Ok, I'm almost done with high school, like 2 more months, and I want to just make one of my teachers look retarded...

Ok, I'm almost done with high school, like 2 more months, and I want to just make one of my teachers look retarded. So I'm in a Christian Baptist highschool, and my bible teacher pisses me off. I just don't like religion, it all seems stupid. All of my classmates eat this shit up and they never ask questions, I'm the only one questioning my teacher during class and he gives bullshit answers. Anyone know what I could ask him that he wouldn't have an answer for? Please, I just want to shut him the hell up with religion. Its Baptist Christian just so you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him why you're such a faggot.

can you give an example of something he said that you disagree with

what do you believe in that you would like to introduce to him?

would like to help you out, trying to think of something

Ok, he of course was talking about Armageddon, you know, devil comes to earth, antichrist, all that crap. I asked him why God would allow Satan to have a time like that, why not just kill him on the spot. I forgot everything he responded with but that's ok because he doesn't even answer my questions. I also asked him why Satan wants to fight God when it clearly says in the bible that God will win, and Satan will be thrown in the eternal fire. And its clear Satan believes everything that God says, why the hell will he continue when the bible (God's fucking word) says he will lose. I asked him other questions but these are the ones that pissed me off the most.

And I didnt want to really introduce him to a different religion, sorry if I confused you. All I want is to show the rest of my class why this all sounds so retarded.

Say to your teacher "if God were real, why would he have let me bring a loaded gun into your class today?"

Wait for response.

Just let it go. Don't risk getting a bad grade or some stupid shit like that. In two months, he'll be out of your life.

Instead of spending time planning how to get back at him, just do somethin fun, play video games, or masturbate to your waifu.

Here

beautiful man, i fully agree with you on those points and i'm glad you're standing up for yourself! keep on keeping on.

ok now i gotta help you out, right. lol

anyway i'll brb my friends at the door. brb

Well that is a good way to make him shut up but he would answer saying, "This right here is sin, not God's doing, we're people with minds of our own, not a robot controlled by God. God gave us free will, he's not going to intervene." So yeah sorry, that wouldn't work. Plus he's a cool guy put of school, played halo a couple of times with him.
I'm not fucking hurting him or whatever. I'm only asking a question during class that he wouldn't have answer to. If he purposely gives me a bad grade for the question, ill just report it to the principal. Just for fun I guess.

One minister I questioned said God was limited by time; He didn't know the future.
The fact that an all-powerful God could shape the future was ignored.

It's all fucking BULLSHIT!

Ask if god knows if he's the most powerful god. If teacher says yes, then God is not the only one who is worthy of recognition.
If he isn't the most powerful god, why are you worshipping him?

That's bull shit due to the fact that every Christian religion (that I'm aware of) believe God tov he omnipresent. He lives outside the restrains of time

fuck off back to plebbit, heretic.

I fucking love you. Though I can't really just show him this in the middle of class. I just want to ask him something that would make him look stupid because he cant give an answer. But seriously this picture is great, ill show it to him after class for sure but I still need a question.
Thanks, take all the time you need

That's stupid, the teacher will just say he's the only God

Ask him what benefit blind faith gives God over just appearing and having all worship him?

Inform yourself about the first council of nicaeaand wreck him with a well though question. I somehow managed to leave my religion teacher speechless for a minute when I was in school.
A lot of things taken as facts by cristians (things such as Mary being a virgin) were invented there and there are evidences of it.

Ask him why need to give u bullshit answers

Don't bother. You can't make the teacher look like an idiot if you're the only one that isn't gagging on the dogma.

Specifically, everybody eats that shit up. If you present some sort of contradiction in the teaching, everybody is going to think you're the idiot for just being difficult. This is how groups of people work. Don't rock the boat.

Not to mention, whatever contradiction you bring up can be explained away easily. Religion is cool (rather, interesting in terms of how the logic works) because it is a coherent set of beliefs but one where truth doesn't have to correspond with reality. Study a little epistemology if you want that to make more sense.

ok i'm back

here is what i can say atm:

tell him knowledge works through positive thinking ok? and then tell him these aren't positive things his preaching and are outside of love and contradictory to the teachings of mercy and love that christianity stands by. and then tell him this, tell him these are falsehoods that god is testing us with, you see every religion or idea needs to be protected, and with falsehoods you can lead some people astray and guide others, that is what was intended, like for example everyone gets an equal chance whether you are born into islam, christianiety or atheism. the right path is to pick out the fruits and truths of any ideology, that way it makes sense that some people will have different beliefs. if people can back themselves up, prove things for themselves it will be better, that's why we're here and that's us being tested. many ideas can be right at the same time, like with the trinity and how 3 things can be one and the same. now like i said, for protection sometimes it's better people are led astray, like for example why some religions back the idea of there being a hell, for if there wasn't then some people can do harm to others. so essentially if you're smart and can reach people you need to show them how harming people is wrong, but out of effectiveness, efficiency, religions try to do as much possible in as much the place can be reached. take this from here to where you will. this is what i can help you with right now, what comes to mind. i know there are much more efficient answers but i'm happy with this. love is the answer, love works hand in hand with power and knowledge. no need to put people down just because they put you down, let love guide you through your life and you will find the answers you seek. if you need any further help or clarification i will be here

ask him what does 666 in revelation stand for

ask him why he is using windows instead of god's approved OS

Simply ask why we are not trying to get back into the garden of eden

>outside time

nonsense considering the supposed creation of the universe

You don't think GOD is real? Well check out my story. I had pretty weak beliefs too just like you. I suffered from this medical condition that wasn't responding to any treatment whatsoever. One day, as a complete random last resort, I used the prayer Jesus specifies to use to pray to GOD in the bible. "Our father, who art in heaven, etc." I was healed on the spot. I could feel it actually lifted away from me. Dead serious. True story.

