ITT: Your favourite album

ITT: Your favourite album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xt0Zqo-vOFM
youtube.com/watch?v=LydQ38Z3m60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn good album

Why do you like it?

because you actually like it? or feel like you should because its a "classic"?

probably. Maybe 10k Days. I didn't like it as much 10yrs ago as I do now. I feel like it's in line with the other albums, but from a "I'm feeling Blue" core...indigo children, blues/jazz, and bummed out.

Disposition is probably my favorite song overall.
Favorite lyrics is Intension followed by AEnema.

Opus Eponomys -Ghost

great album.

?

Are you retarded?

Aenima is not a classic for starters. 2nd it's weird how butthurt and defensive you got over a simple question. 3rd you posting that album right there makes me think you're under 18.

I like Aenima personally because the experimentation with the timing, the philosophy and the dark theme throughout.

>Quit being a retarded faggot

I prefer It Was Written

I didn't like it tbh

Maynard James Keenan is a musical gift from the gods. All hail tool. All hail a perfect circle. All hail puscifer

OP here, It's my favourite album overall but lateralus is my fav song by tool.

Maynard James Keenan and Les Claypool. Amazing artists. But Les does drugs so that you don't have to.

Good shit

You posted mine so here's another. On a side note I'm seeing Tool in June for the first time and can't fucking wait.

It's a nice song but the spiritual shit on that album turns me off a lot.

This is the tool I love

youtube.com/watch?v=xt0Zqo-vOFM

Tell A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BAND

nice

Motorhead - Rock 'n' Roll

thanks m8

mixtapes count?

what the fuck is this hipster faggot shit...lol

yeah just cause the 80's is trending right now doesn't mean u have to also be a hipster faggot u know...lol

My fucking man fuck yes

IV was '71 retard

i used to like maynards whiny vocals thanks to my gf but then i realized tool are just soft rock :0/

the squeal of this fags vocals on this album statement enough

wow...someone with taste in this thread...wow

I stopped having a singular favorite anything when I was 15.

who is this?

>if other people like it, i don't like it

contriarian cunt.

yep & all the hipster fags love led zep cause "ITZZZ RETRO YAHHH"

fucking hipster fags & their so obvious taste in fash-ionzzz & music it goes stale upon first sight & listen...lol

can't reverse image search?

no hipster millennial faggot, read here & you'll understand

Now that's music

lel, i have gray hair.

nevermind, keep your shitty band to yourself.

as a crossposter i am disgusted

So I'm not allowed to like it because hipsters like it?
It doesn't bother me, maybe it does you and if that's the case you need to stop worrying about other people.
Build a bridge and get over it friend

ok i'll drop the millennial, bet you're one of those older hipster faggot losers that's loving the 80's trend being back...lol

Nice

jesus nigger...all u had to say was you're too lazy reverse image search it & i would've told u

how exactly are you guys anything but a pretentious version of Sup Forums again?
you guys aren't allowed to like anything unironically

It's Bongrippers Miserable you faggot learn to google

i am as well my man.

i like led zep when i was a young lad...but i grew out of fossilized pop a long time ago...lol

not really. but when i was younger i used to hate trendy shit with a passion. in retrospect, i was a contrarian faggot and am glad i grew out of it.

This is also a contender though

lrn 2 grma

sounds gay.

>not really

sureeeeeee hipster faggot sureeeeeeee...lol

You'll be back. And you'll be embarrassed that you thought it was "fossilized pop".

In about 5 or 6 years time when you're listening to it again, remember someone told you on Sup Forums.

I cant for the life of me remember any album names. Last album i enjoyed most of was
youtube.com/watch?v=LydQ38Z3m60

Your medal's in the post

Led Zepp isn't a hipster band you fucking retard it's one of the most popular and overrated bands of all time that's get references every fucking day
You're a fucking newfag he keeps abusing words he just learned

you'd know faggot...lol

Listen to it then tell me what it sounds like you little queer

yeah no, same as the stones, dylan & any shit from that era...just go & die already u old faggy pop stars

>calling Led Zeppelin overrated

It just makes you sound immature.

You don't have to like them, but they are not overrated.

lol...the hipsters own it now & they can have that lame pop rock.

no.

but led zep is over rated & outdated, time for the rest of them to die, masters to burnt & last copirs burnt with all the hipster faggotry...lol

lol...yep, you're gay

Your loss lol

Why even bother replying

if you can't appreciate the music of the past, you can't fully appreciate the music of the present.

you sound stupid.

i like salt on my fries.

Good shit

I wasnt talking about Aenima, I was talking about Illmatic, you know, the post I linked to in my reply. Someone is retarded here, and it aint me, buddy

>you sound stupid

yes you do sound stupid...lol

I dont listen to it much but I think there are a lot of good songs on this one.

Sorry I'm not edgy or a hipster.

Try listening to Reefer Sutherland off their album Hippie Killer. If you actually genuinely don't like that, then alright. You're gay. But you still have a chance so give it a shot.

I think it's actually getting rare for people to like early Killers. Sam's Town is amazing, I get Bones stuck in my head constantly. Also, underrated songs include: Under The Gun, Andy You're A Star

i actually am listening to that bongripper album, it's good doom.

Hell yeah man. Favorite one. If you like that check out Windhand's Soma, or maybe YOB's Clearing The Path To Ascend. Could be too hard a transition though, Hippie Killer is appreciable no matter what you like.

Also if you have half a brain and a single testicle

YOB i have listend to a little but it's been a long time. lost the album i had somewhere. i'm sure i can handle the transition, i like earth and sunnO)))

uncle acid is good. so is electric wizard. witchcraft is alright. havent listened in awhile but i used to like acid king.

ever listen to ufomammut?

I'm always in a toss-up between this, Undertow and Lateralus. I'm not a masive fan of 10k days, I dunno why.

No actually, which album should I start with? Also good shit, Electric Wizard was my go-to for years. Their debut is very underrated, pic related

Jenny was a friend of mine was also underrated in my opinion, I really like the cover art on hot fuss for some reason