I dated a woman for 5 years. Most fulfilling relationship I have ever lived. Now 2 years after breakup...

I dated a woman for 5 years. Most fulfilling relationship I have ever lived. Now 2 years after breakup, no contact except a brief exchange in which she refers to me as 'the last person she wants to talk to; maybe after some years'. I never understood shit. Never had a conversation or anything resembling closure. I have been dating girls since, have plenty of sex, have good friends and family, good academic life, but relationships never seem fulfilling enough. I am still grieving over this woman/relationship. Thought of giving details about her but fuck it, don't matter. What do, /b?

Shift your focus, start working out, go see the world, keep yourself amongst people.

would talking to her help?

Nope, you need to get her out of your system, block her, remove her from Facebook, delete all the pictures you have of her, mails and text messages, break any contact if you want to get out of this loop.

Kill urself coz thats story is not true.

as true as you are, user. trying to open up here, man. wtf.

Hate the bitch.. she fucked you over.. pure rage is cleansing.. she has probably had 15 cocks . Hate her and get over it

Play some disgusting, nasty but ultimately harmless prank on her.

It will make you feel better about her.

wanna hate, but I am a stupid pathological empath and don't really have the capacity to feel cleansing rage. tried in many situations and doesn't really work.

You didn't fuck her, didn't you?
Otherwise you wouldn't grief about her while having sex with other chicks. Or you don't have sex right now. It's one of those.

fuck her? I continuously made sweet love to her.
also, dating someone else now, yep

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy
wen day is dark alway rember happy day

>I dated a woman for 5 years.

What an alpha reply user. Too bad that you've moronically assumed that OP is retarded.

Fuck your shitty story, post her nudes here

You stand up and walk forward... because you're a fucking man and life doesn't end because some person made you sad once. Go out and achieve.

Murder her and explain everything to her corpse. That should get it out of your system.

well, I do well in any other aspect of life. it's just romantic relationships that don't feel fulfilling enough. fucking sucks.

Agreed but it's not going to solve itself by asking people on Sup Forums. It's going to take time and eventually meeting the right person again. Both of which you're currently doing (dating). I was in a relationship for 7 years and I broke it off. I dated for over a year before I became truly ready to start another relationship.

this user. I tend to think I might need some time off dating. thanks dude, I thought Sup Forums would respond differently, glad to see I was wrong

If you're dating now as a means to cope with the past relationship then yes, date less. If that's not the case, continue dating. You never know when the right woman will show up.

Why don't you remove romantic relationships from your life completely? Women aren't worth shit anyway, so seeing how well you do in your life you don't even need to waste your time with low quality whores (most women). Rather go spend some time with your real friends - in case you have some - and go have fun together. That's MUCH more fulfilling, so my experience shows.

Also, just to restore your faith in Sup Forums... quit being a faggot you filthy nigger.

probably primitive desire of perpetauate own genes having and rasing strong children within a loving and stable environment with both parents present and/or fear of eventually dying alone