Why are American women so big?

Why are American women so big?

I'd pollinate the one in the middle but still.

I'm bumping for thread, Boris

I want all of them to sit down while I present my cock and balls to them on my knees as they laugh at how small it is and each kick me in my balls until I fall forward in agony.
Next I'll stand up and present my balls to them holding my cock up and out of the way. Letting them squeeze them, twist them, pull them and punch them. All while they are sitting down of course, I want them to feel comfortable while I am being hurt and they are enjoying hurting me.
I don't want them to exert themselves, I just want them to hurt me.

There's lots of fat women in the uk too. It's because they don't need to be good looking to get a boyfriend to provide for them, so they don't.

I saw something for sale the other day that said 'if something is missing in your life, it's almost certainly a biscuit'. I felt sick.

shit diet

the one on the left would look pretty cute at a normal weight

best poster has arrived

sup, fucking machine merchant?

They are always chubby or overweight, some wear flowing clothes to hide it some wear slaggy clothes. What angers me is when eastern european couples pass me, their females are always gorgeous

shitty diets, starbucks, and thirsty men

also the average person knows fuck all about nutrition and thinks every individual has a wildly different metabolism

>knowing fuckall about nutrition

Fucking this. I keep telling people we need to start requiring a nutrition course in high school as a science requirement. Lots of good could come from it. The next thing that needs to happen is a change in philosophy for our gym classes/teachers. Right now theyre too easy, and the gym teachers do fuck all to actually get people to do any work. I remember when I was in high school, the fat girls would look for any excuse to get out of gym class. And they usually were able to get away with it without consequence. And on days when they actually participated, they made no effort at all. Fat fucks. The saddest part is that there are always guys thirsty enough to fuck them anyway.

Even the black one?

I want all of them to sit on my face desu, especially the one in the middle

>that feel when public schools are as lazy as possible and the only effort they put forth is shutting the kids/parents up

I won't enjoy her black hands on them as much as the other two, it'll make the other two feel more at ease if I let all of them have a go. So to avoid upsetting any of the goddesses on the left I'll let the black woman feel included.

It wouldn't be murrica without fat people, kek

>Yuri!!! On Ice

Sugar

>be me
>need to lose weight
>stop eating sugar and foods containing it
> lose 10 kg in 3 months without doing any sport

Thankfully they don't get fat until they're married usually so the young women tend not to be overweight

>so the young women tend not to be overweight

What happens when a young woman is overweight? Does she become forever alone? I notice a lot of young single fat girls that play a lot of otome/watch romantic anime instead of dating here.

Here they comfort eat, claim benefits, get drunk at night, some become mothers, some find beta providers, work minimum wage jobs, work admin jobs that don't require much standing up.

Agreed. There is not enough physical exercise.

2 hours per week is fucking useless. It doesn't really change the fat kids but only shames them.

Having 2 hours every day would be preferable. And not faggy games and similar shit. But real cardio and weightlifting.

In just 6 months there would be no fucking fat children anymore.

Parents let TVs raise their children and think society/school should take care of anything while they have zero input. And the schools are doing nothing. Everyone thing everyone else is responsible and the children are left to fend for themselves. It's not really their fault.

>tfw missed the machine merchant

>faggy games
DDR was responsible for the weight loss of many fat people

No idea if that was an ironic reference to the lack of consumer goods.

But they had camps in nature and shit were everyone could participate. Today you have to pay I think and the school doesn't do it, you have to organize it yourself and contact a company specialized for that shit.

>kraut being this self obsessed
I meant DDR the game, pic related

junk food and lack of exercises [laziness]

when i see whales like those this is the frist thing that comes to my mind