Anyone wanna see my astrophotography pictures or na?

Anyone wanna see my astrophotography pictures or na?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2EiwWWsfFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm interested

Show your skills OP

Sure

First picture

You're going to need the fucking Hubble to get your whole ass in frame, fatboy.

fuck yeah dude ill upload some of mine too

stfu. that telescope can zoom in that far on the fucking moon?

God you're such a fat pathetic virgin Matthew

>Anyone wanna see my astrophotography

Sure.

Wow that is shit. Even Trump could do better and he's a mentally challenged child. What settings are you using, telephoto? Wide angle? What aperture? Exposure?

shit, mine are all high res and too big to upload

lmao insulting someone asking them for advice.
>pretending his not asking for advice.

Dope. How much does that cost?

i would rather take a gander at your caloric intake must be truly astronomical

Krijg kanker anders?

or not, mine are only with a dslr tho

get out pewdiepie. fuckin normie

I'm not asking for advice. I know how astrophotography works. I'm asking the settings you used

>having an exposure time so long that the stars trail
Foolish mortal

Highest reasonable ISO and fastest reasonable shutter speed. Also getting a larger aperture lens would help a ton.

De kanker krijgen flikker

You can do better with a good mount problem is my mount is altazimuth something like a Orion Atlas EQ-G would be a good mount for this OTA problem is I have field rotation which makes my images start to trail at anything over 10 secs of exposure time.
These pictures were taken with the Moon up as well this was not dark skies.

I'll allow it. Honestly those city(?) lights are cooler than the sky, nice colors. I think I'll make it my background

Fuck yea bro - post dat shit.

>De kanker krijgen flikker
cancer will take longer to kill than that heart attack you're plowing towards

Flat earthers don't even

I'm not OP though

hey now the trails are minimal lol

I used a rather low ISO on this to avoid noise.

At the moment I'm only shooting out of a 3.5 and it's all I can afford considering how much a 2.5 would cost.

Just glad to be able to capture the stars finally.

Thanks for the advice tho

You know how it works eh then read Telescope mount is not designed for long exposures, the Moon was also up making the sky bright. If you wanna know what settings I was using this was with a Revolution Imager not a DSLR.
Video at : youtube.com/watch?v=R2EiwWWsfFA

then why do you care?

What's going to get pulled into your gravitational orbit you fat fucking hamplanet!

What brand are you using? Manual focus wide angle wide aperture lenses are cheap, like sanyang or meike etc.

>considering how much a 2.5 would cost.
Yeah, that's one downside of photography. If you want really high performance or specialized lenses, it's retardedly expensive.

Side note, those trees look trippy as fuck

Nikon D610 with a Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5

for real, the lense I'm shooting with was almost $500 and it was the cheapest one considering it's a full frame zoom lense. sucks to have to spend so much but at least lenses keep their value for the most part.

This is my new wallpaper, thx

Buy old school lenses. Or do like me, I'm with Sony so I buy Sigma

True, used/older lenses can be had quite cheaply. Buuut then you miss out on the modern features like lens stabilization, if that's something you need.

Bro are you here because /p/ rejected you. I know this feel. Take their criticism so you get better m8

I'm amused

Hell yeah son

I'm thinking of getting a macro lens next so I'll probably buy that used. I just can't justify spending another thousand on gear when I'm still just a noob trying to learn

That's awesome, glad you like it!

I bought a Sony NEX7, 135mm, 50mm and 27mm for 350$CAD on local postings. I have no problem, I only buy used because of the price considering I'm a student

This is a thread about two things . The stars and the user's reaction about your looks/weight .

1 Nice work
2 Start exercising by doing simple things

that's a deal, post some of your work? I'm a student too but I had the extra money and have wanted a dslr for so long.