Stupid Polan

Say mean things to poland, japanese proxy is still sleeping

Add another panel with Germany saying the same to Britain.

>Say mean things to poland
NEVER

You are not allowed to post here polaboo

What's going to happen to toilets in England in 2 years?

and what are you going to do, big boy?

Thank you

Easy - British Empire will import more Pakis to try and fill that void.

Or have the cleaning services fully automatized, at which point Tyrone and Jamal will keep breaking such machines down for scrap to sell for whatever amenities they might crave.

pls nuke u- *cough* i mean
POLAN STRONK
SMOLEŃŚK KURWA
KOŚCIOL SZKOŁA STRZELNICA

How do poles fell about the fact that the polish cp poster's first day in prison is meant to be today?

They say the irish are the negroes of europe, but I'd argue it's the poles.

actually the Swedes are

>argentinia
>white

>Poles still come to clean our toilets, except now we don't pay them

in 2 years you will be the europe's toilet XD

I was playing eu4 extended timeline and in the first century Sweden isn't even colonised and all the Germans don't even have the writing technology. Is this true?

keep dreaming XD

No

I like Poland

When was Sweden colonised by swedes?

Literally a fucking example for the rest of the EU and you can't get out of this anything even near to prosperous you know that?

Why england's toilet are so dirty? Are anglos so retarded they can't shit exactly to the toilet?
Poland please explain this

depends on what you mean by sweden. Sweden is made up of several different countries that still retain their names today (skåneland, värmland, gotland, etc), and became a part of sweden at different times, and were either danish, independent or norweigan, and the lines between what was norway denamrk and sweden have been fluid over time. The southern part have evidence of settlements 13 000 years ago but people believe it was settled way earlier.
That being said, it is generally accepted that 10 000 years ago germanic populations existed in middle Sweden.

Wow why is polan so dumb

>bullying polan for fun
Pathetic
A real first world country would bully someone on it's own level.
Go and trigger some britbongs, yanks and russians. There are enough threads for that.

You posted this like third time today
It's completely irrelevant and costs nothing, so why give a shit?

bump

>germanic populations
>10 000 years ago
>in middle Sweden
Kek. At that time PIEs haven't even formed on the ukrainian steppe yet

Akshuly, ruskies are below poland when it comes to any measure other than "lmao big"

who told you to stop cleaning my toilet slav

sauce?