I think my gf is cheating...and i desperately want to look into her facebook...how do i hack her password

I think my gf is cheating...and i desperately want to look into her facebook...how do i hack her password

If you know or can figure out the security question you can get into her account.

you likely know her phone passkey no?

send me her FB link - and we can email about getting in.

No..she dont take out her phone when i am around i she always keep it with her

Well what tipped you off OP
Someone tell you

OP this is how you do it. Though I sincerely ask you to not. Look not through keyholes lest you be vexed. It's called a keylogger. If you have access to her computer this is easiest but they make them for Android and ios but they're more complicated. You install the program when she's not paying attention (ask to use her computer and then install from flash drive). This will record all keystrokes and email them to you. Poof there's her passwords. Don't do it OP.

I heard about this..i would try but she will never let me on her computer/phone...i will go stealth mode if i can....i am 90% sure she is cheating

First of all, why is she secretive? how long have you both been going out for?

There is an android app that let's you spy on what she is doing on WhatsApp and I think FB
But you need a rooted phone and be connected to her WiFi
Also forgot the apps name

For about 4-5 months...she always go to ,,movies,, alone and when i ask her if i can go with her she say she dont want to...when she is mad i cant contact her for about 1 day...i think she has someone...also when she post something on fb there is one dude that comment with kisses and she respond the same and when i asked her who is he she said he is just a friend

Is she an online GF.?
That doest hang out
Leave her

Barry is that you?

She's a cold patty, lad. She seems barely interested at all. Clearly into somebody else.

ur cucked bro

We understand each other very well when she is not mad and stuff

No..but she live in the next town which is very close and we meet about 4-5 times a week

Yeah man, that is some telltale cheating signs. But here's the other thing: if you've only been going out for 4-5 months and she is such a shitty closed-off person, do you really want to date her?

Voice your concerns in a non-confrontational way and say you really need openness in your relationship. If she is nasty about it or doesn't listen and make an attempt, ditch her.

I don't care how hot she is, you don't want to be with that type of shitty person for your life. Find someone else.

Install Refog (it's a free keylogger program) and then make her log into her fb on your computer.

I guess you guys can connect well but she doesn't seem interested being with you. I don't discredit your assumptions.

Isn't that a criminal offense?

get the fuck out.

I think he has to validate his assumptions rather than jumping into conclusions

Thank you all for the advices...i really fell shitty today

OP is attempting to use keyloggers to validate whether his gf is cheating, don't you think it would be smart to check as to whether installing keyloggers is a criminal offense rather than going through with it and have police on your doorstep?

You do get what I'm getting here at..?

Godspeed, OP.

IMO you should confront her with your suspicion. Put your cards on the table, everything else is bullshit.

Good luck to you!

OP I did some internet research think retreiving passwords for your own personal use is illegal

Basically what could happen is that your gf is pressing charges for you 'hacking' into her account after you confront her with pictures from her fb page

I'm not a moralfag but save yourself the shustorm

Are you new?

Already did it and she always deny everythingWell my only hacking option is gone now

And you can easy install a keylogger via Mitm-attack, when your in the same wifi network.
Also sniff her traffic.
Just learn some useful it stuff and not your faggot art/biology/history trap.

Actually I found keyloggers are legal but the use of the keylogger defines whether an activity is labelled as a criminal activity, such as acquiring passwords etc

Do you have a small dick? Some girls really are sluts. My best friends girl cheated on him with me because his cock was tiny and couldn't have good sex with him.

Ok, I am out. I could help you to get the control about her devices.
But you are either too lazy, too dumb or 12.