Favorite projects of 2017 so far

tell me your favorite projects of this year

some of mine: drunk by thundercat, humanz by gorillaz, damn by kendrick lamar, steve lacy's demo

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/r4.0
youtube.com/watch?v=wzxnI52wZU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually liked Mac Demarco's new album. Also just found a leak of the new Fleet Foxes which I am enjoying.

everyone above me dies in a terrible car accident due to their garbage music taste

Christ seriously, they're so sterotypical I can't tell if they're memeing or not

the money store is not a 2017 album

what are the better more obscure albums that i should be listening to

Discover your own shit you pitchfork drone

>I have generic taste but I'm gonna act condescendingly to others on an anonymous board while simultaneously not outing myself as a pleb: the post

I know it doesn't matter ehat I say, you'll just say it's shit, I don't really care about you, if you want to be a pleb than fine, but at least do it in silence or on reddit.

how about we stop acting like taste in music is a contest to see who is the biggest hipster faggot

It's funny how you are acting like the victim here when you literally attacked the first two people in the thread.

God you are such a fucking faggot.

This is a music board, if you have shitty taste in music, than expect to get shit on. And I wouldn't be calling some one a "hipster faggot" when you're litterally a pitchfork drone.

t. tinfoil

>A T T A C K E D
Shit dude, I'm sorry you got so traumatized by my post. I hope you can recover soon. :,(

Mac Demarco wasn't exactly praised by pitchfork and Gorillaz was outright slammed. So how are either of those two people pitchfork drones?

bitch the fleet foxes album isn't even out yet so how could pitchfork have told me to like it

Its just ridiculously funny how you shit on other peoples taste yet refuse to post anything YOU like, because you are such an insecure faggot.

You just go around, posting and putting other people down, without ever once putting yourself on the line. A real coward. You are a cancer. Please leave this board and never return.

For me, it's Grimes.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

I am seriously so triggered right now. Would it help if I report it?

the new way to gauge quality of an album is the inverse of whatever score it got on pitchfork

Please delete this non-2017 album thank you sincerely. I have OCD and it's severely triggering me.

really liked the new sampha and new charli xcx

Damn pretty underwhelming tbqh

also pic related.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/r4.0

Snoop Dogg's album was surprisingly very very good

Sorry i thought this was a "2010's" thread.

I'm keeping it though, it's still more current than anything coming out recently.

>surprisingly
Did you hear his album last year Cuzznz?

OG: the album

no I haven't but i'll check it out

You sound like one of those shitty amines about the power of friendship dood. Do yourself a favor and off yourself.

I think the peaks are higher and more frequent but I think the new one is more solid which is saying a lot because I fucking love Cuzznz. His other one last year I kinda slept on aside from getting a new 4th of July song. I'm just kinda partial to the novelty of holiday songs but most of them are so old so I'm especially amused by new additions.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzxnI52wZU8

le adolfe einsteine

it was just my top 4 from past 3 months

litterally

lol just put your top album of this year don't be a faggot

That's not how these threads work nor how they should work. By coincidence you just happened to do it correctly enough. Also album can really apply to anything so there's no need to use the word project which actually most often synonymous with "band" most particularly "side project"

Did you ever listen to Blood Feast? We've really gotta get you some more thrash. Power Trip is good though don't get me wrong and Dallas has actually been on fire this year although unfortunately nothing excellent that I've heard. Just a seemingly abnormal amount of good albums.

I hadn't but just sussed their stuff on bandcamp, goes nicely, cheers as for the rec.

Awesome, glad you like it so far. It killed me to give it 3/5 instead of 4 but it I had to eventually admit it does have some problems. Power Trip I gave a 2.5 so I am basically just splitting hairs here.