I started taking Christianity seriously after this and then amazing things started happening in my life just a few weeks in. I had the most amazing improbable things happening 1 after the other that dealt with long standing issues in my life. It could only have been described as divine intervention. I had other super natural experiences on top of this as well.

So yes. No matter how illogical religion looks and how brain dead easy it appears to disprove religion, Christianity actually is true.

And thank GOD it is.

biblegateway.com/ This is the best website i've found to study the bible. What Jesus wants you to do to get into heaven starts at the book of Matthew. Read on from there. And do not just read. Absorb and learn and incorporate it into your lives. If you don't, when the heavens open and Jesus returns you won't be let in. And you will wail in unprecedented sorrow once that happens.

Jesus could return today. Tomorrow. 6 months. A year. Nobody knows. Fill yourself with anticipation and get ready for his return by doing what he wants you to do to get into heaven. Get ready as if it might happen tomorrow. Because that might actually be the case.

HII DEAR FRIEND I AM JAMES WORKING AS A GRIEVANCE MANAGER.AP GOVT. I AM VERY GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT FB WAS BLOCKED ME SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU.
ONCE I WAS A BISEXUAL(HAVING DESIRES ON M AND F), I HAD SEX EVERY DAY 3 TIMES WITH MY FRIENDS (MOSTLY BOYS). MY LIFE WAS BEING BORED, I HAVE NOT FOUND JOY IN SEX ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT BE WITH OUT SEX, I KNOW THIS (GAY SEX) IS WRONG TO HEALTH AND TO TELL OTHER AS A BISEXUAL MAN, I COULD NOT CONTROL MY SEXUAL DESIRES SO I WANTED TO DIE BY DRINKING ACID,
SUDDENLY I HAVE REMEMBERED JESUS, FOR WHOM MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD TO ME, JUST I PRAYED JESUS "JESUS I WANT TO DIE" ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE JESUS AS A GOD AS I M MUSLIM, SO I HAVE TAKEN ACID BOTTLE TO DRINK IN MY BED ROOM, SUDDENLY I SAW JESUS CHRIST WITH MY EYES BESIDE MY BED. JESUS CAME NEAR TO ME AND SAID "MY SON I HAD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS SO YOU WON’T DIE,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SON SO I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU". THEN HE WAS DISAPPEARED. IT WAS DONE 3 YEARS BACK ON MAY 10. FROM THAT DAY ON WARDS I HAVE NO GAY FEELINGS AND DID NOT HAD SEX STILL NOW,JESUS CHRIST CHANGED MY LIFE,JESUS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, HE ALSO DIED FOR YOUR SINS TOO.PLEASE INVITE JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE, NO NEED TO CHANGE YOUR RELIGION. JESUS WOULD SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELL.I LOVE YOU SO I SAID ABOUT JESUS LOVE.

seriously op, i was at a very similar position at your age. i was raised christian and then became atheist by myself. no need to any satanist to come and convince me, i came to the same veredict as you, logic is all you need.
i'd advice not to try fighting your teacher; you have to understand how an infected mind works (read Richard Dawkins). he will deny any fact opposing his blind faith. you'll earn nothing. let it be, go ahead and keep growing and trying to understand the world everyday a little bit more. you are in the right path.

holy shit wtf is happening?
did u snort coke?

cool and i don't want to disrupt your fantastic realiziation i'm the guy that wrote this

just because something good happened to you, what about others? will you believe in a punishment awaiting someone else that is unexplained through logic and positive thinking? i do not believe in hell, i believe everyone, everyone goes to heaven, those that made the right choices and those that made the wrong ones, they carry that weight, the choices, of a simple punishment that involves giving back what you took from whomever to whomever, in a reasonable amount and fashion. now you were guided once weren't you? who says you can't be guided to an even higher level? right? knowledge is limitless just like love, don't stop there keep improving! be a seeker of truth(s)

deny incorrect and negative ideas, except positive ones, i understand you would like to return the favor that was done to you, that is the correct way and i applaud you for it, but all life is magical, beautiful and miraculous not just a part of it

one must be brave and to exercise both love and intelligence, that way you can spread into all different forms of success and places of bounty, indeed there are secrets and there are proofs to support many different paths

Why bother? You won't really accomplish anything other than looking like an asshole.

I am an atheist, but I am rather fond of my religious upbringing. I studied a LOT of theology and it really helped sharpen my logic and critical thinking skills. Christianity made me an atheist.

Plus, a lot of it is just so damn cool. Not Baptists though, they're fucking dumb. You want to be Reformed or Catholic or Anglican. Orthodoxy is sort of cool but their theology is... limited. And they believe a lot of dumb stuff (especially the Russians).

Eh I'm only doing this for fun really. Idk I just love debating with someone that has to have a higher intelligence than me. If he cant give a straight answer, I feel I won. And no one would think I'm an asshole, no one even pays attention most of the time, you dont know how many times someone thanked me for actually making the class fun. Also it's kind of weird how you call Baptists dumb. During church, whenever Baptists bring up catholic, they always just start laughing or say something like "lets just talk about that" Really cool how they just talk crap about each other

If god is all powerful can he make a rock so heavy that he himself can't lift it?