Music about missed opportunities?

Music about missed opportunities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2q5ajBoXZ9w
youtube.com/watch?v=zStIm0gNnUw
youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nut up and keep putting one foot in front of the other. When a man looses his legs he crawls. Don't be a pussy -quiter.

And when a man loses his arms?

Yeah you and everyone else who attended kindergarten lmfao

me in the middle

he buys a hooker

he uses his legs

youtube.com/watch?v=2q5ajBoXZ9w

nah i knew a bunch of kids who were dumb from the get go.

he rolls towards his destination. This is the true gorilla mindset.

the image is irrelevant.

>this image actually applies to me
I was put in a gifted class throughout elementary. I was voted Most Likely to Succeed in high school. Didn't get anything below an A until 7th grade.
Dropped out because "muh depression," became NEET, somehow started doing heroin, went homeless and it was all downhill from there.
Now I work at a McDonald's and live in a shitty studio apartment with 3 other people in a fucked up neighborhood where anything that isn't bolted to the ground gets stolen, and even if it is bolted, it's still not 100% safe.

"Bright future ahead" my ass.

Nigga nobody cares

I was about to write something personal but upon realizing it's meaningless and nobody cares I decided not to.

I know but still.
I'm sad.

kek

No, please write it. It's relevant to my feels at these moments.

Dude don't feel so awful about yourself, though it's understandable.
Do you have any ability to see a therapist or anything? Or even just talk with your junkie friends?
Try /adv/ maybe, if you get shit replies here though I'm sure you already realize that that's not an indicator of any bad omen for you

damn nigga your story is like
comically sad

This thread is literally what has been on my mind for the last 24 hours
I'm so judge mental that I've snubbed potential friendship opportunities all my life and still do, and everything else I'm too socially anxious to even engage in or am too cynical to give a shit about.
I wouldn't know where to start if I tried to think out all the ways I've failed but I'm so lonely and alone now, I haven't had friends for most of my life do to my lack of social ability and I'm a kissless virgin too and I'm 22. I'm like gay or something but every gay person in my city seems to suck fucking ass and are total urban trendy faggots so I'm just alone for an indefinite amount of time.
Music; maybe something by Helvetia I don't fucking know

Fuck off with your worthless life.
You're a faggot asshole and you wonder why your life turned out so shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=zStIm0gNnUw

I TAKE MY CHANCES BEFORE THEY PASS... PASS ME BY.

voted most likely to be famous
unless I pull a mass shooting, I'm not sure that's possible
I hate to disappoint, though

tfw when you fucked up your life but regardless you still met the love of your life, and you're going to lose her before you even really had her

Music for this feel?

Assemblage 23 - Fallen Down, and probably some other his songs.

idiot.

Goddamn what the hell is your problem you edgy fuck
I am an asshole but I didn't even say anything that would paint me as that

How old are you?

I was in the gifted program all through elementary as well and I also never got anything below an A until 7th grade when I moved to a new school because my parents divorced. I wasnt voted most likely to succeed but in high school I was named one of 3 kids that students trusted to tell their problems. Now I don't have a single friend and haven't in many years.

all is well my brother

>i was an honor roll student and varsity athlete at a pretty big high school
>grades were obviously good, AP classes and all
>good social life, kind of a loser but I was happy
>because muh depression dont pay attention too much to college selection
>end up fucking hating where i go
>hate my roommate
>my depressive bitching pushes my friends away
>overwhelmed with stress, end up totally sperging out with the girl i was into since junior year of high school, she hasnt spoken to me in years
>leave, go to a community college
>now im going to graduate a year late
>I still live at home
>not even close to the student i used to be, and am also ugly and out of shape
>degree is going to be fucking worthless

Welp. I guess its time to listen Chvrches or Grimes and daydream about having a qt gf until the suicidal thoughts come back.

dude im in a similar situation.
Its a horrible feeling, hating yourself so much and wanting to change things, but also feeling disgusted and alienated by everyone around you.

if two hip-hop obsessed amateur grafitti artists can sort themselves out and make something of themselves, why can't you guys?

severe depression, ADHD, and alcoholism. No excuses, but I think I'm past sorting myself out. I did okay as a younger man, attracting girls,but I've been a failure for a long while. So it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0

You'll be fine.

you still have the ability to see where you're at now. Not all failures/junkies honest about themselves like this. Is it impossible for you to put money on the side and do something with it which could later bring you back to something brighter ?

