Well today is my 24th birthday. I don't really have any friends except you guys. So how should I spend my day?

Well today is my 24th birthday. I don't really have any friends except you guys. So how should I spend my day?

making friends

Go to Bennigan's and make them sing you happy birthday.

Just do something you enjoy user. Hope you have a good bday

I'm not really good with people

Thank you but i don't really do anything except hangout with you guys

1.Go to popular restaurant alone
2. tell waitress you thought you'd treat yourself since its your bday
3. staff sings happy b-day
4. make face like doggo. act happy but still slum cause lonely.
5. chicks/bros come over and ask why you spending birthday alone user? Come to our table!
6. ???
7. Friends!

OOOOoooooh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY , FROM ALL OF US TO YOUUUUUUUU

Pissing on sleeping homeless bums and then laughing

This won't work. People tend to mind their own business.

Would this actually work?

OP, go to a bar, and get wasted. You'll definitely make some friends, and have lots of fun.

Right time, right place user. It "could" work.

Happy birthday user

Then after, when you get kicked out of the bar for being loud and obnoxious, piss on some sleeping homeless bums and then laugh

nobody should spend their birthday alone. wanna play some overwatch later pal?

dem quints

dem dubs. lets keep it going!

dem singles let's go

i never really had any luck

rob a liquor store for it's liquor and get fucked up then if you get caught tell the cop's it was a prank.

My daughter is 23 today come have dinner with us user

Kys that will get their attention

>23 yr old daughter
>still browsing Sup Forums
dude

What city and is she hot?

I don't own overwatch sadly but thanks for the invitation

what do you play then user? lets make this year a good one!

Gotta keep up or you get old

Happy birthday, user!
Spend the day doing something you like. If you have any outdoor hobbies and it's nice out, go do that. That way you can be alone but not feel lonely you know? Or if you wanna hang out here we'll talk to you. Anyway, hope you have a great day!

That is a really sad excuse man. Keeping up? Why would you keep up with the third tier down socially rejected group? Fuck man

Check them satanic trips

Well, perhaps you are into vidya and some others on here have the same taste in games as you. Maybe play together some shit, maybe someone here is just as lonely. As long as you have a good time. Happy birthday to you though, user

Same here. 27. Do what I'm gonna do. Go out, enjoy a nice day by myself at the river. Browse Sup Forums on my phone. Order a pizza and play vidya for the night. Being social is overrated.

Bet that sounded funnier in your head.

Happy birthday user.

Not as funny as the sound of piss hitting a sleeping bum's head, then me laughing

get a doggo for yourself if you dont have one and go for a walk, maybe greet some people
happy bday user

Happy Birthday, buddy.

Happy Birthday, user. Hope you have a nice day. I don't really have friends, either, and my wife gets on my case about it sometimes. She's probably right as she usually is. They take time and effort to cultivate but can be worth it if they're up to snuff.

Maybe you could spend some time outside? In nature/at a park? That's a good way to connect with the universe if you're by yourself. Plus this suggestion is a good way to have the best of both worlds, solitude and company, while you're outside, and outside is good. Good for the mind and body and soul.