>Prevented 5 domestic terrorist attacks
>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>Progress towards privatizing education
>Fixing Obamacare
>Exposing liberal fake news

I literally can't understand why the libcucks are so upset. We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been... and all the cucks can do is whine and cry. It's like they hate winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.amp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey Obama was my favorite nigger

Trump could literally establish world peace, cure cancer and end poverty and libturds would still find a reason to hate him.

AsianFag here, please educate me on the progress Trump had did so far OP. no insults just confused what had excelled under his Governing compared to Obama since.

Ugh. Don't remind of that inept mong, practically ruined this great country.

>more respected as a country than ever

As one from outside your country with very much conservative friends who share your values...

No you arent.

Even the most stout conservatives from outside your country know that dudes a fucking retard and think americas an education blindspot of the first world.

>privatised education

Enjoy paying tuition for your kids to go to a decent elementary school and a generally less educated population (ie more problems whether you personally can afford it or not) all in the name of not having "muh tax dollars" provide an essential service even you benefited from.

> Traditional family values
Like divorce, adultery and suing his own family?

>We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been
Exactly how many miles deep is your head in your ass?

As long I know, he couldn't make some less or more in the Obamacare

>More respected as a country now than ever

Sorry Bannon, too little too late. Donny's culling you from the herd because your usefulness ended at Inauguration Day.

hey asian man, i suggest googling it bcuz no1 here knows

This. Libtards still fart cum in anger for him putting the smack down on a civilian murdering dictator simply because he is Trump and everything he does is wrong.

Liberals are the most cancerous group of people on earth.

libtards anonymous is for you

>Done more in 8 weeks than Obama in 8 years

A log of nutty shit would have done more than Obama in 8 years, that's not exactly saying much.

about the same as your libtard ass

inb4 "Russians"

lol

Liberals aren't cancer, classical liberals founded your country, these 'modern liberals' are idiotic goons, not liberals.

Don't you have a McDonald's shift to go work?

Still mad Hillary lost huh?

You thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a liberal is cancerous

Id even say every time republicans scream about their rights to bear arms and practice christianity without persecution... Theyre being especially liberal.

Yeah, she lost the electoral college. Something Trump hated when he didn't depend on it.

Classical liberals usually lean right.

>Exposing liberal fake news

This is one of the best things he has done IMO, watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

and you'd be correct in saying that, however all the shit throwing has changed the connotation of the word sadly

>On the brink of WWIII with N. Korea and Syria's exhausted military bolstered by Russian support
>Defunding everything but the military

Yeah, things are gonna be super-great until someone does something stupid, then we will be plunged into another 10 year war. Faggot Republicans can't see past their paychecks to see the rest of the world crumbling. Pro life because unwanted children make great soldiers.

Wasn't Trump supposed to end the US playing world police?

Electoral college determines the winner though, both candidates were trying to win the electoral college, and Clinton lost in a landslide. I haven't stop laughing since :^)

defunding education and biomedical research for what? To help an energy source industry the predates the industrial revolution? Sounds like his plan is to make America stupid again

And you conveniently ignore how Trump hated the electoral college until he needed it to win.

I believe his words were "America First" but we shouldn't expect him to remember a speech from 3 months ago...

A lot of non-Americans and brain dead liberal cretins don't understand the EC. If the election was determined by "popular vote" Trump still would have won. He would have just had to campaign in New York, California, and Florida to win the popular vote and changed his campaign promises.

idk bout u guys but I much preferred the way barack presented himself in his speaking/ mannerisms compared to the Donalds, aside from their political careers/ stances ofc. I think a leader should always come across as educated/ respectable in the way they act/ speak

Knows user is right, brings up hilldog, kek

Our God King laughs at you

She didn't complain when her husband won the electoral vote and lost the majority of votes

Regardless of whether he hates it or not, both were trying to win the EC, it's how the system works.

And if Trump had his sex tapes released he would have been outed as gay. See, I can make up shit that never happened either.

> Done more in 8 weeks than Obama in 8 years

Yes, "more" is always better, especially when it comes to government.

Doot doot, I can't hear you....

You're terrible at baiting. Lurk more.

>s-stop m-mentioning Hillarys defeat!!!

lmfao :^)

He's already changed his campaign promises.

She's gonna get locked up any day now.

they hate this. exposing libshit hypocrisy makes their blood boil lol

It's funny how your arguments against trump being a shitty president is
Hur dur Hillary lost

It's also hypocritical to say one thing and then do another. But as long as you get what you want, fuck it, right?

>We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been
I supported Trump but this, lmao

Smash or Pass?

