So I've met this french couple the other night at the bar and they clearly want me to have sex with them...

So I've met this french couple the other night at the bar and they clearly want me to have sex with them. I'm not sure if it's cuckolding or just threesome but I invited them to come to my place next day. They asked if we have tinder here etc. I could fuck her and cuckold him but the problem is I'm a good looking virgin. What do? I don't want to blew it.

Man up and fuck her faggot

But I'm afraid she won't enjoy it.

>I could fuck her and cuckold him
French men are punchable, French women are gorgeous. Cuck the shit out of him. Never mind if you're a virgin.

Do lots of oral. Attack her stomach, pin her arms down. Thrust your cock in only at the last moment after you've driven her pleasure centers insane.

Yeah she is a cute and he looks like h3h3.

Either tell them, OR FUCKING SELL THAT SHIT. JERK OFF LIKE 8 TIMES BEFORE THEY COME OVER. WEAR A CONDOM THAT'S SLIGHTLY TOO TIGHT. EAT HER OUT AND FINGER HER FIRST. PUNCH THE GUY IN THE BALLS. FIST A BEAR. FUCK A SALMON.

You should rub her butthole with her own women jizz.
Also, put a dirty penny in the guy's foreskin and have him rub his butthole while watching you rub his bitch's butthole. If her pussy stinks, blow a load in it and leave.

He had this hat on. No joke. I don't know what to think.

theres probably a catch where you have to fuck the guy before u fuck the girl

what

whatever you do, DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH THE LIGHTS ON! it is a huge insult to french woman and even more so to a married woman

Hes fag and shes his fag hag. He is going to stick his dick up your butt to fuck her by proxy, and use you like a condom

lul

>I've met this french couple the other night
>I invited them to come to my place next day
>What do? I don't want to blew it
I have no idea if this happened already or not?

It might be happening today. I have her phone number. I'll text her around 12. I'm in Europe by the way.

Dude your going to get fuck in your tight boipussy while she piss on your face. You really think you're the one who cuck?

I don't think so.

Maybe it won't be that hardcore but trust me you will have to do something a little bit gay today

He is going to lose all his virginitys tonight!

In front of another dude or with another dude

Femanon seal of approval.

nips?

Bump

nice

>I don't want to blew it.
Google translate.

>I'm a good looking virgin

Have you seen Taken, OP? You're about to get fucked

Kek

Who cares? As long as you enjoy it, she'll get off on the fact that you're enjoying it.

My gf tells me that every time we fuck.

I can see your stretch marks, landwhale

Man the harpoons boooyyss

Dude, you're gonna get raped, beaten, robbed and fuckin killed. Dumb cunt.

>Also, put a dirty penny in the guy's foreskin and have him rub his butthole while watching you rub his bitch's butthole. If her pussy stinks, blow a load in it and leave.

kill yourself, you fucking retard

Wtf .. chill man. I was just goofin on ya a little bit. No need to get all shifty on me... ya cunt.

Seconded

Give me their number. I"LL do it for you user.

Yeah be sure to falcon punch that stomach really hard bitches love that when there boyfriend is being cucked

Speaking of nothing.. I just got this captcha.

Too much fan fiction, not enough sex

First off, learn english you faggot the language of men

OP here. I think I will pussy out when they call. I'll just go out with them but I rethinked it and I just don't want to bring any strangers to my place. They could use some drugs on me and rob me. I don't even remember their names.

"If it's too good to be true, it probably is"

Most wise op

This man... Couple friends of mine met another couple (2 girls) that seemed dtf, but really it was a setup. They brought em home and the girls called in some thugs- they beat my friends with a fucking golf club and robbed em. Stay safe OP

OP if he wasn't such a bitch

If you're going to pick people up on their command of the English language you might want to learn to punctuate.

Totally worth it dude

(cont)
Oh, and when to capitalise

(cont)
and your sentence construction sucks

lol OP is going to be robbed and murdered, enjoy

They will be able to tell you're a virgin and laugh at you

What's up with the grammar Nazi today? I'm monitoring your IP and it's not your first comment about this

>I'm monitoring your IP
Hahahahahahaha

Do you think I was born yesterday, wannabee l33t haxxor?

Go ahead and publish it then in your next post

>.........tumbleweed

>29.354.661.89
Try harder

Are you using a VPN? I know it's not your real IP but you have several comments with this IP. Two of them are about grammar. Don't you have anything better to do? Entertain us. Make us laugh or something.

OK, I'll make you laugh
>Address lookup
>lookup failed 29.354.661.89
>Could not find an IP address for this domain name.

Well I find it hilarious

>Well I find it hilarious

You're welcome

go to a motel there has to be in france

true it seems a bit suss, duke. just fap over it