I vote democrat

>I vote democrat
>My wife tells me what to do
>There is nothing wrong with Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Christian terrorism
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftist here. There's plenty wrong with Islam, just like any religion. They're even further behind than most; easily the most harmful religion. Christianity being second, of course.

But it's not reason enough to discriminate. If we get to kick out Muslims, can we kick out Christians too? I really don't want them here either, for very similar reasons. Arguably just as many terrorists in Christianity, if not more. They just get less air time most days.

>Arguably just as many terrorists in Christianity, if not more.
Your bait is weak, old man

Why do you say Christianity is 2nd worse? Hinduism is easily more oppressive in the sense of economy (the caste may be dissolved, but there's still dharma which forces social stratification - if you're born to a farmer family, you MUST be a farmer, and if you're born to a merchant family, you MUST be a merchant, etc etc) and gender roles, and there are frequent Hindu vs Muslim riots in India that leave swathes of people dead.

Cuck

At least in America, the numbers heavily lean. Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has come not from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups. Do some research.

why cant we kick both out?

Realistically though I hate muslim culture, has nothing to do with their stone loving book

BAHAHAHAHA

Nice buzzword. You should probably find a new one. That one's lost its impact.

Yeah but Christians knock on your door and try to convert you on your lazy Saturday. I just want to watch the game.

>Do some research.

Judging by your comment you must do your research on Tumblr.

cuck has not and may never lose its impact. Not that guy, but its just as if not more solid than faggot.

not even a starting point for us ignorant rightys? How very progressive of you!

>why can't we kick both out?
I'd be okay with that. I'm just asking for some consistency. I'm down for a totally secular society.

Also I hate their culture too. Too much forced control, not enough freedom of expression. Too much hate, not enough understanding. Too much diddling kids.

But we've got plenty of all of that in our churches over here too.

Ft. Lauderdale airport, Orlando gay nightclub, San Bernadino, Boston Marathon, Ft. Hood, Maryland Snipers, WTC I, WTC II electric boogaloo (aka 9/11)
What do you got, Oklahoma City?

Okay bud-eee

>In the US

>I'm Republican
>Vote for any fucked with an (R) after his name
>Believe everything I read on the internet, unless it comes from a scientist, an educator, or a fact-checking journalist
>Think my religion is the one true religion - except for all of that "caring for the poor" and "do unto others..." bullshit. And most of the other stuff Jesus taught. Except for the abortion being bad stuff. Although He didn't say that.

Here you go, pal
lmgtfy.com/?q=Christian terrorism

I imagine he's referring to the abortion clinic shit from back int he 70s/80s and the mosque/black church things happening.

Though I don't consider those terrorism, I consider those racism. The objective wasn't to target random people in order to create an atmosphere of general fear among the entire populace - it was specifically about killing people that the shooters considered inferior.

>I vote democrat
I'm a Liberal but I only ever voted Democrat in the primaries.

>My wife tells me what to do
Lol wtf? How is that even related to politics? Quit projecting, faggot.

>There is nothing wrong with Islam
Fuck Islam.

Republicans vote for politicians to fuck them over. It's not even that they lie, they know they're gonna get fucked in the ass and vote for them anyway in hopes that their failing businesses will get deregulated.

Well... yeah. If regulations are imposing penalties or forcing you to meet standards that make your business unprofitable, you only really have two options:

1. Give up and become a wage slave to one of the big mega-corporations that can afford to meet the regulations and still be profitable, or
2. Try to get those regulations removed.

>I didn't vote

You've lost, cuck.

I hate SJWs as much as anyone. That doesn't change the fact that the conservative vision for this country is just so fucking grim.

>wasteful military spending ballooning to infinity
>endless wars
>death of net neutrality
>legalized bribery and corruption
>no stewardship of the environment
>christian sharia
>hostility or outright hatred of science
>American citizens dying of treatable illness

I like you, user. Very even tempered.

>wasteful military spending ballooning to infinity
Better than welfare and research spending, we all know the medical industry is fucked and only wants to treat not cure
>endless wars
Someone has to battle Islam for our future
>death of net neutrality
I agree on this
>legalized bribery and corruption
Democrat and Republican are both corrupt as fuck so gotta pick the lesser of two evils
>no stewardship of the environment
This is a problem but I don't trust democrat politicians to do any better
>American citizens dying of treatable illness
The medical industry is fucked, forcing the middle class youth to pay for everything is idiotic. We need to change the entire industry which I doubt will happen in my lifetime. The corruption is too much for the people to defeat.

>>wasteful military spending ballooning to infinity
>>endless wars
>>death of net neutrality

Democrats sure like these ones too