Be a virgin grill who has no friends, is socially awkward and conservative

>be a virgin grill who has no friends, is socially awkward and conservative
>see dumb sluts easily get bfs because they're degenerates who would do anything (MUH MODESTY)
>sit indoors and cry about how you have zero friends and think about how you would never get married or have kids

I just want to end my life...

Stop being fat

Tits or GTFO slut

I weigh 100 pounds cuck

Nobody cares, change who you are if you want different results otherwise just kill yourself.

first, tits or gtfo

second, you'll find plenty of guys that will marry a virgin, even if you're moderately uggo (as long as you're not fat). get a treadmill and you're all set.

then stop being ugly

One way to kill yourself is to become someone completely different. Total unwavering commitment to be someone else. Design who you want to be, and become that person. Your old self is gone. Grab a backpack and take a bus somewhere where nobody knows you.

So then what do you do all day?

i'd be happy to come over and pound your vagoo

Try online dating. It would solve your problem quickly.

you are beyond help, kill yourself

Naw online dating is for degenerates tbh. Thanks anyways

1 follow the rule Sup Forumsitch
Tits or get the fuck out
2 you are probably a ducking loser anyway

Study, read, sleep and eat. Not much tbh

Grass is always greener on the other side. At this point if you get these "friends" and you're out and about you'll regret not staying it. Get the bf and you'll realize you'd rather be alone. If you're going to try and radically change your life style I'd recommend doing it slowly. Find one small goal to work toward weekly then daily most importantly, learn to enjoy your own company

Farmersonly.com you stuck up bitch

hey, its alright. theres a lot of fucking assholes and whores in the world, but there are good people. life may suck right now, but life gets better, and in time, you'll meet the right people. you just gotta have hope, and be strong.

Just kill yourself

Btw, tits or gtfo

nice iPhone, faggot

Where you live OP? Just go take a couple courses in something you're interested in and you'll be bound to find like minded people even if you are socially inept

Are you ugly? or fat?

Terry berry?

That's literally the story of my life except that I'm a guy. This is the fate of every ugly human with no personality, user

Post tits and ass and we'll be the judge. Ugly or not a man can still nut

Virgin grill?

It's simple workout

Thanks. I have been doing that. I just don't know how to socialize. I get paranoid when I'm out of my cave and am in a public place.

>100 lbs virgin
assuming you're a girl, post contact info. i'll wife the shit out of you

Anyone that recommends suicide doesn't deserve any of life's gifts. You're a sad soul desperate for attention and recognition. Don't be another sheep,be brave

Tits or GTFO! Then kill yourself you worthless bitch. Nobody wants you. You smell like bologna and curry.

And I guess I ask this question because I don't see what's wrong with not being in a relationship? I'm turning 25 in a few months and it's never been a priority for me. I'd much rather have a stable group of friends and play videogames in my spare time. I guess it seems like people that urgently need to be in a relationship are just insecure and feel they need someone else to tell them they are worth something. It just seems like relationships are overrated.

Ever been diagnosed with clinical depression or bipolar disorder?

You are a girl losing your virginity is easy.

What do you mean by "conservative"? You seem a bit young (not basing on photo) to even be calling yourself that.

I also doubt the zero friend thing unless you're home-schooled and live out in the country isolated?

I'm pursuing applied math in uni so most of the time I concentrate on that

>being this desperate

>i don't care about being in a relationship

>i want to be in a relationship

pick one and only one

So then are you in college right now? How much do you have left before you graduate?

wrong. desperate would be posting my info

Sorry I was replying to my comment to OP for clarification on what I was asking, my bad.

my Sup Forumsad, Sup Forumsro

This. I remember this ugly girl from 7th grade that nobody would talk to, now at 22 she has 2 kids and is married. Still as ugly as ever.

If you go through with it, can I have your body? I promise I won't fuck it or do anything weird with it.

Fair enough. Just get some outdoorsy hobbies that don't involve being around big groups of people then. Worked pretty well for me

You're eventually going to have to open up to *somebody*, but I mean I get the whole Sup Forums stalker thing.

tits then we talk

How much does being overweight or obese play into your current predicament?

If its even a little bit thats the problem you need to fix. To sit here and try to rationalize anything else is a wasted effort. Go low carb with a 1200 calorie daily diet until you got guys throwing dick at you. Then come back and check in. You fat bitch.

he claims to be 100 lbs

Same, always been extremely antisocial. I've only recently been attempting "reintegration" into society after my gfs suicide. Paranoia and anxiety always take over and I look for any excuse to disengage

I think I might be bipolar.
By conservative I mean I follow traditional values. I want to be married by 22 and have kids by 23. Also dont mind cleaning or cooking. I dress modestly. Want to be a virgin until I'm married.

i've never understood how girls who looked decent pulled this off.
I mean you don't even need game, you just go out and smile at guys, and there's bound to be one who will make a move.

jesus!! idk why girls can be so insecure. alright here are the simple rules, if you are younger than 20, start wearing jcrew shit. if you are older than that start wearing banana republic shit. especially as summer is coming around. if you weight 100 pounds all guys will see is your body in that sundress. believe i lived in a college town where every single girl in dress looked hot as fuck. didn't even look at their face. it's the easiest thing in the world to attract guys. we think with our dick. so if you are emo wear flowery colors even if you dont like them. bottom line is wear flowery colors. you'll attract all alphas. alphas only care about flower colors.

