Gun thread? Can anyone identify the maker of this model?

Gun thread? Can anyone identify the maker of this model?

Other urls found in this thread:

colt.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's written

colt.com/

Aye, I have the downs I'm almost always on /b or /pol.

Colt. It's on the side of the frame.

Colt is obvious.

Its a Famas, model 22.

If the goberment showed up at your door demanding your fire arm cuz they put in place a law that no one person other than law enforcement and goberment shall own fire arms. Will you or will you not surrender your weapon. You happen to be the first person they visit unannounced. So no time to hide it no time to call friends with weapons to be at your side so if it goes to that next level. You against them at that moment. What goes through your mind and what actions do you really take.

Give them a few junk .22s plus I always hide mine the perks of being paranoid.

Ok I forgot to mention they do the searching. Yes they have a warrant because your on the gun ownership list. What judge or judges that sit there and sign that much warrants is also a funny thing to me.

i laughed my ass off at "loudener".

im sorry i spelled it wrong. don't titty fuck me.

You putting yourself out there as if the situation arises someone can in fact tittybang you. Or you just being silly because in no shape way or form can you get your titsbanged?

> gun ownership list.
How would they know who to put on it? None of mine are registered.

It's a Colt 1911 - you can see it written on the gun you dumb twat.

Did you read the thread before you replied fucknut? It's already been said by like 3 other Anons.

That makes you, redundant.

I see that as a good thing and bad thing. Good thing cuz you can back me up when it's time to defend ourselves against the bullies. Bad thing you can't be trusted obviously you make decisions that only impact you. So if you have to switch on me I know for a fact you won't hesitate.

>Did you read the thread before you replied fucknut?

Nope.

>That makes you, redundant.

That comma was redundant, you stupid fucking twat. If wanna call someone out, try not writing like a window licking retard.

You are but a twig in the fiery chaos.
You will scream and burn.
No one will help you.

Genuine kek. Thank you.

I'd only help if I'm pissing on it.

Colt. Right on the frame.

Probably a government edition that has been carved by somebody in the engravers Guild.

This is fake though. The ammo line-up is much longer than the clip!

>It's already been said by like 3 other Anons.

It wasn't specified that it was a 1911 model, faggot. Therefor it's not redundant.

That's literally from a hickok45 video and it's called double stacking you cuck

Wasn't that fascist communist-nazi terrist Obama gunna take all ya guns away?

Welcome newfag, hopefully you enjoy your time here!

Pretty sure you're the one who got trolled, kiddo.

I like how a bunch of guys that owned other people as property philosophized about the ensuring freedom.

Now go on: Post something about how niggers aren't human.

Ed Hardy

Israel?

but niggers arent human. subhuman scum

They are not.

But you assume my usage of nigger would apply to a specific race rather then anyone who is willfully ignorant.

I could care less what nation you were born in or what your particular genealogy is.

I am more likely to hold your religious beliefs against you.

My ancestors and I have never owned another human.

>My ancestors and I have never owned another human.

You literally can not know that. You were doing so well until that statement. Shame.

I can for at least the last 7 generations.
Prior to that perhaps not.

But then I am not their keeper am I?