Trap/sissy/cd/femboy thread

trap/sissy/cd/femboy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ztta8gP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord.gg/Ztta8gP
discord for this shit

I just finished fucking myself in the ass in this cute sundress and a black thong and fishnets for an hour and a half. Third day in a row. Training my little boi pussy for a nice big cock.

So I just fucked my ass for the past hour and I couldn't cum. I felt like I got so close dozens of times, but never got over the hump. My butt plug is back in now and my whole body is shaking, but I still feel like I need to be fucked. Any advice on how I can cum?

Serious question. What're you sissies using on your anuses to make them silky smooth and remove the hair? I shave mine with a small buzzer but it's still not the same.

Dont fap for like a month until you get blue balls also get super worked up

shave

No shit. That doesn't help him out right now.

Um, nothing like a good anglo Canadian hoe...

Jfc please don't post your ass unless you're shaved

Jesus Christ, why don't you shave faggot.

Cute

sauce?

That you?

are chileans allowed?

manface

Moar!

>That you?

Nah, some slut from BC...

that ass is allowed to sit on my dick

All sissies/cds/femboys looking to post, remember us in here are mostly straight, none of that manbody, hairy, muscled dude in a dress shit pls.

Holy shit its Funny Valentine given physical form! Watch out f9r D4C everybody.

Is this pic of you ?

okay :3
if you were anywere near me that'd be nice :c

MOAR!!

Moar?

Hii

I posted a couple of pictures for the first time earlier this week, but unfortunately they're kinda potato quality. Does anybody want to see 'em anyways?

Si perrita, sube mas

just post them comrade

Go ahead, Bubba

The more the marryererer

yes pls

Right? I would fuck the shit out of you. My favorite thing about it is how I could gush cum and you would never get pregnant.

Damn let me smash

ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE DEGENERATES AND NEED TO BE GENOCIDED. SMH

Azn traps >>>

stay in the closet faggot

okay :3
espero que no te moleste un closeup de i'm glad you two liked that

Pic from the back pls

Okay! Here we go~

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Where can i hit you up at :$$$$

Enterraría mi cara ahí..para empezar

¿¯\_(ツ)_/¯?

Please :( kik sc anything heres my kik: vlovelol

Mmmmmm

buena volá, entonces creo que no te molestaría una closeup desde mas cerca ;3

i'm sorry my man i don't use kik :c
I do however use discord a lot, specially to share lewds
my discord ID is in one of some eroshare albums i've made in the past, i don't know if i should post

Nowhere, sorry... I try and show up in these threads whenever possible, though!
More for ya, if you want~

Is this a trap? Sauce?

How small or big is a 15-16 cm dick?

15cm like this

The fuck kind of question is this. Literally giving a measurement and asking for a measurement.

Sube alguna donde se vean más tus coquitos:p

quick, what's the number for 911?

About 6 inches

Is there actually a penis there?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||urmom|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Less feet, more butt

yes, same gril here

that only took up four lines. try harder.

hey daddy~
kik:nekofemboy

i like butts

Gotcha~
But that's it for pictures I had saved, sorry if anybody wanted more.

cute af babe ;)

Anime pantsu moar pls

Quisiera poder meter mi lengua ahí...

Y después lo que te entre

was saving this for later but here ya go

Damn, moar.

Whoever's hitting this is a lucky SOB.

diapered :P

What's your discord tag

so only a month on hrt and not really good to post yet but i did have two questions
as a trap goes the TIT OR GTFO rule now apply to me (when they grow in) and second what is some goods fem underwears to get, ya know that dont have bits falling out. if you know what i means

cute butt pussy ;3c

Estás bien rico, nene

daddy I made a cummie in my diapey...

I wanna stick my nose and tongue in that

Fucking gross

your gay!

Hermoso, cómo te deseo. Sube más chiquito