--you're welcome
Fraty Douche

I'm in my first year. I'm planning on taking up cello again this summer. Hoping to distract myself.

>I think I might be bipolar
You go to the psychiatrist, get diagnosed and then you talk.
I'm tired of all those self diagnosed bipolars

Yeah unless she has a bulldog mug for a face I'm not buying any of her/his psycho bullshit, this is a total bait thread.

>wear a dress
/thread

Best advice I can give is to just finish your degree and get a job. You'll be in a more social scenario, and you will have a good starting point on the rest of your life. I just got out of college and I'm trying to work out my reasons to live, but I think it just takes time to develop those values tbh.

(you)(especially you)
Literal cucks.

i like small girls. am willing to let the face be fairly ugly for such a small girl

online dating is for degenerates? bitch you retarded. the whole world is on tinder. and if you think the whole world is degenerate, no wonder why you miserable. move with the wind. if you dont follow the trend you'll be left out. too bad.

I'm 33...the thought of kids terrify me, you sound like you're a bumfuck bitch that thinks after highschool/college you should be married and settled down. Actually get knocked up, it'll raise the white birth rate, but unfortunately it will also raise the divorce rate. We have feminism to thank for the latter.

tfw people like this still exist
you give me hope user that i will find a girl like you someday

Bologna is not a food, Bologna is the city in wich i was born
Fat stupid americans being stupid and fat.

Ok? I didn't say that I'm definitely bipolar...I said I think.

nice use of "cuck". now just throw in a "beta male" and "chad" somewhere to solidify how autistic you are

Hobbies will help, good luck on that degree. A good math degree will do a lot. I guess look for stuff you want to do in the meantime? I had a blast in college and definitely didn't come out with what a went in for, but I'm glad of the mistakes I made on the way.

If you live in mid Michigan and are at least a 7 I will wife you tomorrow

Yeahh... I don't consider myself to have high standards. But the only req I have is to be real skinny.. Like if you're under 100 lbs.. that automatically makes you a 7 in my book. I know a lot of other guys like myself.. so assuming that you are actually a girl and not lying about your weight... Just maybe try harder.. send a damn winky face and consider yourself fucked.

> autistic
> actually trying to participate in an "I'm a grill" thread
K den

So you just picked a bunch of random comments from the thread because you felt like insulting someone? What a great life you must have

oh stfu you idiot. you barely know shit about the OP and trying to get your dick wet over the internet. fucking pussy ass beta. a girl like her exist everywhere, if you can't find them then you need to grow a pair your sorry ass

Loose girls are like guys who try to fuck everything; not worth your time to even pay attention to them.

What you want to do is spend your time figuring out who the good, modest men are, how they think, what they want, and figure out how to get their attention. Then, you become their friends and the rest will ensue shortly thereafter.

You have one humongous advantage; there's a very large pool of unmarried men who are disgusted with the whoredom most women have become and have refrained from relationships. Those are the men you want.

Nah, just the pandering comments. Figures a faggot such as yourself wouldn't realize the differance.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Learn from him bois

oh it's the meme boy.

I'm sorry. I should'nt have made this thread.

i used to live in mid michigan. can confirm there's nothing but uggos out there. good luck, user. good luck getting out of michigan i mean.

hey conservative girl.
i'm pretty much in love with a girl like you and she doesn't talk to anybody but i tried really hard to kinda get to know her and long story short she knows i'm a pervert.
any tips on how i can fix this and maybe marry her?
inb4 you can't kys beta

lol we got a beta ass pussy over here calling everyone cucks!! fucking tard waisitng life on internet. slurp cum dick hole!

shoulda been in A2!!! hot girls and alphas everywhere! you woulda been pounded in a heartbeat there.

>all those comments are pandering

You should've posted tits you smelly cunt

should have posted contact info and you'd have a bf within just a day or two

when you got nothing you do this pointless shit and make yourself look an ass...say "learn from him bois" lol what a fucking loser. let me guess--shitty facial hair working a min wage job. am i right or am i right?

nigga wishing he was the bf. #virgin

oh no. i don't meet people on the internet. i'm just sayin someone would hit him/her up

Sit on my face
Shit on my dick

stop giving her wrong advice you shit head. 1) that is not a humongous advantage. 2)most men are not disgusted by the "whoredom". most men love that shit. 3) you cant figure out good modest men without being with assholes first.

If you're a girl and you don't weigh 300lbs, all you have to do to get a guy to fall in love with you is say hi to him.

a girl complaining about a hard life in 'Murica

april fools is over yo

Please show us your hymen. It's my fetish.

OP if you're a cutie azn i'll marry you and give you foot rubs and buy you chocolate and flowers and shih hmu

fuck you nigger, i called dibs

i just want a cutie innocent asian to love :(

So does that mean i would never find men who like modest girls?

dont listen to these kinds of people. you are not a sex object. you are a person, you have your oen wants and wishes. dont be someone your not. if your looking for a guy, he would rather know the real you rather than a persona. take your time, meet some people, and be yourself.

Op come to Switzerland and move in with my wife and I and be the housemaid/sex slave/baby maker for the two of us.