What do buttholes taste like?

what do buttholes taste like?

just tastes like skin tbh. If the ass your eating has a taste it hasn't been washed, and no thanks to that. I only eat ass if it's clean

Imagine dry skin with ridges and a faint hint of shit and/or soap.

Lick your arm. Like that except a bit more feminine in flavor.

The anus is self-cleansing, so a girl would have to be really really nasty for you to detect anything. I've eaten out about 25 buttholes.

it tastes like pussy

like Heaven

Like peanut butter sand paper.

Like licking the crease between thumb and pointer finger. The deeper you go in the the warmer it gets. Honestly only done it to 2 girls and both times it was 10/10. Can't say it'll always be like that though

Kind of sweet actually

Like licking a 9 volt battery

No.

vanilla and caramel

Black pepper

If its clean you wont taste much. A faint sweet flavor and some soap maybe

Rather eat ass unless the girls a 10/10; only then would I prefer the pussy.

fuck

It'll typically psychologically taste good despite a lack of anything to give it flavor because we're aroused by the idea of it.

you know how people say something tastes like ass when it doesn't taste good? there's a reason for it. assholes are not exactly tasty, not unless the girl/guy/whateverthefuckyou'reinto does some serious enema cleaning and maybe spruces it up with some flavored lube. i licked a girls asshole once and it was not good. she had just showered too

They taste bad enough to make your face scrunch up, touch your butthole and lick your hand you will see

faggot.

like ass

Shit.

It's kind of like a better tasting armpit, fresh out of the shower and dry (no hair obv) but with the skin still saturated with water.

Doing it wrong bruh. You got a nasty woman

Ask your mom.

Only eat it clean. It tastes like skin/sweat.

Has anyone tasted you? Ask them.

Salt

this

this is what newfaggotry looks like

Nothing = Green light
Salt = abort mission