Alright Sup Forums... what started as a few bumps turned into this. What do yo think it is? going to be tested soon...

alright Sup Forums... what started as a few bumps turned into this. What do yo think it is? going to be tested soon, thinking it might be hpv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ingrown hairs you cuck

either HPV or maybe Molluscum Contagiosum.

F U L L B L O W N A I D S

Don't you need to have sex to get HIV on your dick?

>inb4 only if you have sex with a human

thism shits going to get itchy mang

when it started?

^ trim don't shave

This^
Must be your first time shaving. This happens sometimes if you shave against the grain. It will stop happening every time, especially if you use shaving cream and do it in the shower. You *can* do it against the grain, but only if you take care of your skin after.

The only disease here is in your balls; your transmissible stupidity

No thats HIV i went to med school you need medication for that ASAP

I've had aids for 3 years.. I'm sorry but you need to tell your partners and have them get checked..

could be razor burn
I get it bad and it looks like that

they dont itch, but if i scratch my dick they bleed. I dont think they are ingrown hairs or razor burn as I originally thought, the original 3 are still there and unpoppable. I had 3 about a month ago, shaved tonight and found more

Medical fag here! You need to amputate it IMMEDIATELY or else it'll spread to the rest of your body.

clearly you have cancer they'll have to amputate your genitals before it spreads

Medfag here, I second this. What are you? A fucking broke tranny? Stop shaving and only trim you faggot.

Absolutely normal.
These are a combination of ingrown hairs and simple acne.
This is caused by shaving.

You're better off trimming with an electric shaver than shaving all the way. That being said, if you do shave, shave with the hairs, not against - and use generous amounts of sensitive skin shaving cream(preferably something with aloe)
MAKE SURE to use cream or something afterward. Aftershave will simply dry it out, use something like a vaseline based hand cream or some other sensitive skin cream.

Most women prefer a neat trim rather than a bald shave though.

Yeah I had molluscum-contagiosum, looked the same. Fucking annoying too.

Waxing>Shaving

subtract 'Medical'

this. I had it and it was similar to your dick. HPV is not as circular or apart. Good news is its pretty curable, bad news is it can be spread pretty easily (just through touch)

I'm actually a doctor, you cucked retarded Trump supporting faggots.

Get yourself checked (not if you're American, because cucked faggots like the ones here love getting ass fucked with loads of medical bills from their daddy god emperor, and want every other American to experience the same cucked faggotry they love), but it's probably molluscum contagiosum: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum

Usually clears up within a year, but if you go to a doctor like me, we'll freeze that shit right off. Don't scratch or pick at it because, if it is indeed molluscum, then the blood from the affected areas and/or scratching areas of your skin that are affected onto other, unaffected parts of your body will cause it to spread.

dr. doctor, is a rash on the fold between my ass and gooch herpes? i recently fucked a girl that i don't know the sexual history of with a condom but i know that herpes can spread through contact of uncovered areas. it doesn't hurt at all, just a little itchy. any idea what it could be?

why try this hard

i have a history of atopic dermatitis, so i'm no stranger to rashes but i've never had one in this spot before so i'm nervous

you guys belong on Reddit

Hmmm.

Anyway, grow your pubic hair, short pubes make it easier to spread

Yup...you went too low, OP. Let it grow back and just trim it up a little bit next. Also, look into buying tend skin if you want the hair bumps to go away faster ( don't let that shit touch your glands though...jeez )

I don't care which one was you turdsucker

what are you even doing nigger it's obviously just ingrown hairs.

Did you use a razor, or an electric shaver when you trimmed up???

Looks like AIDS and at this stage you are going to die in 8