Good evening, Anonymous! Have you spread love this week...

Good evening, Anonymous! Have you spread love this week? Please raise your hands and send some love energy to Alice who's out of town for an emergency. She will be back, but let's wish her the best of luck with what she's doing!

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wWGhCM6St
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good evening

Hello miss

Please show me your butt and read my fortune

I've had a pretty nice day streaming anime and meeting new people! How are you both doing?

Hello all~

~MikanBox

Please tie me down and fuck me silly until we have babies

Pretty tired, but I've done a lot of sleeping today. I'm thinking about bed though again

Hi there user, there's this girl at work I met. She's older than me, married and has a kid. But I always catch her looking at me. Yestarday we had lunch together and I could tell she was rather flirty. What are her true intentions? Thank you in advance.

Hi!

You were supposed to use your other avatar though u.u

Wait op then who are you?

pretty okay! mostly been recovering from the long week and getting stuff in order for the weekend. Spending a bit of time with my favorite person over the holiday.
Well, second favorite. you guys as a whole are my favorite

I forgot to get them today again.. I'm sorry u.u

Good Evening all. I'm not late.... For once

How's everyone doing?

I'm a bit anxious right now...

Well...i do have something to say about that, i think the person you met irl and that you spent time with should be more important than us.

>Pets.

Good evening all! How are you doing this fine night?

<

Wow, Anonymous! You really want that? It's a lot of responsibility though...

Aww, don't sleep your life away! You'll just get worse depression that way.

The only way to tell is to flirt back and see where it goes, Anonymous!

I'm Reimu. Nice to meet you I guess!

Hehehe. D'aww!

Sending good thoughts Alice's way.

Glad things are looking up for you.

Hey EMT. I feel you on the anxiety tonight.. I'm pretty bad off in that dept tonight... Whats up tonight with you?

~Sky

Hello Reimu!!

Hiya Bunny!

Hello Jill!

Mantis

My name is Alex, does life ever get better ?

Hey sweetheart how are you doing today?

Maybe so, but I'm so tired it's hard not to
Hello

I texted the girl about 2 and a half hours ago. Just a bit worried the text may seem too flirty

I sent "Hey there troublemaker ;) Whats new?"

Probably fine though. But still

Just worried with the girl. I explained it in my reply to Jill right abouve

Career

Hey hun, hows it going?

Get some caffeine!

Thank you! I'm sure she appreciates it!

Hi there.

Hi dear~ I was about to make a post exclusively for you, since i thought you would've been absent for tonight, while i need you to stay close to me instead ^.^

That's no good at all, look, next morning i'll try to remember you as soon as i wake up to save them, though...my memory isn't really that good unfortunately, i'll do my best though!

It does when you decide it can. Mostly though it comes from perspective and getting better at what life throws at you. A lot can be gained from looking at things different ways and understanding what you have control over and what you don't. Keep thtat in mind and don't beat yourself up over what you can't control and work on what you can.

That doesn't sound too bad. Sounds like a fine opening.

Short answer: Yes.
You are free to talk about why you feel it isn't good right now.

Mantis

I had some earlier. It doesn't do all that much
Tomorrow I'll be making a trip to see my grandparents for Easter... I'm not looking forward to dealing with some of my family members

I'm bored, Reimu

Well, I wasn't planning to be here since I made a bet with someone in OJ where if I lost then I would have to buy them a game or go out with them for dinner where I am paying. MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE HERE!

Have more!
Get up and move around too!

Hope Alice is OK, best of wishes to her.

I had an odd about her the other night if anyone wants to hear about it lol

I'm not sure consuming more is such a good idea. Moving around I can do though

That's why you're here!

Nice to meet you. I was in the first few threads of this back a few months ago so maybe we've talked before

No.

Good evening everyone.

I actually managed to keep my promise to my waifu, hopefully they are around here somewhere.

Good evening, how is everyone doing?