Fake news chinaman

>You're terrible at baiting.
>but I will reply

kek

>Trump could literally establish world peace, cure cancer and end poverty and libturds would still find a reason to hate him.

And vice versa for neo-fascists

You're surprised that a conservative can't focus on anything other than the past? It could be 2050, we could be facing an entirely different set of issues and half the idiots in this thread wouldn't be able to fixate on anything other than Hillary.

He hasn't done anything except sign some useless orders. I mean I can't even think of anything that he has actually done to even criticize. Maybe that is the genius of Trump. Republicans couldn't even repeal Obamacare after having 6 years to think about what to replace it with, how does that shit work?

>Thinks all left media is fake news.
>Thinks Fox News and Breitbart is nothing but truth.
TOP KEK

>54 / 17 / 20 / 1

Um, he won the popular vote fucktard.

Doesnt matter who won. The entire gov't is corrupt. Were being run by lizard people and eventually the final horn will whistle and we'll all convert to our true lizard forms.

He won the popular vote. Both times. Try reading the actual vote counts instead of listening to your fellow tards on Fox.

all of obamas fruit hath come to harvest and trump hired illegals to get it done

They are upset because they all were incredibly smug and all looked like idiots in November. Shitlib will never forgive Trump for this, he could cure cancer and Racial Madcow could still find a way to spin it anti trump

>thinks left leaning media is truthful
what an idiot

>the majority of the country didn't vote for him...eww fuckytard

But he won't cure cancer. Or improve anything except his bank balance.

Yeah, that was Obama all over, glad we have seen the back of that chump.

He won a plurality of the votes, it was a weird election where a 3rd party candida- wait who cares why am I even trying. This place has been swamped by /r/thedonald faggots who will dickride trump into more foreign wars/ww3. Bannon being BTFO is the mask being pulled off, he is nothing but a regular cuckservative republican who will do nothing to help the people that made his victory possible.

Where's Kellyanne been?

Clinton, not Trump.

I literally have never read fox or brietbart and I still voted Trump

What the fuck? How the fuck did you read that in my post? Oh wait you're retarded. My bad. Carry on.

Now that took some thinking to come up with!

But now that a white guy's doing it, it's all "white", right?

>he could cure cancer
Kinda hard to discover treatments cancer now that he wants to strip funding for biomedical research because we need more miners or coal mines apparently

The US has undergone a 30 year hard shift to the right and people there honestly think "liberals" are a thing.

Newsflash: you should try leaving your country some time. Seeing actual left-wing politics would make your head explode. You're a bunch of fascists calling Reagan-tier centrists "libtards".

Your country is doomed.

believing anything the (((MSM))) reports about this presidency

Trump is the one who claimed that all left media is fake news and Fox News is truthful.

>Liberals are the most cancerous group of people on earth.
After yourselves of course.

I don't trust the media. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump and his people.

Fox News is all there is

...any day now
Just you wait, she'll be locked up...any day now

I know the rest are idiot talking points that people actually believe so it's a decent troll

but

>Progress towards privatizing education

not even the lowest common denominator thinks this is good

LMAO he's already done more productive things for this country in 2 months than you ever will in your life. mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.amp.html

You can't buy an international airline ticket on a Walmart paycheck.

Nice.

I bet he's gonna cut research into Nuclear Fusion too so we can have more of dem fossil fuels

This

But her emails...

Brutal.. LOL

Can confirm this sentiment

So now Trump lied when he said he wasn't going to investigate her, or did he lie when he said he'd appoint a special prosecutor on his first day?

Bit like these morons still banging on about the non-existent Russian intervention in the election.

Hah. Sure. You do know illegal immigration from Mexico was at a ten year low the month before Trump was inaugurated, right?

This. I'm Canadian, been travelling in Europe the past 2 months, and literally almost everyone I talk to, regardless of age, sex, nationality, etc. asks me the same thing: what is wrong with the Americans? Are they crazy?

Everyone else in the world can't understand why you elected Trump. They can't grasp why you would do that. Americans think Europeans hate them, the typical "they hate us because they're jealous that we don't live in commie shitholes" attitude, but the fact is, they don't hate you. They're confused. They genuinely can't understand why you're so behind the rest of the world on major social issues and why you would elect a man like Trump. They don't think of you as that one asshole Chad at the party, they think of you as a lone toddler just wandering around the party who doesn't seem to belong to anyone. They're concerned for you and don't know why you are where you are.

The intervention was a ruse by Donnie. He has bigger plans and has the Ruski's right where he wants them

The Russian thing is because they can't accept the fact that they lost the election, so they keep making up excuses. Their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this happening.

It's glorious watching them lose their minds over it lol :^)

And where is that? Actively participating on the other side of these little wars, or trying to bribe him?