Where does he rank among worst QBs of all-time?

Where does he rank among worst QBs of all-time?

not even the biggest jags qb bust

Right between rodgers and tannehill

Kaepernig makes him look like Joe Montana.

right behind geno smith. really the more i think about it geno and some other backups like ej manuel would have done more by now than he has with what he's been given.

tannehill at least seems like he has a clue sometimes and doesn't make the horrendous throws bortles does as often.

The way he has collapsed this year is really bizarre

Jags should bench him so he can work on his mechanics instead of keeping him in the fire like this

member mark brunell?

tom coughlin remembers...

He has some weird wind up in his delivery this year. I don't know how coaches let that happen in the first place and don't bother to fix it when it pops up.

Better than Lynch. Seriously Lynch has shown zero progress all year. Another amazing pick by glorious leader Elway!

>the jags used to be good
>now they're stuck in a cycle of shit

wasn't he pretty ok last year

Lynch has played two games. Give him time

I'm a Broncos fan. At this point I think Siemian has a better chance of being good than Lynch

It's not like Siemian is a seasoned vet. He literally just rode the bench last year and yet has looked much much better than Lynch

I mean I'm not impressed with Lynch but he's a fucking rookie that was always going to be a project, idk wtf you were expecting.

Playing under the worst head coach in NFL history with zero run game and a shit o-line. Let's see how he plays with a real coach first, then make conclusions.

Knew he was garbage coming out in 2014.

But Siemian has looked better despite the same amount of experience coming into the season

is it really the QBs fault if a pick turns into a pick six.

riding the bench in the NFL still gives you a lot of seasoning

Could have had TYBC