I'm really struggling with what I should do with myself

I want to be fixed but I'm too scared still to talk to a doctor. Even if I do go I don't see me ever having a nice life, I really don't know what to do

Then please, try to win at all costs, i'd be heartbroken if you were to take someone else out for dinner.

Why don't you want to stay with them? Is it just for your anxiety or because they hurt you in some way? If so i'm truly sorry that i can't really defend you...

I'd like a tarot reading about the new job i just got. It's pretty shitty, but its better than unemployment I guess. maybe it will get better?

May I have a hug?

I hope Alice is ok

Mantis

had to find some food, sorry for the delay.

you're important to me, hon

I guess. Its just a bit outta the ordinary for me to send her. I usually send kinda dry or serious texts. And giving her that as a nickname? Thats a first aswell.

Better get used to it.

Hi again Reimu, I hope whatever is going on with Alice gets better.

Hey Louise, what's up? You see the new Sonic Forces footage?

Hey Jill, how're you doing this evening?

Hey Box, loving that P5 protage huh? :)

Terra, how's it goin'? Ever get that pizza?

Hi, I don't think I've met you yet. I'm Rock :)

Hey EMT, how have things been as of late?

I hope I didn't miss any one, don't be shy!

B-because I am.

I like my grandparents, but I find my aunts and uncles to be extremely annoying. A few in particular are even more so than the others

Choo choooo!

Mantis

I'm not Louise

ey shuddup and lick your butthole. or do the tahrooh thing

Ok fuck it no one's replying but I'll post what happened anyaay

Ok so in the dream, for some reason I was part of the band Gorillaz and we had a pool tournament at my house, and then Alice was there (I guess she was their groupie or something) and then I cuddled with her on my couch

>mfw I woke up and realized it wasn't real life

Ah Rock I didn't even see you above, have a (you)! How are things?

good get!

I'm just really nervous I did something dumb/weird.... it's mostly just self doubt I won't even know likely if it was anything to worry about until early next week. I'm just flipping between anxiety state and positive self talk like every 10 minutes.

I've been like this for over 10 years and I'm still not used to it

I'm doing good.
Not as good as your Dubbs tho

Chek'd

Mantis

Chillin, just watchin GitS.

P5 Protag a cute. So yeah.

Do you think we should make a card for Alice or would she rather not talk about it too much?

I think we all know the feel of a comfy dream only to awaken...

Oops, forgot Sig
~Sky

Not on my phone.

That's good. Had a good week?

Sometimes it does, others it doesn't, but it's always just for a while.
Hey you.
They are legally forced to keep confidentiality, so your secrets are always safe with them!
Hi Ika.

Good God, almost forgot about the thread. Glad I glanced at the clock.

Thanks. Maybe a little on the flirty side though? (Which is kinda what I wanted)

. Its just a bit outta the ordinary for me to send her. I usually send kinda dry or serious texts. And giving her that as a nickname? Thats a first aswell.

Good. Just anxious with my text to the girl

How you doing?

You will eventually.

That's hard to go when someone keeps feeding the boss.

B-but i did nothing but causing issues to you, i don't even deserve it, at least let me earn your attention.

Huh? You did meet me, we talk almost on a regular basis, can you guess who i am?

Right, you told me already about that now that i think of it, well...it's not that bad after all, if they do manage to get a nice picture of you i'd totally like to see it, even though every picture of you is nice naturally!

Good morning, Nep-face.

I'm doing my best! what about you, man?
also that's Duke, Louise is working until close tonight.
going to a doctor is the hardest part. once you start going, it all gets easier.
nah, I'm sure it's all good dude. what's up though?
I was debating that! I'll mention it in the after hours thread, maybe.
good to have you here, phoneposter

The first few? That was a year and a half ago for me. Or 6 years if you mean Alice's. Teehee.

Yep yep. Get your blood flowing!

Thanks!

You need to go, exactly because you're seeing it as hopeless. That's a negative mindset, and you can only break out of it with help.

