Can anyone tell me why Trump didn't just bomb Pyongyang today...

Can anyone tell me why Trump didn't just bomb Pyongyang today, when we knew exactly when and exactly where Kim Jong Un and most of his military personnel, hardware, nuclear bombs, and leaders would be? He seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't give a shit about long-term consequences, so why the fuck not?

Because of all the artillery aimed at Seoul.

Cause the niggers have decided as a collective to rape OP's gaping unlubed butthole.

Because bombing nukes isn't a good idea. Too much risk. Contrary to popular belief, he actually thinks about things in a professional manner before acting on them.

If Kim Jong Un and all of his top military were destroyed in one strike, there would be nobody to give the order to fire on Seoul. And I daresay most of the North Korea military would happily surrender if that happened anyway.

Because he's learning on the job. He wasn't a politician but he started flipping policies when he's found out the president can't do everything.
He must know by now there are a lot of military officers that would advise against this, not to mention the collateral damage. He's doing better than Obama at keeping the civ deaths down so far

Because he's not an idiot, despite what the media and liberal sheep want people to think. The Syria strike was purely political, not about doing the morally right thing. He knew if he wanted countries to take what he says seriously he'd have to prove that he could back his talk up. So now when he tells NK not to fuck around, his threat has a little more weight behind it. Especially since he has a carrier group just off the coast of Korea. He's betting on China getting NK to knock their nonsense off right now, nothing more.

Geopolitics kiddo

Oh then, well chap, if thou really darest to say...

It's nice to see two posts that are spot on.

These are shit justifications.
>Collateral damage
A little collateral damage has always been acceptable -- more for high value targets. See, for example, nearly every military strike the U.S. has made, ever.
>Can't bomb nukes
Bullshit. At worst you spread a little radiation over a couple of square miles in Pyongyang.
>Waiting for China
Yeah, just like China has been so influential so far.

Stop kneejerk reacting to defend Trump with the same tired bullshit and just admit we should have taken out the North Korean leadership this morning when we had the chance.

>he actually thinks about things

You, sir, are a fucking idiot

Because we all would be nuked...
Don't underestimate Kim because your propaganda media does.

>a little collateral damage had always been acceptable
bullshit, go troll somewhere else fag. Trump was trashed on twitter for that MOAB strike that didn't kill any civilians. imagine the reaction from the regressive left if he knowingly bombed a city full of civilians.

>He's doing better than Obama at keeping the civ deaths down so far
They literally announced yesterday that civilian death rates have skyrocketed in the last 3 months lol. I don't give a fuck, kill em all. But get your facts straight.

if you were stationed in Detroit with guns aimed at Windsor, would you fire them if Washington got nuked?

its a toss up for me and im not even trained to kill by the us military

And you probably wanted a murdering lier behind the desk. Gtfo

>parrots a le funneh internetz le maymay he sees slapped on le random funny le pictures to point out how stoopid something is

>And you probably wanted a murdering lier behind the desk
But that's what we have now?

Such a stupid question, such stupid andwers. Do research on this, because there's far far more to it than just bombing NK.

Plus keep it to the politics, because that's what it is.

This is me BTW

I'm not a Trump supporter, just saying setting off a bunch of nukes in a foreign country is a really bad idea. It's a fucking fact that he would have military advisers.
Look up the death tolls from drone strinkes Obama used daily, the strikes were based on rough height and location, so they never had a posotive ID and the officail reports showed 22-25 kills.
They didn't even know how many people they had bombed or if they got the right guy, but hey, Trumps fake tan looks shit so he's the worst

This is actually the correct answer. Good work, user.

>Trump was trashed on twitter
LOL. You actually sound like you think a president cares that a bunch of liberal keyboard warriors whined on Twitter. Name a time collateral damage against foreign civilians -- which has happened frequently -- has ever resulted in a U.S. politician suffering actual demonstrable negative consequences. Protip: there are none.

You can't go around bombing international entities because there are consequences.
Here is a guaranteed timeline of events if he did that.

US bombs NK > NK bombs Seoul (NK draws no distinction between SK and the US) > SK and US are obliged to then respond with further attacks to NK. Tensions will heighten higher and higher.

Here's the thing. The last scenario that was similar to this was the Cuban Missile Crisis back in 62'. It ended with both leaders of the SU and US agreed to ceasefire or they would end up in MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) bc in a nuclear war nobody wins.

This can't happen in this situation. KJU isn't up for negotiations and Trump lacks the diplomatic savoir faire,

There are myriad other issues that I can't even begin to pretend to understand. International treaties etc.

