Ask a socially dangeous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a socially dangeous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Satanism

What age did your parents break the news that you were retarded?

You're still a massive faggot.

How many times were you raped by your uncle? Do what The Dark One really commands and be An Hero

Beware of what you speak because you bunch of fucking fools are messing with the wrong dark powers

dont know if troll or not, but that is one very ugly face

How's 7th grade

Kek bitch. Your bullshit faggot powers don't do shit.

I almost pissed laughing. You delusional retard!

What is your most favourite colour?
No fucking joke, thats what interests me

Why do you like a cross between Skrillex and Kevin James?

On average, sociopaths are known to have a below average intelligence, contrary to what popsci believed in the past (and people still push this belief today, erroneously). It makes sense, since the prefrontal cortex is basically nonfunctioning, meaning an entire lobe is basically missing. Sociopaths are essentially retards, not some special snowflake, misunderstood genius. Either OP is retarded, or pretending to be retarded due to misinformation (and by extension, is just retarded in a different way).

Why are you such a big faggot?

What's the matter, OP? Nothing to say to this? Are you going to delete the thread, abandon it, or just sit there and try to tell me I'm wrong? It's okay, I can wait a little longer; I understand you're a bit slow.

Sad little retard, in reality "socially dangeous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshippers" are not tough guys, threatening people online with "dark powers" show how sad and pathetic you are.

Grow up you overgrown manchild, and get rid of those christmas-tree decorations you have in your face and act like a man rather then a "edgy" teen girl!

Found the newfag
>Pro tip : everything on this board is b8

Not this thread again. Le sigh.

>socially dangerous
I don't know why but that makes me laugh.

>has powerful dark magic
>still looks like the regard of spring of an ogre and Rosie O'Donnell
Get bent fag

You do know Satan is actually Satan, you have no power, and you re fucked

are you sure

oh shit it didn't overwrite
ABORT
ABORT

I may not have epilepsy, but this almost gave me a fucking seizure.