Could the Allies have defeated Japan without America?

could the Allies have defeated Japan without America?

Why would they care?

Germany was the power behind the axis powers. Without Germany at the helm Italy japan and the soviets would crumble

The Soviets could have. There was a theory floating around (not sure how much credit to give it) that the US nuked the nips to end the war and stop the Soviet advance.

Yeah I'm sure that was considered when they dropped the first two atomic bombs.

Could the Japs be disincentivised to fight the war other than by nukes?

Yes but it wouldn't have ended as quickly as it did.

>There's a theory floating around

That's in textbooks you nigger

user do you... do you know which side Russia was on?

If Germany wasn't doing their thing.

Hahaha people don't know anything anymore.

This is why we will have ww3

Technically, Japan and Russia are still at war.

They weren't. The war in Europe was over before the war in the Pacific, so the question still stands.

nobody can do anything without us

this planet is full of pussies

To be fair depending on when this scenario takes place he could be right. Germany didn't betray Russia until 1941, several years into the war.

I haven't read a text book since the fucking 90's. Back then people were still saying that we had to drop the nukes to save American lives.

japs navy didnt want to fight the war. the blood thirst army did. there was "infighting" per se. soviets would had steam roll japan if they had a land war. japan like the brits were mostly a navy empire.

He said without Germany the Soviets would crumble. That makes no sense.

>They weren't. The war in Europe was over before the war in the Pacific
Might wanna look that up again, war in Europe= 1939-1945, war in Pacific=1941-1945.

Did you know they break up years into these things called months?

>Germany was the power behind the axis powers.

Do not forget the first sentence this philistine wrote user.

Holy fuck it would have taken you 5 seconds to fact check your own argument.

That is a fair point, it is equally erroneous.

European theater ended in May 1945 and the Pacific theater ended in September 1945 you fucking retarded chesestick

>Being this retarded

>The war in Europe was over before the war in the Pacific
lrn2english. He clearly said the war in europe was over before the war in the pacific. He did not say the war in europe was over before the war in the pacific was over. It's like I'm dealing with niggers here.

see

See Specifically
>Did you know they break up years into these things called months?

see
He was saying the war in europe ended before the war in the pacific even started

No he green texted another user who wrote that original statement and then made the shit stain they thought was a post, to which you have erroneously defended.

>it's like I'm dealing with niggers here.

Who is the nigger now, nigger?

> (OP)
>Germany was the power behind the axis powers. Without Germany at the helm Italy japan and the soviets would crumble

Pfft, eberyone knows, Charlie Chaplin, Nazified Russia, and tried to bamboozle Abraham Lincoln in his own Nazi way, but that Jew was too shrewd for Chaplin and that's why the Challenger Space Shuttle explorded.

>No he green texted another user who wrote that original statement and then made the shit stain they thought was a post, to which you have erroneously defended.
This jumbled mess makes absolutely no sense.
>Who is the nigger now, nigger?
You. It is obvious you didn't graduate high school.

Because British forces in the region were actively fighting them, to protect their interests there, particularly Australia, and India.

And because Stalin clearly had intentions of jumping into the mix once Germany was dealt with. Not just because he wanted to expand his own Empire eastward as well, but because Russia and Japan had already been to war years earlier, and there was still quite a bit of mutual bitterness and hostility between them.

>and the soviets would crumble

Wha...?

The soviets did the most fighting. Are you high?

This is true, and interestingly enough Japan had the strongest Navy in the world entering into WWII. Obviously the Us eclipsed that pretty fast, but the navy was Germany's weakest point. FFS, they didn't even have one operational carrier, and of their 2 super battleships one was sunk within weeks and they were such pussies they kept the other one hidden in fjords until it was eventually bombed out of existence

>That's in textbooks you nigger
>Implying textbooks are fact
>Muh Wikipedia

yes, apparently they were bombed as show of muscle more than anything else

The Soviets did most of the dying. Seriously the soviet political leaders screwed their military so badly that what should have been a cakewalk turned into a fight for survival.

I don't know my friend always run I.G. and the soviet method works sometimes, even against Tau.