>dude smart but lazy lmao

Wow. Did not expect so many (you)s. Alright, let's start this.

>Do you have any ability to see a therapist or anything?
Never did see a therapist, probably never will if I'm being 100% honest.
>Or even just talk with your junkie friends?
I've never had friends. I know I could join a support group but that's just so touchy feely...I hate dealing with emotion. I'd rather just clean up and move on. But getting clean is nearly impossible.

It's like one of those scenes in a movie where a character's life is awesome when s/he's young but then abruptly cuts to 20 years later and their life sucks.

I guess you could always pull off that mass shooting. Switch it up, though. Nobody wants to hear about yet another bland, run-of-the-mill school shooting. Might I direct you to the Official List of /r9k/ Shooting Spree Accomplishments? (pic related)
Cross five of those out and forever be engraved in history.

I know.

If I'm not dead in 5 years I surely don't see anything improving any time soon. I'm way more fucked than I implied.

ill be fine

lmao nigga was in hs when itaots was released

Yeah seriously man
And I'm always just causing my own problems too it seems like

depression isn't laziness you anime loving cock gobbler

>This thread is literally what has been on my mind for the last 24 hours

I obviously should've used a different OP picture.
This thread is a complete failure.

Yeah it's a condition but unlike most conditions most people really don't try to work around it at all

I'm a medically diagnosed type 2 bipolar depressive and although I've had similar feelings of failure all throughout my life, I've learned that you have to just plan your life around it like any other disease- as an extension of this I've really come to dislike the idea of doing (or not doing) certain things because of depression. It'd be kind of fucking ridiculous for any other disease, so here it just seems a little unwarranted as well.

Mostly you just have to find ways to not succumb, whether that be medication, tying yourself to social responsibilities that are rather inveterate, changing your scenery, whatever... just don't sit around and bitch about being depressed when it really sounds like most of you haven't done much of anything to acknowledge it or plan around it beforehand. I mean for fuck's sake John Nash won a nobel prize after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, and that shit's actually a death sentence of a mental condition

idiot

>most people really don't try to work around it at all
I feel like that's part of the condition itself, or at least something that's comorbid with it very often
what?

like with once you're accustomed to being so down it's hard to get back out, especially when your external environment only seems to reinforce this. Do you have any ability to just go somewhere else, even if for just a little while?
And seriously, deal with some of your emotion. I feel like my problem is that this is what I try to do too much so doing that so chronically doesn't have any major effect on me, it's just something that picks me up from one problem to the next problem. You might benefit more from trying to deal with your emotion head on than others might. Seriously either talk to friends or get a therapist or something.

And if nothing else, maybe try to trade the heroin addiction for another? This is honestly shitty advice but I feel like getting off of heroin would be something to prioritize even if that means still being an addict. If you feel like you'd just end up being a double addict as a result though then you'd know better to not mess with it. Like I said I'm basically offering this idea on a whim so take it as you will

Gr8 b8

Holy shit you guys are actual vaginas

fucking how is that bait?

as long as you're breathing it's never too late to change niggas.

anyone can truly do anything.

Guy Fieri owns three functioning restaurants.

Steve-o became successful for being a schmuck

A man who decided that Bret Michaels should be the CEO for a company that doesn't exist, is the president of the united states.

everyone's got a path - walk it bruh

Pink Floyd - Time

Please remember user where you are and try not to take posts like seriously. It was literally written to piss you off, don't respond to it.

ask his mom for help

yall need to trip on some LSD or Mushrooms or whatever.
I had chronic depression and after some low dose mushies and a year or so later a couple of tabs my depression was literally gone. My depression came from a bunch of medical shit that had me thinking I was gonna die from a heart condition from ages 14-17, but now its straight up gone. I actually like life more than most normies around me
Look up how to safely dose and enjoy them, its not hard. What can be difficult is finding them, unless you're willing to address darknet drug sites.

All you gotta do is stop jerking off and stop eating (at all) and life will take you far

>the pic
Holy kek, and I thought that /r9k/ can't have fun