>They didn't even know how many people they had bombed or if they got the right guy
Shits increased tenfold under Trump dumbass. You don't seem to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Imagine nuking Nk. I hope you do realize that nuclear radiation can travel and that NK borders THREE countries. Not two, guess which one will be pissed off after nuclear fallout starts hurting people in a nearby port city?

>NK bombs Seoul
If we bombed North Korea they wouldn't be able to respond. The only reason they haven't been wiped the map is because China has had their back.

Japan? South Korea? China?

20-30 at time is a little different than a couple hundred thousand in one strike, user. that's what you're advocating for by saying the U.S. should have bombed Pyongyang.

>unacceptable collateral damage
>the artillery aimed at Seoul is not that much of a threat, but there would still be significant civilian casualties
>the threat of NK delivering a truck loaded with a nuclear bomb to SK, using the underground tunnels
>nobody is prepared to take in a giant influx of NK refugees, the vast majority of them useless farmers and workers
>destabilization of NK will lead to a new humanitarian crisis
>antagonizing China and Russia, most likely a shitload of other countries too
>using nukes, when there is a shitload of other options and especially on a "peaceful" country as a means of assassination, sets a dangerous precedent

Literally Russia. Google it.

If Vladivostok suffers from nuclear fallout, you can be sure its the end of humanity. Putin will have no choice but to nuke America.

This isn't a video game, no initial strike can take out literally all of their military power

>Not a trump supporter
>thinks a bomb can set off nukes

Aaaaannnnnd that's why Hillary lost.

The Obama administration was the first to greenlight these strikes, setting the example that they were justified. Trump gave the power back to the CIA, beleiving that they would know better than him when to use them. They should never have been used in the first place but Trump has distanced himself from responsability

All four then.
This nigga gets it

Where the did OP suggest using nukes? You fags are making straw man arguments.

he has tried and failed to distance himself and throw his own generals under the bus. Obama didn't give this a green light, trump did. Obama wasn't in the situation room with him.

I ain't a Hillary supporter either but you think they wouldn't hear about a launch and send a nuke out? If KJU is going down in an act of war, it's not going to be the last one. But because he's racist and his arsenal is shit he'd probably go for SK instead of America because he could actually hit them

It hasnt got their back anymore now tho

Drone strikes with civ casualties have been used for years now, how the fuck did Trump greenlight them?

I didn't infer that's what OP suggested. OP simply said bomb Pyongyang to take out NK's leadership and all of the weapons they have there. The amount of explosives needed to do all of that would cause ridiculous civilian casualties in the process.

Because he'd be dropping a bomb on CG.

Say Missle Muscle, ten times fast.

So in OPs scenario where all of their generals, military personal, military equipment, nuclear arsenal, and Kim are in the same place and get wiped out you believe they could somehow strike back?

>This isn't a video game, no initial strike can take out literally all of their military power
I don't think you understand how well equipped the US is and how underequiped North Korea is.

Jesus Christ you people are incredibly delusional.

Is that a precedent you want to set?

Wiping out an entire country in an instant because they posed a minimal threat?

On top of that any nuclear bomb large enough to wipe out North Korea would destroy large parts, if not all, of SK too. One can not demarcate the damage parameters of a nuclear bomb.

International law states that each country has a responsibility, in the instance of nuclear war, to remove their people from conflict if applicable. The US currently has about 23k troops in South Korea. And before you ask why we can't remove them from the country that would be a callous act leaving our political and social SK allies to die alone.

The miserable overweight piece of shit neocon was to busy using taxpayers money to play golf and lie about all of his campaign promises knowing that the brainwashed dumb "hurr durr muslims are turrists" rednecks are gonna fanatically support him every step of the way even though he has objectively shown his incompetence in every field of politics. The world is laughing at this pathetic piece of shit.

>you, sir
Go back to plebbit you cocksucking edgelord.
>oregano

>Because he's not an idiot
Anytime Trump speaks puts a lie to that statement.

I think this guy is just trying to be one of the superpowers of the world(in quotes). He's hell bent on being taken seriously. That's it. They can't hold up a sustained fight against, the entire world.

You're unfortunately still alive so he can't be that much of an idiot.

Can you explain how?

Because it would be another illegal war without UN mandat. That would threat china and russia. And he has no reason to do it. They have no oil.

Those people are so indoctrinated. That might hurt some of their military ability but the military would hardly surrender.

And because morons like you, we have an even bigger moron in the white house. But I guess that's what happens when your idiot mom spreads her legs for your idiot dad. They spawn an idiot.

And voting against your own best interests does make you a moron.