STORY TIME

STORY TIME
Why do I always return to Sup Forums for life advice.

Anyway.

> work with this guy who I have a massive school girl crush on
> add him on Facebook and we start talking
> never really is on Facebook so takes forever to reply (I am the most anxious/paranoid person ever due to previous events so this gets me panicking )
> week later, we agree to go out (in 2 weeks time).
> see him in work and we have quick chats as we always rotate areas.
> chat on the phone for an hour and he seems quite nervous, see him in work the next day and he jokes that I was probably the one person he physically spoke to that day, no one usually phones him.
> cannot help but spam him when he messages, find myself saying cringy things
> because I'm impatient double message because I just talk a lot anyway, at the time I don't see anything wrong with this
> I have my phone always in my hand so I reply quick, unlike everyone else who can step away from their phones.
> due to paranoia, I feel I have to make all this effort as I keep having negative thoughts i.e what if he cancels on me, what if he doesn't see this as a date, what if he is agreeing on it because he likes me????

Anyway, my point is - how can I stop myself from spamming. I keep going to try the elastic band theory, then replying anyway because I can't seem to not reply. I just hit fear every time I read how keen my messages are, but I don't mean it I'm just trying to flirt but he's a little I think nervous/ not used to girls flirting with him. I have no idea why I'm attracted to him And my friend who I work with doesn't think he's attractive, so he might not know how to deal with the attention.

How do you stop from overdoing it with the person you like? Any tips that make you more attracted to a woman? Would you say the so called elastic band theory works? Does it sound like he could just be shy?

TL;DR how to stop spamming the person you fancy like a 12 year old / turn offs.

Some guys can like it cause some girls like are the worst at replying but just keep yourself busy so its not the only thing youre doing , something like playing video games does it for me

Yeah, he never usually double texts until last night and we were both working and I hadn't replied for an hour. But I just don't want to seem to keen, but I don't think he's really used to the attention and it's making him nervous. I just have this massive fear of rejection. So I am being like overly nice and stuff and then he's quite... well not as kind of flirtatious and stuff as me. It's just annoying because I totally always think worst case scenario if he doesn't reply. I just think he's a bit nervous.

asking Sup Forums for social advice? long shot, babe
If he doesn't man up, you should take the initiative and ask him out. It's the age of equality.

I'll give you serious advise but I have a question which doesn't sound serious. Are you a guy, girl, or trap? How old are you two?

>how can I stop myself from spamming
there's no trick. if you don't have control over your actions you belong in a mental hospital.

Thats fair enough , but like if youre going out for a date, he must be interested in some sort of way

Tell him you really like him. And that you're unsure if how much you message him is annoying.

He might be terrible at social interaction and take 5 years to develop a perfect witty reply.

TITS OR GTFO
Wtf is wrong with Sup Forums nowadays Jesus christ

No no, we are going out in a couple of weeks. He sent me his rota then said for me to choose when I am off, and we are going all day drinking. However, could end up messy, I have a hot ass outfit picked out though.

I'm a grill, I'm 21 and he's 26.

I will end up in one, some day. I just talk a lot in general. However that's just me, and I think he's just shy etc. I talk a lot anyway. I just sometimes send messages and I'm like fml. I think it's because I am in this child likemindset that someone needs to text you all the time to like you..

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Yeah I'm just hoping it is a date... not just two friends going for drinks. He does know I fancy him, and he is a lovely, albeit it quiet guy.

He is so socially inept, when I phoned him he was like '... I only speak to my mum and dad on the phone...' lol. I think I'll just have to hold it in until we are drunk and wing it.

What is his personality like? He sounds socially awkward, like yourself. Is this true?

Amen user, I agree. Plus OP TITS OR GTFO. With timestamp.

Fs I'm stating I'm a girl because it's relevant, also it's not for attention.

If he pays for it, its a date for than likely, also this is top quality advice . Tits or GTFO

She controls her actions you faggot,
Her nervousness overwhelms her and she consciously decides to message again, it's later when she regrets it.

OP, just relax and do things the way you normally would, if you're concerned, bring it up in casual conversation. Make the question into a joke if you want. There's a lot that be accomplished from being straightforward.
YOU GOT THIS OP

NevermindYou answered my question.

Your answer is setting aside your fear of rejection and asking him out on a date. If suggest having the date in mind (a movie, dinner, whatever) already thought of because he's going to need a lot of leading. Nu-males are the worst.

Well, he is quite shy. My friend who I work with even said, when she spoke to him once he was quiet, and she couldn't believe I had been speaking to him.

Even though I'm quite socially awkward I just talk and talk. Im really friendly, when he spoke to me for 5 minutes last night he was fine, I have a feeling he's just a shy person. I just am the kind of person who needs to know the other person does feel some what attracted or I panic.

Buy a dragon dildo, get a picture of him and plunge that fake cock in all your holes till your hormonal cravings are satisfied. Repeat when necessary. Also, tits or GTFO.

See problem. We are starting at one place drinking, then going to somewhere else. Should I gauge it if he pays for the first drink or what??? Also I only stated i was female due to the relevance of my story.

If he pays for the first few drinks its probably a date. If his dick plunges in you at any point. Its a date

Thank you kind user. See I don't know why I go on Sup Forums when I used to be ugly and strange it was my comfort. Now I'm just strange and it's still my comfort. Better understanding than my friends who will be like 'he's quiet' or 'why him'

I kind of always tease him, but it's a childish thing. It's comical but he laughs, I'll just make a joke out of it about me talking so much it makes up for him being so quiet.

Yeah well I gave him something in work as a present, something small but it was a joke sort of thing and he made the joke he would pay me back in alcohol because I love cocktails. Then from there we agreed to go out on 2 weeks time? Is that hopeful? I'm just panicking in case he ends up like NOPE.

We all get nervous when we text people we like. And i have been in a similar position where youve been, where its hard to tell how they feel so honestly its just best to go on a date thats what i did, and you can tell if a guy is interested more easy then

Hahaha, yeah okay. I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best. Part of me thinks if we end up super drunk it might end up that way. However again, he is quite shy and quiet , but everyone changes with a drink in them. And I'll probably just try mount him. Additionally, we are drinking somewhere like a £30 taxi drive from mine is, just because it's where all the good places are. So we will see, or I'll be sad and lonely in the taxi back to my house.

Yeah I get you. Even when we spoke on the phone he stated he isn't as shy in person, and I saw him for 10 minutes the other night and we had a laugh and a joke. I have a feeling I'm overthinking it, and I just need to wait these 2 long weeks. Just play it cool. Maybe. Hopefully.

Maybe as you drink more things will spice up a bit and you can mount him

Gently take him by his hand to a somewhat secluded place, whip out his cock, suck it like the organic vacuum cleaner you are, then guide his throbbing heat seeking moisture missile in your ass and let him completely ravage it until he blows a load deep with your large intestine. Make sure to constantly praise his cock, saying such things, like how big it is, how good it feels, fake orgasms, you've never had a guy make you feel that way before, etc. When he's done, suck it clean, go make a sandwich for him, get on the floor and do the dinosaur.
Tits or GTFO.

Show him you like to fuck doggies. Tits, timestamp or gtfo.

Doesn't matter you know the rules
TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

dudde you gotta other obsessesive actions or thoughts?
check pure-o ocd