PLEASE HELP ME Sup Forums

PLEASE HELP ME Sup Forums
I need to buy toilet paper but theres only one super market in my town and im scared if i buy the toilet paper the cashier and the other customers in line behind me will laugh at me, i cant handle the social anxiety and being laughed at. Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ya they're gonna laugh their fucken heads off at Ur retarded ass

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-ha-ha.

Why waste money?
Honestly i just take a shower after having a shit.
If i take a piss i just wipe my bellend with my hand and wash them afterwards.
Toilet paper is such a waste of money.
If you need a shit in public just hold it in fucker.

then simply get your old paper laundered

It's true, nobody poops but you.

You are a fucking animal

No one but OP shits HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!

Kek!

OP doesn't know how to use the three sea shells

That is fucking disgusting tbh

steal it from the super market bathroom

Rub your shit with office paper. Or even money!

Also, wtf do you mean people are going to laugh at you? EVERYONE buys toilet paper.

No one gives a shit about you OP.

ITT: NEWFAGS

Close to a pun there.

Public washroom, breh. Go in and roll their paper into your bag. Hit a couple places so they don't get wise. Of course when you go in people are going to think that you're taking a shit.

Kys

How the fuck is it disgusting?
I take a shit jump in the shower, grab the shower head spray my arse and then just kick down the plughole any shit that is too clumpy.

Then wash my feet with soap. Problem solved. No one sees it and it's not like i'm unhygienic afterwards. Bet you faggots get sick everyday don't you or lie in bed with a common cold?

They have a camera right outside the public washroom though so they will know it was me

>wasting water
fucking spoiled scum

Because just spraying your asshole with the shower head wont get all the shit off, you need something stronger than that. I can only imagine the suffering your undies take with those skid marks mixed with ass pubes

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data deleteip.com

Nigger what does having a cold have to do with the fact that you spray your asshole with a shower head and smash the shit into the drain. I'd rather have the fucking flu than do that.

I have SAD, and the only thing you can do, is just go buy it and fuck everybody else. They all buy it to. Some of those fuck wits have worse problems than just buying toilet paper. Ever had to buy hemorrhoid creme? Well most adult have hemeroids, now thats embarrassing to buy (which I have bought)

>That is fucking disgusting tbh
Washing oneself clean after pooping is disgusting to you, but walking around the rest of the day with a leftover film of feces around your asshole/inside your crack because it's impossible for toilet paper to clean it 100% isn't?

Literally what.
You use your HAND to wipe your arse while in the shower covered in soap.
Honestly i had this little en-suite where i could sit on the toilet, shit and then wet my hand with warm water and wipe my arse with my hand.

I'd then rub my hands over the sink (still sitting on the toilet) and let the shit that was stuck on my arse hair go down the sink drain.

Toilet people is literally USELESS provided you wash your arse and hands with soap after cleaning it prior with the shower head / warm hands.

You do realise toliet paper is not used by a large portion of humans and if you go back a century it wasn't widely used in many parts of the world.

What the fuck are you using to scrub your sphinctre area with? A cloth and soap?

What. The. Fuck. Just wipe your ass with toilet paper like a normal human being you disgusting fuck.