
>doesn't care that Trump is still not following through on a single campaign promise
>doesn't care that Trump attacked Syria (which was going to lead to ww3)
>doesn't care that Trump tried to institute illegal/unconstitutional executive orders
>doesn't care that Trump may have colluded with Russia to influence the election
>doesn't care that Trump filled with white house with the very "swamp" he was supposed to "drain"
>doesn't care that Trump has made the US look like a massive joke
>b-b-but m-muh e-evil H-hillary Cl-clinton

NB4; fake news/shill (too late for cuck)

Trump

Trump

Dr Strangedrumpft because Joseph de Maistre was right. Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.

More like having to choose Elogablus or Caligula.

I'd vote for Trump over anyone

Trump, not even meme'ing. Hillary was just that bad.
>hurr I'd bomb Iran day 1
>omg sexist men voted for trump

Trump

and I'll voting Trump in 2020

#MAGA 2, 2020

drumpf will NEVER be president

the alt-right has given up on him

>one of the most qualified candidates in history
>thats ok I'll vote for the spoiled rich kid billionaire with no experience

You are either fucking stupid or sexist.. I think it is generous to consider you just sexist.

he's not a real conservative

this

still bragging about the election because everything else has been a major failure, the wall, trumpcare, the muslim bans...

the only achievement he has is how he broke every record for wasting taxpayers money with his wife living in NY and his trips in Florida every week

>qualified
she's been in government for decades and has nothing to show for it besides fucking up the middle-east with Barry and Bush and making the refugee problem. Fuck her and fuck you for enabling it. She has no qualifications, you only know her name because her husband was the president once.

Fucking up the middle east? Were you born after 2003 child?

Were you born in 2003? Americas been bombing the Arabs since pre desert storm back in the 80's.

hmmmmm

that's not what he claimed but thanks for trying champ. Work on your reading comprehension and next time you might be able to contribute to a conversation instead of interrupting like a child.

sorry let me clarify, fucking it up in a way involving us.

the retard is flip flopping on everything, once he realize he didn't know shit

It's been hilarious seeing Xi Jinping briefing him about North Korea, because the retard didn't know shit about how much he endangered South Korea with his claims

I don't care if Trump turns out to be the worst president ever. I don't care if Hillary Clinton would have done better. Hillary fucking deserved to lose. No regrets whatsoever.

If you're libertarian, vote for a libertarian, not that dipshit

jesus christ you are a kid born after the Bush years aren't you?

Yep

fun fact, the immigration flow from Mexico to US is actually negative, spics are leaving the US since 2009.
But I'm sure that wall, payed with american taxpayers money, will cheer you up once the remove healthcare and gut social security to fund this useless bullshit

this kills me. my dad voted for him because "at least he doesn't make money from Muslims like Hillary did"

also because there is no way he would ever vote for a woman president. his criticisms of hillary were like

"everyone says she's a real bitch"

uh ok. but you'll vote for Trump - who every sees a liar, a fucking joke, and impossible to work with.

Whatever, I'll be laughing when they start cutting his medicare and he cries about it.

They won't cut HIS medicare. It's too difficult to cut handouts to the elderly getting them now. They'll make a cutoff date, continue to take YOUR money to pay for their entitlements and set the cutoff date so we get shit by the time we should be ready to retire.

Harambe.

It took the Shareblue shills longer than usual to show up. You can see where they got here as a group

back at you putinfag

You know the putin narrative is dead right? It didn't work a month ago and it sure as hell doesn't make sense now

3 ongoing investigations

You say that like it means something

Trump

Trump, every single time

>implying the shareblue narrative is anything other than a forced maymay

>thread starts
>unanimous support for trump
>wait a bit
>a handful of anti-trump shitposters shows up and will stay here until the thread 404s
Like clockwork

"unanimous"

They don't get paid enough to be speedy

oh yeah another guy who also jumped off the Trump train

have you even looked at the start of the thread moron? There's only like 1 faggot trying to start the early bait

"unanimous"

> administration is under investigation for treason
> calls others traitors

So that's a no

as in "no", you don't know what unanimous means.

if he is clearly alone who is taking his picture?

You're deflecting from the original point faggot

NUCLEAR CODDDDEEEEESSSSSSSS

But seriously, NUCLEAR CODDDDEEEESSSSSSS

>implying you ever had a point

Clinton

I'd still vote for Trump even though I'm pissed at him right now

You're not even good at this I hope you earn less than minimum wage

said the guy who doesn't know what words mean. You'll never even make minimum wage.

Based chink spammer

Not an argument

You faggots still going on about muh russians lel
Liberals confirmed for retardation

They ain't even fucking merikan