Poles are cucks

Everyone is like "poles are based af, because they reject Germany's demands to take refugees", but at the same time taking in millions of hohols, replacing you, by working with a salary half of the pole's one.
Simultaneously threes are being attacked by hohols, like recently their consulate was victim of a grenade kauncher attack.
Be careful whom you call cuck polcucks

politico.eu/article/polish-consulate-in-ukraine-attacked-with-grenade-launcher/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J5OzI7Nw7N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland? Moar liek New Ukraine

Uk? More like new poland/paki

inshallah

Poles are busy housing taras and oleksandr, they will be back on int complaining about bandera when taras will fuck his wife veronika

Forgot pic

No one cares tho.
It's just poland. Not even trying to build an opinion about this place.

At least they have refugees that are white,
And want to kill them ...

Poles sage this thread, can't take the heat

That damage control, warsaw is glowing in blue, yellow, red and black.
How could such a country fall to horse riding subhumans

youtu.be/J5OzI7Nw7N8

While they make such videos, banederas are flooding their country

You just have to look at Poland historically to inderstand how cucked they are and always have been

How the fuck is poland allowed to exist, it has been in absence for 2 centuries

>be polish
>get partitioned

We accepted ukie hohol scum and now we have Alberta

You have been hohol'd

Why are German cucks so intent on protecting the EU

Why are ameritards obsessed with polecucks due to their whiteness

Its a mistake

Daily reminder:
Without burgers poland would see the same fate as in the 18th/19th century
Sad
I thought pure white men would be superior to anyone else, but they coukdnt hold back against balkannigers(austria), germans and mongols. And now they are being crushed by hohols. What an irony, so pure white, and so weak

eh?doubt austria and germany would attack poland and they beat back commies before

They still need ultra protection by their overlords, while they are posing and don't bend their knees to eu, but they will see soon

Fuck Poland.

Your criminal scum should stay out of my country

Wise words, maybe hohols finally replace polakks and russia has a legutimate reason to nuke this place

don't know where you're getting this need for "ultra" protection or overlords from.
And retarded decisions like Merkels should be opposed,no asked for refugees in EE

Then why does poland take ukrainian refugees from non-war regions that openly hate and despise polish people. Explain me pls

Are they?Worker visas are given to ukrainians that are specifically from non-war regions and open despise and hate polish people?
Poland empathizes with Ukraine so it makes sense for them to help out

Thats how they say thank you kek

Forgot pic

Ukrainians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muslims

Subhumans = subhumans

>Your criminal scum should stay out of my country
No.
That was the plan, be opening our border we have gotten rid of our subhumans.
Have fun with them, no returns allowed.
If you want you may throw them to the muslims as if we care.

I wonder who hates ukrainians AND muslims

But kaunas ukrainians are muslims

Ukraine is our fault. Sorry.

Tjen finish them off

>this thread

stop bullying poland

Are you a Greek, OP?

Nah im not iki
>t. Angieszka Koslowska

No, he's pic related.

I think he's cute. CUTE!

no one can cuck us more than we already are cucked by the church
no one

Cuck

So how can they recover bro?

STOP

its very good development for polish men
polish women are real shit-tier roasties who get constantly dicket by spanish, italian and turkish sex tourist, ukraine women are much less poisonous

You owe to USA much more than we do, and I don't mean just money, so your bant is pretty weak

well informed post

There's a lot of ill will in this thread.

You folks should be a bit more charitable.

ITT Polish butthurt

Why are you in Germany if Russia is so great, Ivan?

I am a Greek

Polakk logic, neither I said one word about russia. Drawing attention away from the real problem

Hohols look the same as Poles and were part of the same nation state several times in history. There's no reason to think Poles cannot assimilate Hohols

>reject Germany's demands

when will you germtrads stop barking and suck our national cock, then we could talk you know?

It is, and always will be, look to me like a GIANT POLISH COCK.

subhumans=butthurt looser germs

Itt

>t. Olesandr Yablorenko

i don't even like ukris but nice try

Why is German shitposting so incredibly unfunny?

Even Canadians are better.

The concept of fun is alien to Germans

It is not supposed to be funny göran, the truth is uncovered right now

that Germans are inept at shitposting?

That polakks are getting cucjed by subhumans, while they are laughing at us. Hah who is laughing now

>polakks
>cucjed
>Hah who is laughing now

not even ze german zence of humor that's for damn sure XD

I can smell the russian diaspora in this thread.

I see nothing wrong with this

According to the newest estimates we need like 5 million immigrants until 2050 if we want to keep growing

We too, but only 1000 of 2mln refugees are officialy employed. I am sure with hohols it is the same

Majority of them come here with a valid student or worker visa. It's not even remotely the same.

>Hah who is laughing now

hmm, sounds like a punch line in a german joke

>german/sosacher with german proxy makes a shitty thread where he spends 3 hours posting reddit memes
>lloilo;llolololool ur butthurt

A mln people, thats quite a lot

I had some breaks inbetween,also im germab

Germans are so cute when they try to bring up the bantz.

Fuckin this.

Polacks are exactly as cucked and politically correct as western europeans, only difference is that it's towards hohols instead of shitskins. It fuckin annoys me so much

Some stats say there is more than a million of Ukrainians in Poland (probably less) but our economy could absorb 4 more right now without increasing of unemployment. Their salaries aren't much lower than Polish cause they are not idiots. They know how much they can do. They do some works in which earnings are lower sometimes but it is mostly related to seasonal work in agriculture. They are so called "invisible" imigration. Causing no problems and helping our economy. I feel for them that unfortunately they have good reasons to leave their country, but I'm happy they can find a new life in here.