Let's ask Fairies.

>Banshee
The Banshee warns you to stay out of coworker gossip. People WILL work against you if you make it an option.

>Habetrot (Reversed)
>Woodwose
These two cards in combination tell me that although things look bleak now, there is a breath of fresh air coming your way. The established gloom will break down, and a new way of doing things will bring the air of optimism back to your life.

Sorry, I don't think that'd be appropriate.

OP. Tarot for user?

Actually yeah. Everything just kind of flowed just right.
Life does that when I take a step back, and stop trying to manipulate and control everything

Mantis

Hey hey thread

How is everyone?

-Sweet Roll

I never get a copy of the picture taken, and it's a bit more than just the pictures that make me dislike them
I got up and moved a bit, but I'm still pretty tired. Don't know how long I'll bother to stay awake

ok

I think she'd appreciate a card! Who wouldn't?

Off by a digit.
Hello Nep.

Mantis

Morning, how do you do?

Is that Sky guy still around?
(You)

You didn't get your heart pumping I bet.

Ok how should we make the card though? It would kind of be weird if we all just sign with Anonymous...

Hey, everyone has to make first steps. It seems innocent enough. I'm in the boat with you about self doubt myself. I won't even know until early next week how dumb or awesome I am! Just keep telling yourself positive things when you start to slip down. "like I did this, I know it was a good txt, I made a good choice".

Eh, I'm not sure I want to go into publicly or even so much since I don't know if it will even be a big deal.

So how do we organize such a task? It seems like a good idea!

~sky

I am. I'll be around more often for the next few weeks too.... all of the admissions dept staff got their hours flexed down... we're all on 35 hour weeks for the next 3 weeks. Whats up?

~Sky

I did a bunch of stretching and stuff, so it was as much as I would be able to get

i'm 'kay
just bored
nothing to do...
-kiss-

I know the perfect way to improve them, all you need to do is take a pair of scissors and cut out anything that's not you, there, once you do that the picture gets flawless and godlike.

Then...i guess i will just have to accept the idea of you going for a date with someone else, i'll try to keep my fragile heart from shattering in pieces.

True. True. I'm just worried she takes it as purely flirting. I intended for it to be a more jokey, teasing type of start, with a bit of flirting.

Well, hoping she replies tomorrow. She usually doesn't reply after 6 PM for some reason. IDK why.

Thanks. I'tt try

And why's that? Why won't you know until next week?

hey sweet

I don't want them to force pills on me

The one thing I want most is some one to cuddle and to feel like some one cares about me. I've never had that physical connection with some one I hate being alone. It's been so long no woman will want to go near me when they realise how inexperienced and sad I am

M-my bad, I just saw the bunny :)

Of course, he is pretty cute. I hear your looking for artsy pics of him, huh :))

Dont think I heard about the text, mind telling me?

I'm fine, just busy, busy, busy all of a sudden.

Aster? You remind me of Aster at least.

Great to hear! Honestly! Thank you again for 100%!! I'm fine just a bit sore.

Also, yeah Duke told me. I feel like a dumb ass lol. Hope work won't be to difficult for Louise.

Hi. If dubs I'd like tarot reading. I don't know about what though. Start new job soon. Moving soon too. Want girl friend as well.

Dubs get, oh mighty Kek.

That just sounds like it will make it even worse

thanks for the reading! I feel a little bit better about sticking with it now.

Hmph~

vocaroo.com/i/s1wWGhCM6St
-Koi

I'll be here to keep the thread bumped.

Hehe~ If you want to call em artsy.

Hmmm... one of us designs an image that can easily be written on, everyone else signs it and we save the final product to send to her?

Mind if we do 101? I mean in private.
Off by 1, Mantis.
I see, nothing interesting? A guy almost got robbed in the bus the other day, and a few days ago there were gunshots around the place I'm staying. It was annoying.
You can ask for therapy without pills though.

You can keep rolling, if you'd like.

Mantis